Options
    You looked amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  • ablondie76
    Options
    You looked amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  • maritimemom
    maritimemom Posts: 192
    Options
    You look beautiful at all sizes but congrats on the weight loss! Your story was very inspiring to me also. Thank you for that! :)
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Thanks, I may look younger but even more I now FEEL way younger!!!!

Blessings to all of you for all the kind words.
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Wow Lori, I was at the weight you started and really hope to get to where you are at. True Motivation!! THANK YOU
  • sonybalony
    sonybalony Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I do have a question for you... (If you don't mind me asking!) what kind of frame do you have? I am 5'4" with a large frame and was contemplating possible goal weights...(right now the goal is 170-180 ish but wanting a longer term one too. :-) what part of mo do you live in? We were stationed at FLW but he's since retired and are out on the economy now.

With friendship and warmth from Missouri!

Sonia
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    I am speechless!!! U are amazing!!
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Bump until i can't bump this thread anymore.. Keeping it at the top of my topics list. Great feedback and responses. Love it Love it Love it.

People this is genuine and proof is in the puddin as they say.

Hard work, dedication, inspiration, etc...

Also, my friend shows you even with all that there is no perfection but hard work pays off.

Thank you a thousand times over for this thread and most of all for being my friend. -- Los
  • AntoinetteC
    AntoinetteC Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You are indeed beautiful!!! Congrats on your weight lost.
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Hey, girlfriend, my dream used to be jumping out of an airplane, like I told you yesterday. It's changed to now to a dream of meeting you in person and giving you a great big hug!!! You are so incredible and you inspire me daily!! Keep it beautiful, as you are, inside and out!!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Los, you melt me. When I ran my 5K when over 200 lbs there was no one at the end of the finish line to say "I'm so proud of you". Reading this makes me feel like I am crossing it again but this time into the arms of a friend who understands how hard it's been to get here.

In friendship love,
    Lori
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Great words....thanks for the inspiration! You look awesome :)
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Was asked

Congratulations!!! I do have a question for you... (If you don't mind me asking!) what kind of frame do you have? I am 5'4" with a large frame and was contemplating possible goal weights...(right now the goal is 170-180 ish but wanting a longer term one too. :-) what part of mo do you live in? We were stationed at FLW but he's since retired and are out on the economy now.

With friendship and warmth from Missouri!

Sonia

HI SONIA!!! How funny I that I am near Fort Lost in the Woods, lol. If you still lived there I would drive over and run with you one day.

I have a medium frame. My upper body is a bit larger. I go by the bmi chart. I don't like the skinny look but lean more towards an athletic muscular look so that's why I am not sure I want to go below 125.

I'm going to send you a friend request in a minute.
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Awwww Gator you are makin me blush! TY and when we meet I am pushing you out of a plane with me :-) It's fun!!!! Trust me!

Hugs Forever Ya Big Sweetie!!!
  • mfields0831
    Options
    WOW...that's awesome!! You are an inspiration!! I admire you for pushing through especially with being a single mom and 3 children. I have no excuses!!!
  • Melsy7
    Melsy7 Posts: 30
    Options
    You look fantastic! You are a beautiful woman, and an inspiration!
  • doit_4life
    doit_4life Posts: 55
    Options
    Lori, You are an amazing woman! Your ex can go suck an egg and you are a great woman and a huge inspiration!
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Huge kudos to you!! And what a great motivational story, thanks for sharing. BTW you look fabulous too.
  • jennyj09
    jennyj09 Posts: 80
    Options
    You look absolutly beautiful!!! Great Job!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!