Before and After pics 247 to 139 and still going

Options

Replies

• kfoust81
    kfoust81 Posts: 19
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic, Congrats and keep up the good work. You are an inspiration!
  • StacyFrisbie
    StacyFrisbie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation, mentally and physically! You should hold your head high, and enjoy your accomplishments. You look beautiful, and I'm sure your kids are so proud of their mom!
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic! I'm 5' 3" and have about 80 lbs to lose. Right now it feels like it is going to take forever. I have no intention of quitting. Not an option for me. (I have type 2 diabetes and have been overweight for most of my life) It's a lifestyle change and I intend to keep plugging away. Thank you for sharing your story and inspiring tons of people out there. I know you have inspired me. :D

As for that ex-husband of yours, he never desearved you in the first place and I hope he is kickin himself now! :D I know many people have said this already and it is SO true....you are a beautiful person inside and out! Keep up the great work and enjoy those beautiful kids!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You keep taking care of yourself and your kids because you rock! Jerkface ex is jerkface. :bigsmile:
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    0724111717.jpg

When I hear you guys say failure isn't an option and you will not give up, it makes my entire day!
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You are BEAUTIFUL!! I mean you were beautiful before too but now you are Hot and beautiful, thanks for sharing your story with us, xo
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    TY cparter. My children are my world. When I jog at the track and I want to quit I say 3 more laps. One for Rachel, one for Rose and one for Noah.

Awwww... thats soo sweet, you are an awesome mommy
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    WOW! u r gorgeous! congrats!!!
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! You are not now, nor were you ever ugly! Your ex is an idiot! You're a lovely person with a positive message that is so inspirational! Congratulations on all your accomplishments and thanks for sharing. You look incredible and so healthy! What a diference.
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Way to stay strong!! love Proverbs! and yes you look gorgeous, i'm sure in and out!!
  • drakeswife09
    drakeswife09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! Thanks for the words of encouragement!!
  • jah1165
    jah1165 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and that is hard work and true dedication.....I have kids also and I know how hard it is to fit in excercise daily....GOOD JOB!!!!!
  • pacislander
    Options
    Wow!! You look great! Keep up the good work! Hopefully I'll have the same story to tell in a few months...just starting my journey! Very inspiring story and pics!
  • jenkersting
    Options
    You are an inspiration, my good friend lost 110 pounds recently and looks fabulous as well. I too have the will to get healthier and be around for my children and grand children, started to battle with HBP and have a family history of diabetes which I want to avoid. If you have any helpful suggestions, please share.

Congratulations again on such a phenominal transformation.
  • Alissa_Sal
    Alissa_Sal Posts: 141
    Options
    Amazing job!!!! You are beautiful and so very, very strong. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • crzymom04
    crzymom04 Posts: 14
    Options
    Congrats your story is insprational to me God Bless
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Ty for all the encouragement. It means the world to me.

Beforeandafter2-1.jpg
  • AsianTexan
    AsianTexan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an incredible transformation! You are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing such an inspirational story. :happy:
  • asiavenetia
    asiavenetia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Amazing & very inspiring! Thanks for sharing =)
  • deanie0515
    deanie0515 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Soooo, sooooo awesome!!! Way to stick with it and fight for your success. YOU LOOK AMAZING and are absolutely beautiful!! Bet the DB ex is eating those nasty words with a side of good riddance buddy!! lol Thanks for the inspiration and sharing your success with us :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!