Before and After pics 247 to 139 and still going

Options

Replies

• NicoleRene1029
    Options
    WOOOW!!! Thank you SO much for sharing! I am SO inspired! I am attempting to stop saying "one day" and start saying "right NOW" I want to lose like 70 pounds and it's so great to see people who have actually stuck to it and made a change. I am so proud of you, and I don't even know you! Good job, hang in there, and WAY TO GO!!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What an achievement! I have to say your ex is truly miserable to make such a nasty comment, I would have just said any loss of looks or weight gain was a by product of being married to him all those years! I hope he has been man enough to compliment the mother of his kids for all her hard work raising them and your brilliant weight loss achievement :D
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    You look amazing! What an achievement! I have to say your ex is truly miserable to make such a nasty comment, I would have just said any loss of looks or weight gain was a by product of being married to him all those years! I hope he has been man enough to compliment the mother of his kids for all her hard work raising them and your brilliant weight loss achievement :D

TY for the very sweet words and no he would never say anything that kind to me. I am MUCH better off.
  • amadapooky76
    Options
    bump!
  • fitforlifeConnie
    Options
    Wow, you are truly an inspiration! You have so much faith and perserverance. I am sure your children are so proud of you and you have been a great example to them. You have lost the weight the right way through exercise and healthy eatiing and losing it slowly. I am way impressed.
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Very inspiring.
  • razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thank you for sharing
  • sfburdett
    sfburdett Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Your story has had a big impact on a lot of people, I don't think I have seen a post go on for this long!

Best wishes

Stephen
  • lornawalker
    Options
    Well done Lori, you look amazing. :flowerforyou:
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    wow you are amazing and such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    You look great, congratulations on your loss!
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Congrats you!

Thanks for sharing your amazing journey with us! This is what keeps me going, hearing and seeing how other people conquered their goals! I'm going to go kick the a** out of my 30DS now!
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!!! Great job!!!
  • WskyTngoFxtrt
    Options
    You look simply wonderful! thank you for sharing... it really helps keep those of us who haven't reached our goals yet motivated!!!
  • CamiXiomara
    Options
    I am so proud of you. Reading your comment made me feel warm and fuzzy in the best way possible. I am going to continue and not give in to temptation. You were beautiful then and still are. I am glad that you have liberated yourself from that horrible man. I wish you all the happiness in the world.
  • RhondaKay21
    Options
    You have lost 300 pds total. If you add your weight loss and getting rid of the ex. Great job in changing your life for the better. In more then one way. You were always beauiful. Now you just feel better and look thinner. Never look back. You have a new a better life now. Congrats!
  • hipbonesthighgap
    Options
    What an inspiration!!!
    Well done :)

xxxx <3
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You lost 125 pounds of fat and more than that of fat head (your ex).
  • apsmith51
    apsmith51 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Totally an amazing transformation! Congratulations. A quick question. I also have episodes of PSVT. Have you noticed that they have diminished with your weight loss at all? I had been charting mine since the first of the year. Up to July 23rd, I had had 55 episodes this year. I started dieting on July 1 (don't have a huge amount to lose). I then when from July 23rd until yesterday, Sept. 4, without having a single one...which was a hugely long stretch. I had two episodes yesterday and one today...just was wondering if the lower calorie count each day could be affecting them...don't really think so, but just curious if you have noticed a difference.

Thanks and you do look amazing...nothing like feeling good in your own skin :)
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Totally an amazing transformation! Congratulations. A quick question. I also have episodes of PSVT. Have you noticed that they have diminished with your weight loss at all? I had been charting mine since the first of the year. Up to July 23rd, I had had 55 episodes this year. I started dieting on July 1 (don't have a huge amount to lose). I then when from July 23rd until yesterday, Sept. 4, without having a single one...which was a hugely long stretch. I had two episodes yesterday and one today...just was wondering if the lower calorie count each day could be affecting them...don't really think so, but just curious if you have noticed a difference.

Thanks and you do look amazing...nothing like feeling good in your own skin :)

TY for the very sweet words. Sadly, I still have PSVT episodes. I will say that they seem to be less when I am working out more regularly. They become more frequent in the winter when I slack off a bit. Going to message you about this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!