Challenge of the Living Dead - TEAM EXPLOSIVES! [CLOSED]

Options

Replies

• brokenxglass
    Options
    Also, my vote for captain, is for athena. She made the thread, she's keeping track of our steps, she's making a spread sheet of our steps, and she's giving tips to help us survive the zombie apocylapse.

Thanks for everything athena. :)
  • miw14
    miw14 Posts: 43
    Options
    .I concur, Athena would make a great captain.
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Heya wonderful team. It's so funny how sore my legs are, haven't been this sore since starting 30DS haha. I will probably aim for doing 500 today as it is a full on one meh Friday's. On the counting thing as I am using a make shift step I use my fingers haha and a piece of paper once I hit 100. I also agree that if Athena is up for it to be captain you have been great thus far Athena :) If I remember correctly I think Nessy (agreenmess) was also looking at it maybe we could have a co-captain for the days that are busy etc. Anyway you guys are all terrific and are totally pumping this challenge!!!
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    for stretching stand on the step with just the balls of your feet on and drop your heels down then up ect. =)
  • ACowboyKid
    ACowboyKid Posts: 142
    Options
    Hello Kiddies. Sadly cobylea stepped down from her spot in the challenge. But by doing so has opened up a spot for your new teammate! Please welcome Chelle_D!
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    WELCOME =D
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    Options
    Just did another 500 whew!!
    Um yeah I'm from New Zealand as well and started this on my Wednesday so how should I enter my totals Athena? Maybe if we can figure the time zone then I can convert them hmm I will message Cowboy kid
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    Just did another 500 whew!!
    Um yeah I'm from New Zealand as well and started this on my Wednesday so how should I enter my totals Athena? Maybe if we can figure the time zone then I can convert them hmm I will message Cowboy kid

yeah i started really confusing myself lol can u let me no what she says thanks hun =)
  • athenawho
    athenawho Posts: 253
    Options
    Welcome Chelle_D! Great to have you on board!

As for you NZers...I'm not sure what a proper nickname is for you guys...You'll have to ask ACowboyKid, she'd be the best to answer than question.

Thank you for votes of confidence, I personally would love it if agreenmess and I were co-Captains, I think the two of us could lead Team Explosives to victory! However I think no matter who on this team becomes Captain, we will be victorious because we are the most insanely supportive and outrageously kind team and we have the coolest weapons.

M-32. Seriously, it packs enough punch to propel the Zombie while catching him on fire. Defiantly my weapon of choice.

Edit: By the way guys, we are less than 3000 steps away from getting out of the building!!!!!!
  • sineadgrowden
    Options

As for you NZers...I'm not sure what a proper nickname is for you guys...

"kiwis" is what it normaly is lol
  • athenawho
    athenawho Posts: 253
    Options
    Got it, Kiwi's

I think I knew that...I mean, I think I heard that on Summer Heights High.

That's pretty cool that we have 2 Kiwi's in our group!
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    Options
    Okay so I contacted Cowboykid and she said it's going by Eastern Standard time US & Canada so if I am correct, that's 12hrs behind us "Kiwi's".
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    Options
    I think we are just going to have to put down Tuesday as our start date as long as we finish our last day steps before the cut off time Monday 18 July say 11:30pm Eastern Standard time which will be Tuesday 19 July 11:30am Kiwi time. Hope this makes sense. So.........

GMT time for me
    Tues: 1000
    Wed: 1000
    Thurs: 500

or............

Kiwi time for me
    Wed: 1000
    Thurs: 1000
    Fri: 500

I will see what Cowboykid comes up with apparently a few have been asking about that.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    *Maybe it's easier for the Kiwi's if we call it day 3? Did that make you loose a day at the beginning though?

* I would vote for Athena as captain too. I threw my name in the hat but it was before I knew anyone else was interested. This being my first challenge I am just happy to be here, if you know what I mean :)

*I can almost breathe out of my nose now so I will be blasting some zombie stairs in the morning. I have 975 as a total but I really wanted to get WAY ahead. :)
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    Options
    I don't think we loose a day as the Monday check-in will be our Tuesday so as long as we get the steps in before the time is up should even out. I hope at least :)
  • agreenmess
    agreenmess Posts: 94
    Options
    Hey,

Morning everyone!! I'd like to vote for Athena to be captain to, i really only put my name forward because it kept on looking like noone had done and i thought we would be without a captain till the very end lol!

Dont know how many steps i will get done today but hopefully im doing ok for the team :)

Tuesday: 1478
    Wednesday: 300
    Thursday: 1538

Total so far: 3316

Oh i hope our next challenge is a cycling one, as im off next week so i can watch the Tour de France :) sadly live on the TV not in Paris as yet again my bf hasnt got a passport (ive been trying to go since we started going out over 4 years ago!!!), anyho im planning on dragging the cycle trainer into the lounge and cycling most of the time im watching it live, around 2/3 hours a day maby depends on how long it take till i die lol

Nessy x
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    Options
    You have done fantastic Nessy WTG!!!!
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    sorry ony 300 tonight not in a good mind space atm
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    sorry ony 300 tonight not in a good mind space atm

ok ended up doing 1100 in total to night
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Im still only at 300 in total but Im gonna kick my bum tonight! Life has been hectic this week! Im sorry if u guys feel like im letting u down! I think the weekend will be the best time for me toi do this activity :)

You guys all rock and are such an inspiration! We CAN do this!! :) xxx