30 Day Slimdown Challenge (Starting August 1st)

Options
123457»

Replies

• ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'll start with you! Started the Shred yesterday(again) and was too sore to do anything today. I took a couple of weeks off from working out and I could definitely tell from the soreness that I have been slacking off. Anyways, I am back on the fitness train and am up for starting the Slimdown tomorrow!! I hope more people join!
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'll start with you! Started the Shred yesterday(again) and was too sore to do anything today. I took a couple of weeks off from working out and I could definitely tell from the soreness that I have been slacking off. Anyways, I am back on the fitness train and am up for starting the Slimdown tomorrow!! I hope more people join!

Sounds fantastic! I'm planning on doing the slimdown as I posted earlier but it might take me awhile to get through it. The reason for this will be days that I feel like doing cardio only. I tried to combine cardio with the slimdown last time for an extra boost but I only overloaded myself and then I had to stop for awhile. I guess it's better to finish slow than not at all!