**LADIES** P90x Challenge starting August 1st!!!

Options

Replies

• Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Week 7, Day 2, Plyometrics, Done! I feel pretty good and am looking forward to completing week 7. Keep bringing it!
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I forget to check in with the tread sometimes, but I am still on schedule :) Today was Back & Biceps/ARX. I still struggle with ARX!!!!!!!!
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Week 7, Day 3, Back and Biceps, Ab Ripper X, complete. I'll be doing Kenpo X tomorrow and Yoga X and my other strength workout on the weekend.
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    plyo done today!! Yoga tomorrow and then recovery week :)
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Week 7, Day 4, Kenpo X done. Hoping to get two workouts in tomorrow to complete week 7. Say a prayer for me :)
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Week 7, Day 5, Yoga X Done. Still short one work out but hope to fit it in before the end of this P90X journey. I'll start with week 8 tomorrow. Yoga X (again) :)
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    HAPPY MONDAY! Week 8, Day 1, Yoga X complete. I feel ready to conquer the day after completing Yoga X. It was once my most dreaded workout, now, I can't imagine not doing it. I would prefe that it be only an hour but 90 minutes forces me to pace myself and strive for self discipline.
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    Core Syn today done!!
    yoga x yesterday-I need to put myself in that mind frame Mel!! Great job!
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Week 8, Day 2, Core Synergistics, done! I felt the burn and the endorphins are flowing again! Thanks for the encouragement garettsmommy! Great job to you as well!
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Back from China and ready to start week 9 with Chest & Back tomorrow!
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    Kempo X done today!!
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Kenpo X ROCKS! I love it, love it, love it! Week 8, Day 3, Done!

Welcome back from China scarletleavy!
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    Core Syn done.
    Glad to have one of my P90X buddies back :)
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Chest & Back done. I'm so happy to get back into P90x. I gained a little bit of weight while I was away, nothing tragic thankfully, but didn't get to work out as much as I had hoped. I was able to get to the gym a few times a week to lift some weights and it was the most interesting experience. There were all these young Chinese women on the treadmills in dresses and high heels, just walking, and I was over in the free weights section in my work out gear sweating up a storm. Seriously, I've never been stared at so much in my whole life. People were walking by the outside of the gym just staring. Guess they've never seen women lift weights before?
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Week 10 day 4 done baby! The end is in site! I smell sweet success!
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Week 8, Day 4, Strech X - Done!
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    I am a day ahead of schedule, so I decided to bring out the Turbofire for a change. Shew, it kicked my butt!! LOL
    Yoga tomorrow, then will probably go ahead and start week 9 on Sunday. We are getting soooo close!!!
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Week 9 Day 2: Plyo. Done. I was so unmotivated to workout today. Had a pretty serious allergic reaction this morning, my lips and eyes and face were swollen and I was so miserable, but I took a nap and some medicine and pushed my workout to 9 PM. I'm so glad I did. Getting so close to the end of this journey!

Keep up the good work everyone! Have a great weekend!
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Week 8, Day 5, Core Synergistics - Done! Hoping to get Yoga X in by the end of the day.
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    Started week 9 today Chest & Back/ARX. So excited to be able to say in just a few weeks that "I am a P90X Grad!!"

I changed some things in my diet so hopefully that will help me get the end results that I want. Trying to eat less carbs, more protein.

Hope everyone has a great week!!