**LADIES** P90x Challenge starting August 1st!!!

Options

Replies

• scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Week 10 Day 3, Back & Biceps done.
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Week 10 Day 4: And it's official, I have completely lost my mind.... Plyometrics today and I decided to throw in a 3kg medicine ball into some of the exercises: Jump Knee Tucks, Leapfrog Squats, Mary Katherine Lunges, Rock Star Hops, Twist Combo, Sports Bonus, etc. Absolutely insane in the best kind of way. :)
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Week 10 Day 4: And it's official, I have completely lost my mind.... Plyometrics today and I decided to throw in a 3kg medicine ball into some of the exercises: Jump Knee Tucks, Leapfrog Squats, Mary Katherine Lunges, Rock Star Hops, Twist Combo, Sports Bonus, etc. Absolutely insane in the best kind of way. :)

Yep, totally lost your mind!!! LOL
    WAY TO BRING IT!!! :happy:
  • Melslifestylechange
    Melslifestylechange Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Week 10, Day 1, Chest, Shoulders, Triceps and Ab Ripper X, a day late but done! Looks like I'll be working out on Sunday unless I do a double sometime this week.
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Taking today as a rest day, quick business trip to Italy today, but I'll be home in time to do Legs & Back tomorrow, unless there's horrendous traffic or construction....
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Week 10, Day 1, Chest, Shoulders, Triceps and Ab Ripper X, a day late but done! Looks like I'll be working out on Sunday unless I do a double sometime this week.

Doubles would be killer, in the best possible way. Either way, I'm sure you'll rock it. Getting really close to the end now...
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    Back & Biceps today. My body is screaming for a rest day, so gonna sleep in an extra hour tomorrow and take it off :)
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Week 10, Day 2, Plyometrics, done!
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Week 10 Day 5, Legs & Back done. I had to push it back a day, got back from Italy way too late for a workout so I killed it tonight. Upped my weights to 37 lbs on a few of the exercises and I feel like I can do even more next time.

Hope everyone is having a good week! Have you guys been taking progress pictures? Stupid me didn't take any at the start, but I did take pictures at 30 and 60 days so far.
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Week 10 Day 6, Kenpo X done!
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Week 10 Day 5, Legs & Back done. I had to push it back a day, got back from Italy way too late for a workout so I killed it tonight. Upped my weights to 37 lbs on a few of the exercises and I feel like I can do even more next time.

Hope everyone is having a good week! Have you guys been taking progress pictures? Stupid me didn't take any at the start, but I did take pictures at 30 and 60 days so far.

I took pics in the very beginning but not on day 30 or 60. I also took my measurements before I started and will compare results.
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Week 10, Day 3, Back, biceps, and ab ripper X. I'll be doing another work out today and two tomorrow to complete my week.
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    Plyo today, that one still kicks my butt!!

I took pics before, not days 30 or 60 though... Hopefully I will see some good results on day 90 :)
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Week 11 Day 1, Cardio X and Chest & Back. Done.
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    It's getting late but I was able to get Week 10, Day 4, Yoga X in tonight. I think that Yoga X is an easy way to help one fall asleep. It's very calming. Good night all.
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Week 11 Day 2, Plyometrics w/ the medicine ball, done.
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Week 11 Day 3, Shoulders & Arms. Done.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    im officially on my last week of the classic p90x (week 13)-i cant believe it has went by this fast!!! today will be core synergistics which i love! i am going to bring it the next 5 days and end it with a bang
    i plan on taking all of next week off and starting from the beginning again with this program until p90x2 arrives :)
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    im officially on my last week of the classic p90x (week 13)-i cant believe it has went by this fast!!! today will be core synergistics which i love! i am going to bring it the next 5 days and end it with a bang
    i plan on taking all of next week off and starting from the beginning again with this program until p90x2 arrives :)

Congrats!

I'm thinking of doing a P90x Doubles/Insanity hybrid until P90x2 arrives, that or New Rules of Lifting for Women.
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Week 11 Day 4, Yoga X done.