**LADIES** P90x Challenge starting August 1st!!!

Options

Replies

• scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Killed Shoulders & Arms tonight. I can't believe how close to the end we're getting. I'm so excited!
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    I wasn't sure if I wasn't sure if I was going to complete Yoga X tonight but I just did. Yeah! Week 8, Day 6, Done! Now I feel ready and motivated to tackle week 9. Let's bring it ladies!!!
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Week 9, Day 1, Chest, Back and Ab ripper X are complete! In the words of the late James Brown, "I feel good!"
    It's a new day and another opportunity to feel good. Let's make the most of it. :smile:
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Plyo done today. That one still kills me!!!!
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Week 9 Day 4, Yoga, done. Really starting to see an increase in my balance and flexibility. :)
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Week 9, Day 2, Plyometrics done! This exercise whoops my butt all the time too which makes me super excited when I complete it!
    Nice work ladies! WTG!
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    Shoulders & Arms/ARX-check :)
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Week 9 Day 5, Legs and Back. Done. For some reason, today was especially killer. My legs are practically jello, but in the best possible way of course. :)
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Week 9, Day 3, Shoulders, arms, ab ripper x, Done!
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Week 9 Day 6, Kenpo X. Done! Bring it on week 10!
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Today is technically Rest/X Stretch day for me, but I'm just not feeling that. I'm gonna do Cardio X instead, but I've got this crazy idea. Would it be totally insane to do the second half of Cardio X (after the Yoga section) with my wrist and ankle weights?
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    Today is technically Rest/X Stretch day for me, but I'm just not feeling that. I'm gonna do Cardio X instead, but I've got this crazy idea. Would it be totally insane to do the second half of Cardio X (after the Yoga section) with my wrist and ankle weights?

I totally would!
  • scarletleavy
    Options

I totally would!

Just finished Cardio X. Absolutely killer with added weights. That steam engine with 1.1 kg weights on each wrist and 1 kg weights on each ankle was unbelievable...

Oh and week 10 starts tomorrow! Getting so close to the end...
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Week 9, Day 4, Yoga X, Done! :)

Scarletleavy great job on pushing yourself and going the extra mile!
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Week 9, Day 5, Legs, Back, and Ab Ripper X complete!
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Week 10 Day 1: Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. I decided today to do all the push-ups on my knees with push-up bars, but go really deep and work on that range of motion. Killer. My arms are jello.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Week 11 day 5 done ;) starting to love legs and back more, my heart rate goes up alot higher
  • Melslifestylechange
    Melslifestylechange Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Week 9, Day 6, Kenpo X, done!
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    Legs & Back/ ARX done today!
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Week 10 Day 2, today was supposed to be Plyometrics, but I had a stressful day and was really feeling some yoga to clear my mind, so I did Yoga X instead. It's been a couple weeks since I did the full Yoga X, been substituting Fountain of Youth yoga. I'm so glad I did the full Yoga X because.... I GOT THE CRANE POSE FINALLY! I've been working at it for months now and I finally got it. Albeit I can only hold for 5-10 seconds at a time, but it's a start. :)

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! Bring it!