SHORTY'S 12 Week Challenge ~ Round 2!

Options

Replies

• WishComeTru
    WishComeTru Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just having some problems to figure out how to post the weekly chart ~ anyone familiar with doing that on here? It's an excel document. Let me know ~ thanks!
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    This is another test... Haha

and it failed. Sometimes I hate technology ~ they should have an upload image button here :)
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Yay for the Shorty's Challenge :happy:

5'2
    SW: 143.3
    GW: 130

My weight loss has slowed down a lot since the last 12 week challenge but if I could get down to 130 I would be very happy.

Sorry no idea on adding the chart, I'm really bad at technical stuff :glasses: .

Amanda.
  • shortee75
    shortee75 Posts: 164
    Options
    I'm in

Name: Angie
    Height: 4'10.5"
    SW: 121.4 (as of 7/20)
    12 wk GW: 115 (1/2 lb per week this way if I lose more it will be a good thing...LOL)
  • jemsmf
    jemsmf Posts: 13
    Options
    Right ... day 1 of the challenge, SW: 144 lbs ... here we go :smile:
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I really need this challenge back! My weight loss has also slowed down since we finished the last Shorty's Challenge!:cry:

Starting weight 149.8
    Goal weight 135.0
    5'2"

Good luck everyone!:happy:
  • golfgirllv
    golfgirllv Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey shorty's it's day one,hope everyone has a great week :smile:
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I'm actually 5' 3.5" (although I say 5'4" all the time) Starting weight today is 175.8 and I would like to lose 18 pounds to be at 157.8 in 12 weeks.

Hi Britt!
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Ok my official weigh in is 256.8....:noway: A long long way to go to goal but I can do this :smile:
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    Here we go! Week 1 has officially begun! I see we have a few more joining us. Yay! I will add you to the chart even our 5' 3.5" friend :) Your week 1 progress weigh in will be next Thursday 7/28. Heads up that I may be away from my computer starting the 29th but I may still have access via laptop to keep everyone updated. Good luck ladies!
  • Bikerangie
    Options
    Hey everyone - Count me in!
    My name is Angela and I am a shorty. :happy:
    Height: 5'2.5"
    BW: 141 lbs
    Goal weight: ? 136 sounds good - that's where I was before I quit smoking!
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Good luck Shorty's!! I'm hoping this will be a great week. I definitely want to start off on the right foot! :happy:
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    Hi Girls! I hope everyone is having a great week. My week is going well overall ~ I did have a few not great food days but I did kick butt with this week's workouts so I'm hoping that helps. This is another attempt at my posting a sample chart. I keep getting advice from individuals, but none have worked yet. I have until Thursday to figure this out! :laugh:

bIyDD.jpg
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    Well I'm excited we have an actual image! Now I just have to figure out how to resize it to fit :drinker:
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    Alright let's see how this one work outs. I changed up the colors because the pink was hard to read, even with the black font.

4C2y3.jpg
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    almost there... i think that should do it! can't wait to see everyone's results on Thursday. Make sure to double check your starting weight on this chart and goal weight. If I missed you or any of your stats, let me know. Thanks, and have a great week! :flowerforyou:
  • sopgirl
    sopgirl Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm definitely a 'shorty' at 5'3" and in need of serious motivational help! My boyfriend and I LOVE to eat and drink. Yup, it's a problem. So, I'm hoping by joining a challenge, it will kick-start my dedication to the process by (1) tracking my weight every day (2) doing something active everyday (3) not beating myself up EVERY day...

Thanks for hosting the challenge!
    Me:
    5'3"
    goal weight: 135

Sopgirl
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting the chart. It looks great!
    Linda
  • anaperla85
    Options
    is it to late to sign up?
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Hey! just some changes to my weight on the chart which looks great btw.

My goal weight for the 12wk challenge is to lose18lbs. Which would put me at 127.5lbs.
    My SW is correct.