SHORTY'S 12 Week Challenge ~ Round 2!

Options

Replies

• SDMHudson
    SDMHudson Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Weigh in this morning at 184.0....I'll take it!

If I'm going to stay on schedule, I'm going to have to drop 2 lbs by next week... :grumble: We'll see how that goes, I guess. I started my Ease to 10K program last night and it wasn't too hard, but we will see as time goes on. I'm supposed to be starting my 30DS on Monday. Guess since my husband and son are gone on vacay, then I should have tons of time to work out, lol.
  • WishComeTru
    WishComeTru Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thanks, girls... Good suggestion on more calories. Although I haven't officially changed my pounds/week goal, I have been eating a little over my calories every day. I'm afraid if I increase it, I might be tempted to go over the higher number and then I'll get myself stuck or gain again. I'd like to get down to 145 and then I think I'll look into slowing the loss down.

Susan ~ I'll give the almonds a try, and I do have those special K crackers so adding the laughing cow might help to satisfy me better.

Foxy ~ Lately, for breakfast I have had either a bagel thin with PB, banana with PB, or a Smoothie King smoothie (15g - 30 g of protein depending on which one I get). I also like egg white omelets if I have the time. Lunch varies because my work provides a free lunch ~ if it's not fried crap that day, I will usually have the meat entree with some rice or potatoes ~ if they have orange wedges I have a few of those or a little salad if the entree isn't high in calories. If lunch sucks, I have been getting a grilled mahi-mahi fillet or an entree or wrap from Muscle Maker Grill. Dinner is normally cooked by me :smile: a lean protein, small portion of starch, and some veggies. At night I almost always leave calories for a snack ~ which is usually light ice cream.
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I would like to join...
    Height: 5'3
    CW:132
    Challenge Weight: 125
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Weighed in yesterday at 150.8 pounds. Oh, and I have been exercising more since I started this challenge.
    And, yesterday my blood pressure was normal!!!
    Congrats to those who lost!
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Weight for this week (a day late sorry) 247.4
  • HarmonyNLife
    HarmonyNLife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've been sick this week. :-( i weighed in yesterday at 149.
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    aiDjv.jpg

zvpfi.jpg
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Chart looks awesome! How is everyone doing? 2 more days till weigh in. Everyone have a great day!!
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Yes, the chart does look great! Thanks for doing all that, WishComeTrue.

Thank you, Susan for your good wishes.
    I am doing a little better calorie-wise... but had to stop exercising due to back, again. Darn it!
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well I have not been doing very well as I stopped going to the gym for about a week and I stopped logging in my cals. I'm not proud of the fact however I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and get back on the train to success. Needless to say I put on this week and weighed in at 236.1 I am owning up to this so that I can get over it and continue on my journey.
    I hope everyone has a better weigh in than me and you all have a great week.
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    Well ladies, I am scared to look at the scale tomorrow because it is not going to be pretty. I am so hungry lately and I keep overeating with junk food. I am trying the snack suggestions you gave but I can't kick my cravings. I am even consciously drinking water all day. At least if I were exercising regularly it might not be as bad. I need to find my inner strength again since I worked hard for this 21 lbs with still 15 to go!
  • Grettles
    Grettles Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    <sigh> Not a good week here. Life has conspired to make it impossible for me to exercise for the last several days and I haven't been making great food choices. I weighed in up a pound this morning. 199.
  • cingerl
    cingerl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am down 1lb which leaves me at 125lb. SO happy. Those of you who had a rough week-start again and let's see some results next week. You can do it!
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    The scale is going the wrong way, up 2lbs since my last weigh in. I have been exercising daily and not going over my calories. I'm changing my daily calories back to 1200 to see if that works better for me. They were at 1500 but never went over either Weigh in at 135 this week. For everyone that lost weight, GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!. For those of us who didn't do so good, let's brush it off and keep going strong. Good luck.
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Still at 142. =(
  • SDMHudson
    SDMHudson Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    184.2 this week. Gain of .2 lbs...hopefully one of this days I'll have a breakthrough and start seeing some real weight loss.

Selena
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Well ladies, I am scared to look at the scale tomorrow because it is not going to be pretty. I am so hungry lately and I keep overeating with junk food. I am trying the snack suggestions you gave but I can't kick my cravings. I am even consciously drinking water all day. At least if I were exercising regularly it might not be as bad. I need to find my inner strength again since I worked hard for this 21 lbs with still 15 to go!

I know! I had to go to Target at lunch yesterday so picked up a Lean Cuisine and then KETTLE CHIPS AND A HERSHEY BAR! What is wrong with us? And no exercise for three days. Maybe we are tired of watching the diet and exercising? I don't know, but like you I need to get some motivation.

Weigh in was ugly 177.6
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Shortys!!! Well, this week I'm in at 169.6. I am not too upset though because I just changed up my food and exercise this week. I'm hoping for some results next week though. I'm giving up cardio for a while to see what happens.
    Good luck everyone!!
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Hi all. Been ill this week, stomach bug, lost 5 lbs. Not a good way to lose weight so it probably shouldn’t count (besides I’ll probably put it back on!).

Well done to all who have lost and for others who haven’t: keep up the hard work you’re doing brilliantly. Thanks ‘wishcometru’ for the chart - looks good.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Weighing in today at 146.6. :cry: Dang. That's up from yesterday's official weigh in where I had a loss!! Oh well, gonna blame it on TOM! Everyone have a great day!