SHORTY'S 12 Week Challenge ~ Round 2!

Options

Replies

• amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    My weight today is 141.5, at last a real loss. I have gotten back on track after a not so good few weeks and I feel so much better!!

Good luck with weigh in everyone.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I weigh in this morning at 147.8. Thats a 1 lb loss. Everyone have a great day!
  • jemsmf
    jemsmf Posts: 13
    Options
    Disappointed in myself but not surprised to have to own up to a 2lb increase, 146lbs this week. But after having been away for a long overdue weekend with the other half it didn't come as any surprise this morning. But must do better! Should really start measuring as I've not lost anything in a few weeks now but am noticing a change in shape.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    174.4 today, .4 loss I think. Yesterday was 173.8 but had steak and baked potato last night, duh.

Good luck everybody!
  • Bikerangie
    Options
    138 this morning. That steak 'n' bake sounds wonderful, YUM! We just got a 1/4 of beef this week so I think that is in my near future too. Have a great day everyone!
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I'll just go ahead and admit to another gain of 6 tenths of a pound. I WILL do better this week! 150.6 pounds.
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    It's been a crazy week. I haven' t lost or gained anything.
  • HarmonyNLife
    HarmonyNLife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This week was horrible. I weighed in at 152.0.
  • amberray4307
    Options
    I weighed in at 141 this morning. I lost one pound and I'm proud to take it! YIPPIE:happy:
  • golfgirllv
    golfgirllv Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm up another pound 172.0 :frown: it was my son Birthday yesterday:bigsmile: . I'm done with vacation's and birthday's so i'm going to get back on track this week and lose at lease 1 pound...
  • SDMHudson
    SDMHudson Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I know that you all are about 2 weeks into your challenge, but can I join as well? If so my stats are as follows:

Height: 5'3"
    SW: 185.2 (as of 4 Aug)
    GW for 12 week challenge: 176, that's just about a lb a wk which is supposed to be obtainable.

I have been reading through the thread and this seems like a really good group and I'm really excited about taking this final stand. I recently had some life events happen to make me realize how important being fit is. I'm in the Air Force and with today's ops tempo you have to be ready to go out the door all the time.

For the most part, I run 5 days a week, strength training with my personal trainer 2 days a week and then more running in the evenings, lol.

BTW my name is Selena. Good luck to everyone!
  • WishComeTru
    WishComeTru Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! I'm updating the chart now. Vacation was great, but I'm happy to be back. I had a 2 lb gain over vacation, but that's to be expected with all of the extra calories, eating out, and not drinking enough water. I'm back in the middle of week 3 so I'm not sure if I'll have any results on Thursday, but I'm ready to go. Eating well and exercise ought to help. It did feel pretty good on vacation to have lost the 20 lbs that I did before we left and not feel huge in a bathing suit :)

Good luck the rest of the week everyone!
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I know that you all are about 2 weeks into your challenge, but can I join as well? If so my stats are as follows:

Height: 5'3"
    SW: 185.2 (as of 4 Aug)
    GW for 12 week challenge: 176, that's just about a lb a wk which is supposed to be obtainable.

I have been reading through the thread and this seems like a really good group and I'm really excited about taking this final stand. I recently had some life events happen to make me realize how important being fit is. I'm in the Air Force and with today's ops tempo you have to be ready to go out the door all the time.

For the most part, I run 5 days a week, strength training with my personal trainer 2 days a week and then more running in the evenings, lol.

BTW my name is Selena. Good luck to everyone!

Hi Selena! Welcome to the group :flowerforyou: We're happy to have you join us on your fitness journey. I'll add you to this week's chart (which is a little delayed again since I was out of town). We weigh in on Thursdays with the goal of being able to post the weekly results chart by Friday. Good luck!
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    Oh crap! I actually gained 3 lbs! :frown: Let's hope I can shed it quickly!
  • sopgirl
    sopgirl Posts: 3
    Options
    I've been away from the computer all week/weekend and am sad to report that I gained: 164.0...sorry to hear of your gain as well, but let's start afresh and get back on the plan!

Sopgirl
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    I've been away from the computer all week/weekend and am sad to report that I gained: 164.0...sorry to hear of your gain as well, but let's start afresh and get back on the plan!

Sopgirl

Hi! I will add yours to my internal chart, but the posting below won't show it this week. I already did the uploads, etc and now my computer is not looking so good tonight.
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    Here is last week's results for Week 2. Great job to everyone, and if you gained, it's a new week so try again. Aside from overeating and special occasions, women just have weird systems and cycles ~ it's bound to get better!

Also, I want to apologize for any odd colors on the chart. Since coming home from vacation, we have had nothing but problems in the house and now my computer is showing a red screen or red tinge anywhere there is black background. It may not last much longer :grumble:

klArv.jpg

YpuFw.jpg
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Chart looks great! Thanks for taking the time to do this for us!:happy:
  • SDMHudson
    SDMHudson Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me! Hopefully everyone will have a loss this week.

Good luck!
  • amberray4307
    Options
    The chart looks good! hope everyone is staying on track this week and Good Luck ladies :smile: