SHORTY'S 12 Week Challenge ~ Round 2!

Options

Replies

• Lizmhoughton
    Lizmhoughton Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just joined about a week ago. I'm not sure of how to stay involved after I give you my info, but here it is:

Height- 5'3
    Starting weight- 133 lbs. just weighed this morning 7/25/11
    Goal weight after 12 weeks- 121 lbs.
  • Lizmhoughton
    Lizmhoughton Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't track your weight each day. Just keep tabs on it once a week. It's a lot easier to determine progress that way, especially if your anything like I am and your weight fluctuates on a daily basis.
  • WishComeTru
    WishComeTru Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It's not to late to sign up so I'll add all of the newbies. Peru, sorry about the goal weight... I think it just carried over from the line I had duped. I figured I would mess up at least one person's data. I'll correct it before the next chart goes up.
  • shortee75
    shortee75 Posts: 164
    Options
    It's not to late to sign up so I'll add all of the newbies. Peru, sorry about the goal weight... I think it just carried over from the line I had duped. I figured I would mess up at least one person's data. I'll correct it before the next chart goes up.

chart looks great and i really hope I can meet my goal of 115 in 12 weeks
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Chart looks great, good work. I feel proud being the tallest one in this challenge. <snicker> Although, you know I have not measured myself in years, I may have shrunk by now.....

OMG, I just had DH measure me and I am only 5' 2.5" ! wonder when that happened?
  • HarmonyNLife
    HarmonyNLife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge, if it's not too late.

5' 0"
    SW: 150 lbs
    GW @ end of challenge: 130 lbs
  • WishComeTru
    WishComeTru Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Harmony! It's not too late to join. Our weekly weigh ins are on Thursdays. I'll make sure you are on the end of the week chart this week.

Debbie, do you want to still be the "tallest" in our group or should I put in your correct height? :laugh: We can look the other way if it makes you feel proud! :wink:
  • Peruminicana86
    Options

No worries!
  • RocheleLynn
    RocheleLynn Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Proud to be the shortest one in the Shorty's challenge. :P
  • mcdebbie
    Options

Debbie, do you want to still be the "tallest" in our group or should I put in your correct height? :laugh: We can look the other way if it makes you feel proud! :wink:
    Haha... I don't mind losing the inch as much as I do the increase in BMI. :noway: Use the correct height.
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    Well actually it's not a good morning as I'm off to the doctor as I have intense pain in my hip:sad: . I really think it's only a pinched nerve so really hope he can easily fix it and I can head to the gym. I couldn't do much cardio yesterday and Tuesday was my rest day so I'm chomping at the bit to get moving. Fingers crossed it all goes well.

So first weigh in today! How did everyone do?
    I'm down 1 lbs so weight is 242. Wish it was more but until I get my hip sorted out it means no cardio for me:cry:

Ok I'm off to the doctors so wish me luck!
  • iyohnakp
    iyohnakp Posts: 14
    Options
    Count me in. I'm short, thick and now I need to be Fit. Lol!!!

Height: 5'1
    CW: 199lbs
    25lbs: end of 12 week challenge.
  • iyohnakp
    iyohnakp Posts: 14
    Options
    I just realize that the weekly weigh in is this Thursday. I hope it's not too late to join.
  • jemsmf
    jemsmf Posts: 13
    Options
    Week 1 weight in ... stayed the same :( better than an increase I guess but must do better next week! Current weight 144lbs.
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Weight, exactly the same. I did lose but put it all back on over the weekend and then some, happily I am back to last weeks weight today. My weekends have been so bad the last few weeks :grumble: hope to be better next week.

Good luck with weigh in everyone :smile:
  • HarmonyNLife
    HarmonyNLife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This week I lost 1 pound. I am currently 149.:smile:
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Good Morning!

Weighing at 143.5lb
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I weigh in this morning at 148.8. Everyone have a great Thursday!
  • Bikerangie
    Options
    Hey everyone! I weighed in at 139 this morning - right on target!
    Have a great day!
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    174.8, down exactly one pound.