SHORTY'S 12 Week Challenge ~ Round 2!

Options

Replies

• Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Darn it! Gained almost an entire pound. 150 pounds. Argghh!
  • shortee75
    shortee75 Posts: 164
    Options
    well, i'm up .6 @ 122 :grumble:
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Ok my official weigh in is 256.8....:noway: A long long way to go to goal but I can do this :smile:

Todays weight .... 251.0 thats a nice lil loss from last week... Yay for me... but not to excited cuz ive been sick but a loss is a loss right.. Hopefully can maintain it
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Ok my official weigh in is 256.8....:noway: A long long way to go to goal but I can do this :smile:

Todays weight .... 251.0 thats a nice lil loss from last week... Yay for me... but not to excited cuz ive been sick but a loss is a loss right.. Hopefully can maintain it

I hope you feel better, soon. Yes, definitely a loss. I'll bet you can maintain it.
  • amberray4307
    Options
    Weighed in at 142 this morning lost 5.4 pounds and jumping for joy :love: haha Good luck next week everyone
  • sopgirl
    sopgirl Posts: 3
    Options
    Exactly the same, kind of: 163.6 wah. I've been pretty active every day this week though, so hopefully next week will reflect that!

Hope everyone is well!
  • WishComeTru
    WishComeTru Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    Well actually it's not a good morning as I'm off to the doctor as I have intense pain in my hip:sad: . I really think it's only a pinched nerve so really hope he can easily fix it and I can head to the gym. I couldn't do much cardio yesterday and Tuesday was my rest day so I'm chomping at the bit to get moving. Fingers crossed it all goes well.

So first weigh in today! How did everyone do?
    I'm down 1 lbs so weight is 242. Wish it was more but until I get my hip sorted out it means no cardio for me:cry:

Ok I'm off to the doctors so wish me luck!

Hope you are feeling better and getting good news from the doc! Your weigh in this week is actually showing that you lost 4.5 lbs (SW 246.5). That's great! Did I have your SW correct???
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    Hi Team! I had a loss of 1.6 lbs since last week. I'll take it!

Sorry to have been a little quiet but a lot going on this week and next ~ vacation WOO HOO!!!! I have the chart updated with everyone who either posted here prior or who has emailed me. I am going to give a few of the Shorties a little more time to weigh in. If I don't have their stats by tomorrow, I am going to move forward with posting the chart as is. Since I am traveling tomorrow, expect to see the results chart on Saturday. I hope to have computer access by night.

Way to go, Shorties! Overall it seems like everyone has had a great week :)
  • Bikerangie
    Options
    Hooray for vacation! Thanks for updating the chart and enjoy the rest of it!
  • golfgirllv
    golfgirllv Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I went on a last minute vacation & miss the weigh in Thursday..
    I gained 1 lb cw 171.0
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Really??? WOW!! That's a very unexpected surprise!! Well actually when I think about it I think I was getting confused with another challenge. I weighed in for that one on Monday so maybe I was take my weight loss from then, oops. I'm sure my starting weight is the one that you have as it sounds about right.

An update on my hip - So went to the doc and got pills and physio and it is feeling much better now. So I hope to be at the gym 2morrow, fingers crossed. Won't be running but at least doing something!!

Note"I tried to reply to your message but it never attached it? Do I have to copy and paste it if I wanted to show a previous message? (edited)
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    Thanks for your patience, everyone! Weekly results are in ~ great job everyone! Hope your second week is going well.

fWRms.jpg

66zPF.jpg
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    66zPF.jpg
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    sorry... didnt mean for that to be so huge. LOL I'll get the hang of it next week ~ Unfortunately there's no preview option :laugh:
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!
  • amberray4307
    Options
    The chart looks great! Good job everyone and Good Luck this week!
  • kjnicol
    Options
    Tomorrows weigh in everyone!!! Are you ready????
  • RocheleLynn
    RocheleLynn Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

I just posted a new topic if you are interested:

Basically its a place to buy sell and trade clothing... since yall are all getting so skinny ;)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/307790-buy-sell-trade-hcg-clothing
  • kjnicol
    Options
    Hey shorty's, how is everyone doing?
    So my hip has improved enough that I was able to go to the gym for the first time yesterday and slowly get back into my cardio. I can't believe how much I missed going to the gym. However even without the cardio this week I still lost which I'm extremely happy about. Don't you just love seeing the numbers on the scale go down instead of up!
    SO CW - 239.1
  • shortee75
    shortee75 Posts: 164
    Options
    Good morning!

My current weight is 121.2, which I believe is down .8 from last week