Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom - Group 2 - CLOSED THREAD

Replies

• bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,130 Member
    I'm at 201.6 this week. A loss of 2.6 lbs! Really pleased with that!

great work

218 for me :-( half term and TOM are a bad combination
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 425 Member
    213.4 today. One pound down. I'll take it.
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 519 Member
    Hoping to get the chart up today - tomorrow at the latest. Sorry for the delay - I have been without power/cable/phone/internet since Saturday, and am still without all of the above. I am on at work right now. That freak snowstorm before Halloween in the Northeast US that you may have heard about? That's us! I live in Pennsylvania. Fortunately we did not have any damage to our house so far, but we did lose a bunch of HUGE branches off our favorite backyard tree - we love it because it shades our whole deck in the summer. At least 1/3 of the tree is gone now. Could be worse, though. I have been between my house, and my parents with the kids, because it has gotten too cold to sleep at home. The word is power won't be on until the weekend, maybe sooner. Hope you are all warm where you are! Have a great week!
    Nancy
  • AmberCHM
    Hoping to get the chart up today - tomorrow at the latest. Sorry for the delay - I have been without power/cable/phone/internet since Saturday, and am still without all of the above. I am on at work right now. That freak snowstorm before Halloween in the Northeast US that you may have heard about? That's us! I live in Pennsylvania. Fortunately we did not have any damage to our house so far, but we did lose a bunch of HUGE branches off our favorite backyard tree - we love it because it shades our whole deck in the summer. At least 1/3 of the tree is gone now. Could be worse, though. I have been between my house, and my parents with the kids, because it has gotten too cold to sleep at home. The word is power won't be on until the weekend, maybe sooner. Hope you are all warm where you are! Have a great week!
    Nancy

Oh my gosh, Nancy! Y'all stay safe and warm. I'm sorry about your favorite tree :( that's so disappointing.
  • nlsalvatore
    oct31chart.png
  • AmberCHM
    209.8 this morning!!
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    209.8 this morning!!

THats awesome! Amazing loss in a week!
    I'm at 201.8 today. a slight 0.2 lb gain.
  • nlsalvatore
    Chart will be up tomorrow. After 8 days of no exercise and eating out much of the time due to the no power situation, plus TOM, I am up to 199.7 this morning. BLAH!!!! I exercised this morning, and stayed under calories today, so I am hoping that next week I will be back where I was last week. I feel like a yo-yo.

Ok ladies - we are about 8 weeks out from New Year's - how can that possibly be true? This is me - panic stricken - no Christmas shopping even attempted yet, and usually I have much of it done by now - AARGH!!!

Should we do a little mini-challenge in our group of 5 here? Something like - who can burn the most calories over the next week - say from Wed. to Wed.? Burn up a little extra before Thanksgiving? What do you think?:smile:
  • AmberCHM
    Sounds good to me, Nancy! I'm a bit under the weather right now, but I'm up for the challenge as soon as I'm feeling better!
  • sailingsal
    sounds good, but whens thanksgiving? We don't have that here.
  • nlsalvatore
    Thanksgiving is November 24th. Doing the chart now, although I only have weighins from Amber and Sarah.
  • nlsalvatore
    nov7chart.png

Here is our chart! Amber - wow girl! You are really shrinking!! Great job this week! Meanwhile, I am fighting to stay under 200!!
  • AmberCHM
    Thank you so much!! I'm really hoping to hit onederland by Christmas!!
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Come visit our main topic thread and find out which Hot Mom has reached her goal weight!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/357225-hot-moms-closed-group-7-18-to-12-31?page=7#posts-5336288
  • bubblesburst80
    sorry i missed yesterday - i came in at 219.8 - stupid TOM

i love the idea of a group mini challenge!
  • sailingsal
    HI, weighed in today at 199. Down 2.8 from last week. PLeased to be under 200! Feels awesome!
  • nlsalvatore
    Sarah!! Way to go! Congrats on hitting ONEderland!! I am weighing in at 198.6 today - moving in the right direction.
  • bubblesburst80
    219, i'm back with it this week, looking forward to the mini challenge too, just hope i can stick to the no snacking
  • AmberCHM
    207.4 today!! That's 2.4 lbs down from last week! This is a huge milestone for me. I'm officially down 50 lbs since I started MFP on June 1st!!
  • sailingsal
    207.4 today!! That's 2.4 lbs down from last week! This is a huge milestone for me. I'm officially down 50 lbs since I started MFP on June 1st!!

wow! thats great Amber!
This discussion has been closed.