Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom - Group 2 - CLOSED THREAD

Replies

• AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 425 Member
    5 miles for me today. More than that according to my pedometer, but I don't think that's right.
  • mindyrenee81
    mindyrenee81 Posts: 67 Member
    I got in 2 miles today and 1 1/2 miles yesterday! Im heading home tomorrow so that means being on the road all day. I will return on Friday morning!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,130 Member
    4.5 miles for me for weds
    13.5 so far
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    hi, i did 1 mile yesterday (wed) and 2.5 today
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 519 Member
    1/2 a mile for me today. My kids got out of school early due to flooding.
  • shelleilei
    shelleilei Posts: 122 Member
    Untitled-7.png

Edited to add: That you of you ROCK! We went way past our goal and it's only Friday morning!! I'm going to be posting a new challenge every Sunday so make sure to look at it when you post your weight loss.
  • nlsalvatore
    2.5 miles for me today! Happy weekend!
  • sailingsal
    2.2 miles on friday and 1.8 miles today (saturday).

We're now on Hurricane Katia alert. They think it'll hit scotland on monday but won't be hurricane force by then. But have weather warnings or strong winds and flooding.
  • nlsalvatore
    Checking in with Saturday mileage- 1.11 miles.

Soooo bummed - weighed myself this morning and I am at 200.7 - I've managed to stay under 200 for 3 weeks, and now this! I know I haven't eaten fabulously this week, but I wasn't that bad. Oh yeah, TOM is due any minute. I'll blame it on that! Hopefully when I weigh in on Monday for our group I can be back under 200. Wish me luck!
  • sailingsal
    today (sunday) millage was 4.2 miles. Its getting windy today. But not bad. Keep getting out of breath, asthma not great today.
  • sailingsal
    i'm 208 today.up 1 lb. Not happy!
  • shelleilei
    Sooooo, I just wanted to say that all you kicked some serious @ss last week! Nancy gave me the idea for this weeks challenge.. Instead of miles we are going to do calories burned! Here's our chart total for last week.
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.png

And here is this weeks challenge!
    CALSchallenge.png

uiuuiiuiuiuiu.png
  • shelleilei
    and my weight is 199.6 this week.
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,130 Member
    sorry i'm late posting this,
    i'm weighing in at 216
    i did 28.5 miles total this week,
    hope to kick it this week
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 425 Member
    222.6 today.
  • sailingsal
    Monday 141 calories burned. Struggling with asthma today and its soooo windy and wet.
  • nlsalvatore
    Weighed in today at 200.4 - sooo hating TOM! I have managed to stay under 200 for the past 3 weeks, then boom -
    TOM arrives and I am up 3 pounds. Blah!

Congrats Shellly! You were hoping to get under 200 this week, and you did it!! Awesome!

So everyone knows, I had a message from summer_of_69 saying I should take her off the challenge because she has not been doing it, so I did.

I am running my kids around to dance and karate, and will get the chart together later tonight - just waiting to hear from one more person.
  • nlsalvatore
    Hey Amber and Bubbles!! Cheers to you girls!!!:drinker: You both dropped about 2 pounds each this week! Awesome job!!
  • nlsalvatore
    156 calories burned today!
  • nlsalvatore
    Here is this week's chart. I will update if I hear from Mindyrenee, who I believe was away this week.

sept13chart.png
This discussion has been closed.