Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom - Group 2 - CLOSED THREAD

Replies

• bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,130 Member
    thanks! things seem to be finally heading in the right direction again
  • mindyrenee81
    mindyrenee81 Posts: 67 Member
    Hello everyone!! Im sorry I have been away for the last week. I sent Nancy an email, I hope that she got it. But if not I weighed in at 220 if I remember correctly. Being away for a week and not getting to workout as much or watch my calorie intake proved to be a weakness. This is my last week with my husband being home. Im spending as much time with him as I can when hes not working. Im trying to get my workouts in during the day among getting his stuff ready to go. I did burn 714 calories today!:happy: Im hoping for a bigger weightloss over the next few weeks. Im aiming for a two pound loss for next weighin! If that dont happen its no big deal. I will be more focused and more determined after my husbands gone. I know that it sounds bad but its more time for me to focus on myself. I love my husband to death dont get me wrong in any way but having the added stress of his deployment has been rough.
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    having a rough time with asthma just now. Been put on pred (oral steroids) and trying to eat sensibly even thought they make you hungry. Not sleeping much and not being able to exercise much as getting out of breath walking. Just annoyed with lungs and hoping i don't gain with the steroids. Hopefully will only be on them for 5 days.
  • WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM? - GROUP RESULTS, Week 8 (9/12)

Hello, Hot Moms!! Check out the weekly stats below.

DUUxk.png

Here's a quick summary of the past 8 weeks.

Dw320.png

Holy crap. Did we just collectively lose only 5.9 lbs this week?! 39 members weighing in, and only 5.9 lbs?! Time for a progress report!!

Below, you will find our latest progress chart. I’ve calculated everyone’s “% to GW.” As of today, if you want to reach your goal weight, you will need to have a 34% or higher. To make it even more fun, I calculated your estimated weight loss by 12/31 and also your estimated weight on 12/31. These calculations are based on your total weight loss for the past 8 weeks, and I think you’ll find them very interesting.

jLuB8.png

CONGRATS to everyone in the green! Let’s take a moment to recognize the members who are already over half-way to their GW’s:
    :flowerforyou: LPC020409 in Group 4
    :flowerforyou: Cherilea in Group 7
    :flowerforyou: MacksMama in Group 8
    :flowerforyou: Swimmom2 in Group 9
    :flowerforyou: And rkeaton360 in Group 10
    You ladies rock!! Thanks for showing us how it’s done!

:ohwell: [SIGH]...I’m still in the white group. But I’m SO CLOSE to getting in the yellow group! I’m tempted to change my 12/31 goal weight, but according to my favorite iPod app, “Target WEIGHT for Adults,” if I continue to lose weight at the same rate I lost for the past 2 weeks, I will reach by goal weight by 12/18/2011. There’s still hope for me! So….my GW stays the same for now. I’ll see what the next 4-week progress report says.

FYI - The next progress report will be posted the week of October 10, just DAYS after our half-way mark. It’s time to kick our weight loss in to high gear!

Have a great week, Hot Moms!!

GROUP 1:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294382--who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-1-closed-group

GROUP 2:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294130-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-2-closed-thread

GROUP 3:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/318548-rambling-random-hot-moms-closed

GROUP 4:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294495-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mama-group-4-closed-group

GROUPS 5 & 6 – Discontinued. Active members of Group 5 moved to Group 7.

GROUP 7:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293681--who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-7

GROUP 8:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293856-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-8-closed-thread

GROUP 9:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/340810-moms-on-the-move-group-9-closed-group

GROUP 10:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/299782-hot-mom-closed-group-mommies-in-control
  • shelleilei
    shelleilei Posts: 122 Member
    Okay ladies, here is where we're at right now...
    uiuuiiuiuiuiu-1.png

and here is what we need...
    Untitled3333333333.png

I have some crazy running around to do tomorrow and I need to put down Monday still. Anyways, let's get this goal!
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 519 Member
    Hi - hope you are all having a great week! Thunderstorms again tonight, so i am shutting down the computer. Calories burned - yesterday - 300, today - 100.
  • bubblesburst80
    792 calories for me to date
  • nlsalvatore
    Mindy & Sarah - hugs to you both! Mindy, spend your time with your hubby now & we'll see you on this thread more once he deploys. Hopefully you will be able to be in touch often with Skype and email. Prayers of support coming your way. Sailing Sal - hope you are feeling better soon - take care of yourself!

Anybody else having Parent Orientations at school? I had back to back nights for our children the past 2 nights. It was nice not to have one again tonight!

182 calories burned today.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY - Yay!! Have a happy, healthy, weekend all!
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 425 Member
    280 calories burned today :)
  • sailingsal
    Ok calories this week so far:
    monday 141
    tuesday 141
    wednesday 235
    thursday 281

I'm doing better than i was asthma wise and have managed to stay out of hospital. Am still needing nebuliser every 6 hours as well as regular inhalers. But am sleeping better and feeling more able to do stuff.

THanks
  • bubblesburst80
    906 to date, had a slow day yesterday as i had a clingy cat who was waiting to have kittens, we have 2 healthy babies, but she kept me up til 3 - well i stayed up keeping an eye on her TBH
  • sailingsal
    Ok calories this week so far:
    monday 141
    tuesday 141
    wednesday 235
    thursday 281

I'm doing better than i was asthma wise and have managed to stay out of hospital. Am still needing nebuliser every 6 hours as well as regular inhalers. But am sleeping better and feeling more able to do stuff.

THanks
    Did 91 on Friday so a total of 889 so far this week!
  • sailingsal
    Saturday 563 calories burned.
  • bubblesburst80
    1322 burned so far, i will be back later with my final total
  • nlsalvatore
    288 calories burned yesterday.

Hey Hot Moms - Is anyone interested in joining me for really fun challenge that is starting in October? I did a version of this back in the summer & it was extremely fun and motivating. That one was called Row the World, and in the new one, starting October 1st, we Fly the World! You need a team of 8 people., and what you do is PM your calories burned to your captain daily. Each calorie burned = 0.25 miles. The miles are added up and your plane advances around the world. The whole thing is charted by awesome MFPer Lee Ketty on a Google map, and you are in a friendly competition with other planes. It is very motivating, and there are usually double days, triple days, and other ways to earn extra miles. I don't know a team to join so I am thinking of starting my own and am looking for others who are interested. Let me know ASAP!!

Don't forget to weigh in tomorrow! I am back under 200 - just barely - but TOM is hanging on - blah.
  • bubblesburst80
    i'd love to join you on this
  • nlsalvatore
    280 calories burned today - Sunday.
  • nlsalvatore
    OK - I think the Flying Machines game team is complete. Each team has 8 members. Bubblesburst180, Sailingsal, and AmberE0486 are signed up with me, and there are a few others I have signed up as well. I might need one more person - I will let you know if I do. If anyone else wants to do it, just let me know and I will help you get hooked up with a team. It's a great way to keep on moving towards your goals!
  • sailingsal
    Hi,
    i burned 376 calories yesterday so 1828 in total this week. (not bad for being ill).
    M weigh in today is 206 lbs. So 2 down on last week.
  • bubblesburst80
    final calorie for me is 1420

CW 218

i'm getting fed up of my weight going up and down, i'd love to go below 216!

can't wait to start flying lol
This discussion has been closed.