Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom - Group 2 - CLOSED THREAD

Replies

• AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 425 Member
    Thanks, Sarah! Congrats to you for achieving onederland!!! Can't wait to join you and Nancy there!!
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 519 Member
    nov14chart.png
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    I'm 198.0 today so down one. Going in the right direction but less than last week. Still i guess 1 lb is still good!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,130 Member
    218, still going in the right direction
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    The weekly progress chart is posted on the current week's weigh-in (11/19/2011). Check it out and find out which Hot Mom reached her goal weight and how the challenge moms weighed in compared to the non-challenge moms:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/399342-weekly-weigh-in-11-19-2011?page=1#posts-5539399
  • nlsalvatore
    nov21chart.png

Here is the chart for this week- yay us! We all lost!! Sorry this is late - I have had parent teacher conferences every night this week and haven't been home.
  • bubblesburst80
    not good but only a small bump for TOM, hope it's down again next week
  • sailingsal
    196.8 today! drop of 1.8. Still going the right way!
  • sailingsal
    Got that wrong that was midweek. I was actually 196.2 this morning. Got the pounds lost right but not the weight!
    Sorry for confusion!
  • sailingsal
    Today i'm 195.0 so a loss of 1.2. Don't know were this is meant to be posted as there isn't a new weigh in thread in the group. So i decided to post here so i can keep going and keep being motivated.
  • AmberCHM
    I was 203.8 on Friday. I'm a bit confused by where we should weigh in, also. I love the charts that Helen posts! I hope she gets her motivation back and comes back to us.
  • sailingsal
    I was 203.8 on Friday. I'm a bit confused by where we should weigh in, also. I love the charts that Helen posts! I hope she gets her motivation back and comes back to us.

Yes i miss that charts. They motivated me to keep going and to see the % going up and numbers dropping! Your doing really well with weight loss, you'll be in Onederland before long!
  • bubblesburst80
    219.6 again, wish the numbers would keep going the right way
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
  • AmberCHM
    There's not a new weigh-in week on the main group yet, so I'll just post here to keep me accountable. I'm at 203.4 today. Only .4 down. Better than nothing, I guess.
  • sailingsal
    192.4 today. A loss of 2.6 this week!
  • bubblesburst80
    215.6 today thats 3.6 down!! hope it will stay down this time!
  • sailingsal
    ok, its the 31st, so time for final weigh ins today! How has everyone done over then last 6 months. What have been your highlights and challenges? What is your goal for 2012 and how do you plan to achieve it!

I'm at 190.4 today. So i've lost 23.6 pounds during this challenge. And a total of 31.6 since i started loosing weight at the start of July (8pounds before joining MFP). My highlights have been succeeding in loosing weight, discovering the fun in playing badminton again, which i used to enjoy but hadn't played for over 12 years. Getting fitter, finishing University, graduation is in April. My challenges were staying on track during my finals and family ill health and personal injuries. But i have pushed through and know i can achieve and plan to keep looking forward, keep tracking food and exercise and keep loosing weight at a steady, healthy pace.

Hope you all have a great hogmanay!
  • nlsalvatore
    finalhotmomschart.png
This discussion has been closed.