Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom - Group 2 - CLOSED THREAD

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! Sorry to have dropped the ball here at the end! I honestly didn't even realize anyone was still posting on this thread, since the group one had started up. This is our final chart - Sarah and Amber, you two really kicked some --- in this challenge!! Way to go! Glad we are all friends on here and can keep motivating each other & seeing each other continue to reach new goals! Now that the holidays are over, I hope to be back to my regular daily commenting self on here! It's been so nutty with my kids' activities, coaching my daughter's Odyssey of the Mind team, and busy times at work for me that I haven't been on as much as I usually am. Hope 2012 is your healthiest year so far!! :drinker: Cheers to us!
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    THanks for running this thread, it kept me motivated and going. I'm already lighter than i have been in about 4-5 years. And am planning on keeping going with weight loss.

Thanks
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Yes, thank you so much for keeping up with the thread and chart for us, Nancy!! I appreciate you so very much!!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    even though I was stuck in a rut, it was great to be there with all of you!