Gryffindor Common Room

Options

Replies

• veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    How can I get a nifty Gryffindor symbol in my signature?
  • punk_mama
    Options
    Here is what I used to put the flag in my signature:

285076_578294807203_179201885_32247334_686635_n.jpg

Just copy and paste In to your signature. :bigsmile:
    It does feel good to mark that first pound congrats and keep up the good work!!!! :drinker:
  • punk_mama
    Options
    Here is what I used to put the flag in my signature:

285076_578294807203_179201885_32247334_686635_n.jpg

Just copy and paste In to your signature. :bigsmile:
    It does feel good to mark that first pound congrats and keep up the good work!!!! :drinker:

Crap lol. I Showed the picture!!!! Do this:

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/285076_578294807203_179201885_32247334_686635_n.jpg

Put inthe front and at the end of the link. Hope that works!!!:blushing:
  • veganbaum
    Options
    Thanks! It worked.
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    no damn inch loss for me this week :sad:

maybe once i leave my sisters in ocmd and the kids go back to school i will have way more time to myself and i will get more working out done and i will lose something.. no wait... I WILL LOSE every inch i want to!
  • jadery24
    jadery24 Posts: 53
    Options
    No loss for me this week :(
    I did manage to drink all my water and have 4 rainbow meals, so I get 9 house points!!
  • punk_mama
    Options
    no damn inch loss for me this week :sad:

maybe once i leave my sisters in ocmd and the kids go back to school i will have way more time to myself and i will get more working out done and i will lose something.. no wait... I WILL LOSE every inch i want to!

Keep up that determination and you can do it!!!! It IS hard with kids, mine wear me out!
  • jadery24
    jadery24 Posts: 53
    Options
    So are challenges for this week the same as last week?
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    So are challenges for this week the same as last week?

Sorry, this has been an unexpectedly busy week for me! Since it's already Wednesday, let's keep them the same and I'll be on top of it early for next week :)
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Weight this morning = 179lbs. I'm ashamed to say I've done very little this week. This week IS going to be better.

LouiseXXX
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Lost 0.9lb since last week and have reached my Start of September goal already! :bigsmile:
    Also had multi coloured meals and drank sufficient water, so that's ten house points. :smile:

GOALS
    Start of September 127
    Start of October 124

25th July 130
    1st August 129.5
    10th August 128.5
    15th August 127.9
    22nd August 127
  • nrg607
    nrg607 Posts: 12
    Options
    Down to 124.5 this week. Just half a pound to go! :D
    I only got 3 house points this week, all for the rainbow challenge.
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    No change for me :(
  • blondie2285
    Options
    Week - 4 133.8 almost down 2 pounds!!

I started working out again and now because of that, I have reached my September goal with 2 weeks to go!! Keep it up fellow Griffs, we can do this!! 
  • randomgyrl
    randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound this week, so 207. I got 2 house points for water. I need to work on that this week!

Happy to report this time next month I will be on my way to Florida and to WWoHP! I am going to be kicking my butt into high gear between now and then, I would like to go to the beach and while I won't be a skinny minny I would like to not feel like a total beached whale.
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    once again no inch loss for me. however i am finally home from my vacay. i have been a really bad gryffindor, havent worked out or really eaten like i should have while i was on vacation. havent finished a single challenge (please dont kick me out). now that i am home i am gonna work my *kitten* off!
  • Jaradel
    Jaradel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    No change in weight this week. Scored 5 pts for rainbow challenge but only 3 pts for water, I think. Hoping to start running again next week in prep for a 5K in October - now that the weather is cooperating, running in the morning should be pretty nice! I just have to get to bed early enough so that I can get up at 5am.
  • Honeybee511
    Honeybee511 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    186.8!!!! Lost 5.2 lbs!! So excited! I got 7 house points this week, 4 for water and 3 for food. I burned 3400 cals! It was an overall great week!!
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    186.8!!!! Lost 5.2 lbs!! So excited! I got 7 house points this week, 4 for water and 3 for food. I burned 3400 cals! It was an overall great week!!
    Well done, that's impressive going!
  • veganbaum
    Options

That is so awesome!