Gryffindor Common Room

Options

Replies

• jadery24
    jadery24 Posts: 53
    Options
    Morning, Gryffindors! Would anyone mind if I added them as a friend on here? I'd like to have as much motivation as possible and since you guys are the coolest people available I'd love it if some of you guys were on my team. :) I'll totally do the same for you!
    Go for it!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Here's our Prefect chart for this week! For the new Gryffs: If the number is negative you gained, if the number is positive you lost, if it says 100% you didn't weigh in once or twice recently, and if it says any kind of letters You haven't weighed in enough for it to be calculated, yet.

We had a LOT of big losses this week, but our Prefects are: Looby1968 and Jadery24!

Congrats, guys! Now go take some House Points from Slytherin :)

Keep up the great work, everyone! The house points we started this week should make things even MORE interesting and competitive!

Oh, and if your name's bold, I just didn't hear from you this week!

184025_580054336093_179201885_32282363_3756725_n.jpg
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Weigh ins are on MONDAYS!
    Sorry, I had thought it was Mondays, but I think I'm easily confused right now because I was thrown by your Friday comment! :bigsmile:

Love the idea of the challenges, I've just had a multicoloured breakfast. :smile:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Weigh ins are on MONDAYS!
    Sorry, I had thought it was Mondays, but I think I'm easily confused right now because I was thrown by your Friday comment! :bigsmile:

Love the idea of the challenges, I've just had a multicoloured breakfast. :smile:

No worries, just being clear :) I'm going to post the charts on Fridays and we'll check in on Mondays like normal. I'm thinking I'm going to post the challenges on Tuesdays.
  • randomgyrl
    randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    So I never realized how uncolorful my meals were until I tried to get four colors. I was in the fridge and cabinets looking for stuff and my hubby asked what I was doing. I told him I needed something red, or yellow, blue, a rainbow! He just shook his head and walked away. lol (I think, he thinks, I'm nuts)
  • rockabillydarlin
    rockabillydarlin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Not having a good week this week, Gryffindors! Not consistently logging -- mostly dinner. I have a great lunch and breakfast... then I have to hurry home from work, shovel whatever I can in my mouth, and go off to rehearsal. Our show is this coming weekend, so I imagine this week is going to be INSANE. Then it's back to nice relaxing evenings. I hope I still manage to lose when I weigh-in tomorrow, but I don't know! How y'all doing?
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Well, I came back from my jolly to Bristol with an extra 2lbs to lose!! Which is an awful lot less than i expected.

Today I weighed in at 178.5lbs, so that's a gain of 1.5lbs (so I've lost .5lbs of the 2lbs I put on!). Bargain!!!!!!

I haven't followed any of the challenges this week but will be this week, promise :bigsmile:

Good luck everyone!

LouiseXXX
  • punk_mama
    Options
    Gooooooooood morning gryffindors!!!!! Hope everyone had a good week. I have been working a lot and I am starting to feel a bit burnt out. The good thing out of all the extra hours I have been putting in we are buying a RV! Its old and has pink carpet but it runs good. The boys are excited, they don't care what it looks like. Vacation is common soon!!

Weight this week 140
    **Total lost: 2 pounds**
    Water points: 2 <~~~~ pretty sad, but for Me its okay.
    Rainbow meals: 5
    **House points total: 7**

Hope everyone has a great day. I am going to work (ha, of coarse) hope to have a smooth running day!!
  • blondie2285
    Options
    Week 3-same
  • randomgyrl
    randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 208
    Down two pounds!

water challenge: 5pts
    color challenge: 1pt :-(
  • Jaradel
    Jaradel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 213.25 lbs (down 1.75 from last week)
    Color challenge: 4 pts
    Water challenge: 3 pts
  • peariel
    peariel Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Had a pretty good week, but fell off the wagon a little this weekend, as I did nothing but sit around and marathon the HP movies. :) Oh well! Totally worth it.

Rainbow Challenge (max 5 pts): 1 point!
    Water Challenge (max 5 pts): 4 points!

SW: 154.2
    GW Sept 1: 151
    GW Oct 1: 145
    Week 2: 157.6
    Week 3: 155.2

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • deepakris
    deepakris Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot to keep track of my eating/drinking for the challenges! -_- I'll join in this week! c:

I'm 130 lbs today.
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 154.4
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Start weight 130
    1st August 129.5
    10th August 128.5 (I have not really lost a pound, that's TOM)
    15th August 127.9

GOALS
    Start of September 127
    Start of October 124

Oh, eating and drinking challenges, I always drink loads and I have managed to eat multi coloured meals every day. :)
  • nrg607
    nrg607 Posts: 12
    Options
    CW: 25.5
    Down 1.5 pounds. :D
    I got two of the rainbow house points, because I tend to snack when I'm hungry when I haven't got something to do that day, instead of making meals.
    I got zero of the water points, but I got closer and closer every day. =/
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    170.2 for me :( Almost back where I started. Funny thing is that I haven't been eating very much either. Been having odd work schedules and traveling a lot. Even when I do get to work out I just can't seem to keep the weight off. I seem to get stuck in the 165-168 zone then bounce back to the 170's.
  • sephetlia
    sephetlia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Weekly check-in:

Water points (max five): 5
    Rainbow points (max five): 4

Weight: 199 - down two pounds! :)
  • Honeybee511
    Honeybee511 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    192 this week! I got 4 points between the water and the food challenge. I went to my cabin this weekend and screwed myself with not doing exercise and eating right. Boo. But at least I still lost something!
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    CW: 176! Yay, first pound lost on MFP. Silly, I know, but I just upped my calories a few days ago to see if that would work. Hopefully that pushed me over and I will continue to go down. It's been 3 days, so hopefully that one pound sticks. I'l be really sad if I go back to 177.

House points:
    Water: 5 (my personal goal was 12 glasses a day)
    Colors: 4