30DS start date 7/25/11 - Who's in?

Options

Replies

• bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I got the DVD yesterday, so I am ready to go! All I gotta do before I start is take my measurements.
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking about starting this ever since I joined MFP (all of 1 week ago, lol). I would like to finally commit to doing it - I have the DVD and the intention, now just need to actually do it!
  • mmpriemer
    mmpriemer Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm down. I have been doing it every once in a while but not everyday. Now I am going to stick to it!! With before and after pics and measurements :) Just a question to everyone.... What pound hand weights are you all using? I was using 5 pound and it kicked my butt! I am thinking about getting two and working my way up to 5....
  • bobbiedr
    Options
    I'll be using 3lb weights. I'm already used to them. Maybe I will work my way to 5pm weights.
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Finally did Day 1 today, just finished, so I was tired from earlier exercise and because it was 11pm. Still, I got a great workout - wow, my shoulders are TIRED - but I had to modify some of the cardio b/c of tired legs from the elliptical. Does everyone wear shoes on their carpet for this? I didn't feel comfortable doing the jumping jacks without my shoes for some reason, I think I'm going to have to wear shoes next time.

I'm very proud of myself for finally breaking out the disc - many thanks for this group to increase my motivation to start! Good luck to everyone starting out!
  • megmcclure
    megmcclure Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join y'all. I've been doing level 1 on and off for about two weeks but haven't been very consistent with it. This challenge may be just the thing I need to make me stick with the program. Feel free to add me.
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    Awesome! I am definitely in! I have had 30DS for a while with a hard time motivating myself but now I will do it! Yay, excited.
  • ninestoneagain
    Options
    I'm in too! Am restarting 30 DS today. feel free to add me as a friend anyone! :smile:
  • bobbiedr
    Options
    Just finished day 1, level 1 of 30DS. Oh my goodness that was hard!

But I'm glad I did it. Just gotta keep up with it.
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    If its not to late to join I would like to join. :x I have tried doing 30ds but give up after 15 mins. I want to try to finish level 1 but my lungs will not let me.
  • bobbiedr
    Options
    It's never too late to join! Just jump on in!
  • seekimrun
    seekimrun Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Did Ripped in 30 today. Oh man - that is killer. 30 Day Shred - it kicks my butt but I can follow along (Week 1 is harder than Week 2 for me though).

Ripped in 30... I literally had to stop to gasp for breath. O_o
  • emilyahsmommy
    Options
    I am in ! Last time i tried to do 30ds I didn't even do more than 5 minutes, sad right??? I am going to challange myself to go through the whole 20 minutes and stick with it for 30 days.
  • megmcclure
    megmcclure Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I got my day 1 workout in early this morning. I'm a little sore but I know it will get easier with time.
  • catalame
    catalame Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm in. just did it. :-) xx
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone is this the 30 Day By Jillian I am new to MyFitnessPal. Thank you

Robby
  • mverastegui
    mverastegui Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just got it last week and it has sat there. I would love to join this group...so off the couch I go to get day 1 started. Please feel free to add me!
  • emilyahsmommy
    Options
    Just accomplished my first day of 30 day shred.. yay me! that was hard work, but i feel great!
  • oceanrose78
    oceanrose78 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today too, Feel free to add me if anyone wants to :).
  • LG30
    LG30 Posts: 72
    Options
    I took a two day break this weekend, but jumped right back on this morning, so day 5 is completed :)). I might still be sore, but let me tell you I am super happy my results!!! :smile: