30DS start date 7/25/11 - Who's in?

Options

Replies

• emilyahsmommy
    Options
    day 2 and im starting to get used to it more and more :) I need to take some pics so I can do before and after
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    BUT (and it's a big and scary but for me) there has been no weight loss. I weigh in officially tomorrow and I am scared that it'll be another plateau week....

Let us know how your weigh-in goes! I'm hopeful for you!
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    BUT (and it's a big and scary but for me) there has been no weight loss. I weigh in officially tomorrow and I am scared that it'll be another plateau week....

Let us know how your weigh-in goes! I'm hopeful for you!

Thanks! I appreciate the support!!
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I started the shred again yesterday (7/25/11) and then today decided to see if there was a group going. What luck!
    Day 1, Level 1 down and I'll be doing Day 2 as soon as I get my lunch break. :)
    Happy Shredding Everybody! :flowerforyou:
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 of level 1 this morning and it wasn't as bad as yesterday; however, I also didn't run before doing it.

Tomorrow will be the tester. I run MWF and I am trying to do 30DS every day, but if I feel like I did yesterday after running for 30min AND doing 30DS I may have to do 30DS at night on the days I run.

The only thing I modify are the push-ups. I am not strong enough to do them regularly yet.

Good job everyone on keeping it up!
  • LG30
    LG30 Posts: 72
    Options
    Wow, great work! I look forward to seeing my results after awhile (just finished Day 2 yesterday).

I am sure you will see good results as I did! Keep us posted! :smile:
  • LG30
    LG30 Posts: 72
    Options
    Day 7 completed this morning on the shred, and to be honest I feel like I am ready to bump up to level 2, but I will wait a few more days to be sure. And my plan was to take no breaks as well on the shred, but my body had other plans for me over the weekend, So I had to take a two day break, and thinking of taking some inbetween this week to make sure that I am not overdueing it along with my other workouts!!

Keep up the great work ALL! :smile:
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? If not I started the 30DS yesterday as well. I am so sore but I just finished day 2 L1.
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? If not I started the 30DS yesterday as well. I am so sore but I just finished day 2 L1.

You are more than welcome to join! :) the more support we have, the better!

Anyone feel free to add me for support!
  • olpbabe
    olpbabe Posts: 89
    Options
    Hey everyone! Did Day 3 yesterday...it actually felt a bit easier. Except for jump rope and bicycle crunches...I detest those two exercises! Keep up all the great work!!!
  • kerr2010
    kerr2010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have this DVD already and have been thinking about breaking it out. I will definately start on Monday. I need to get myself moving!
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Just finished today's date with Jillian - Day 3 Level 1. I switched to the 5 pound weights for some of the exercises that I found too easy with 3 lb-ers. Did more of the high-impact cardio but still want to save my legs for my C25K and elliptical - I think I'll gradually add more as my fitness improves, or switch to 30DS earlier in the day before my other exercise. I think I may have figured out why my hips have been so sore - started to do the reverse crunches and really felt them burn, so just switched to crunches for that segment until my hip flexors get a bit looser. Anyone else have sore hips? I thought it was from the elliptical but now I think maybe not.

Congrats to everyone moving forward with their shred!
  • catalame
    catalame Posts: 40
    Options
    Day 3 today... taught 4 hours of classes yesterday, got 4 more hours today and I'm cringing about the extra 30mins as I already feel like *kitten* lol. Please encourage me some :-)
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Just finished D3L1. I woke up this morning so sore but I pushed through it. The cardio seems to be getting easier but still having some issues with the lunges and bicep curls.
  • eamconnor
    eamconnor Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great thread. How do I tag/file it so I can follow it/find it for the next 28 days?
  • MadBabysMama
    Options
    Day 3 today... taught 4 hours of classes yesterday, got 4 more hours today and I'm cringing about the extra 30mins as I already feel like *kitten* lol. Please encourage me some :-)

Hang in there, think of how amazing you'll feel about yourself when you're finished. Go for it!
  • MadBabysMama
    Options
    Great thread. How do I tag/file it so I can follow it/find it for the next 28 days?

I think you just did - all the threads you respond to show up in the section "My Topics" 0 that's why lots of people BUMP on a thread so they can follow it but not necessarily add anything.
  • kel834
    kel834 Posts: 23
    Options
    I started ripped in 30 on the 21st, did not do the weekend, but started again Monday, I would love to join
  • eamconnor
    eamconnor Posts: 130 Member
    Options

I think you just did - all the threads you respond to show up in the section "My Topics" 0 that's why lots of people BUMP on a thread so they can follow it but not necessarily add anything.

Ha! Perfect. Thanks.
  • catalame
    catalame Posts: 40
    Options
    ugh, done!!

Do feel better for it though. Its nice to have a workout to do for me :)