No more late night snacks challenge

Options

Replies

• usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    So last night was Day 3. Hopefully this time I can make it past day 10. Good job everyone who is doing so well. Keep up the motivation.
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I put Day 4 behind me! :drinker: Confidence is growing :happy: .
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I am back to day one again...
    Last night I didn't get to eat supper because I had to watch my brothers kids at his house. I loaded up my 1.5 and 2.5 year old and headed over to his house where a 4 year old and a 2 year old were waiting for me. I was able to feed my kids before we went over there, but I had to put away leftovers while they ate and pack my allergy boy's bag of food in case he got hungry while we were over there.

I got home at 10:30 and I was so hungry I had a bowl of salsa and some tortilla chips. :frown:

Oh well day one will be tonight again... although I am going to take my 11 year old to a movie tonight.. I hope I can resist that movie theater popcorn.

AWESOME JOB DEWPEARL...
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Oh, I need this club so bad. :embarassed:

Day 1! Here I go...
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Last night I didn't get to eat supper because I had to watch my brothers kids at his house. I loaded up my 1.5 and 2.5 year old and headed over to his house where a 4 year old and a 2 year old were waiting for me. I was able to feed my kids before we went over there, but I had to put away leftovers while they ate and pack my allergy boy's bag of food in case he got hungry while we were over there.

I got home at 10:30 and I was so hungry I had a bowl of salsa and some tortilla chips. :frown:

Oh well day one will be tonight again... although I am going to take my 11 year old to a movie tonight.. I hope I can resist that movie theater popcorn.

AWESOME JOB DEWPEARL...

Hey, salsa and tortilla chips aren't the worst things in the world, so don't feel too guilty :wink:
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options

Day 1! Here I go...

good luck!!!
  • dewpearl
    Options

AWESOME JOB DEWPEARL...

Hey, salsa and tortilla chips aren't the worst things in the world, so don't feel too guilty :wink:

I know what you mean! I also freak out around 6p.m. when I know I have to eat, cos it's my last chance for the day :laugh: But, hey, take it easy on yourself. One night's OK, specially if you did not go over your calories. Though next time I recommend you try something healthier
  • dewpearl
    Options

Day 1! Here I go...

Welcome! :flowerforyou: So do we!, all of us in the club :laugh: .
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this challenge!

I get off at work at 9:30 and often find myself having a whole meal!!! Not just a snack. I'm not sure why, sometimes I'm hungry from working so hard and sometimes I just need the comfort that eating brings. Anyway! Starting tomorrow no more late snacks!!!

GO ME!

:sad:
  • dewpearl
    Options
    I'd like to join this challenge!

I get off at work at 9:30 and often find myself having a whole meal!!! Not just a snack. I'm not sure why, sometimes I'm hungry from working so hard and sometimes I just need the comfort that eating brings. Anyway! Starting tomorrow no more late snacks!!!

GO ME!

:sad:

Hi, there, welcome! :flowerforyou:
    Don't be saaad. You can do it! :wink: Can't you have some granola bar before leaving work? Or a fruit? That might help not getting home starving. I tend to eat more too when tired. And sometimes say "I'll do it now, tomorrow's another day". I think best is not to feel guilty every time you allow yourself a treat. Anyways, good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • dewpearl
    Options
    Got beyond day 5, *happy dance*. Stopped a bit later yesterday (cut-off at 8p.m.), but also went to bed way after midnight. Halfway through a 2-digit number :wink:
  • dewpearl
    Options
    Boring as I may be, I'm still counting all days :happy: . I moved to my other hand's fingers, hehe. So day 6 completed and hoping to make Sunday my day 7 (that'd be a whole week of eating only before 8pm, but sometimes having an even earlier cut-off), since we're meeting up with friends at 5, which leaves me plenty of time.:drinker:
  • dewpearl
    Options
    Where's everyone else? Come guys, amaze me, are you past day 10? Miss ya :flowerforyou:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I just haven't been able to get over the Thanskgiving slide. I've even been avoiding mfp. Tonight I should be able to get back on track (I hope). Congrats to those of you who made it well into double digits! I am going to try. This holiday period is just too full of tasty temptations and occasions.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 3 :bigsmile:
  • melissa91971
    Options
    I am joining this challenge today!

I go to bed around 8-9 pm cause I have to be up for work at 3:30 am:ohwell:

Soooo... the latest I shoul eat is 6:30.

So be it!

Good luck to every1 in the challenge!

:heart: ~Mel
  • melissa91971
    Options
    Made it through my 1st day (Sunday 12/7)! I was up late even! Go me!:tongue:
  • dewpearl
    Options
    I just haven't been able to get over the Thanskgiving slide. I've even been avoiding mfp. Tonight I should be able to get back on track (I hope). Congrats to those of you who made it well into double digits! I am going to try. This holiday period is just too full of tasty temptations and occasions.

Missed ya, Zaza! Don't worry, you'll manage. Save some of the delicious stuff for Christmas, will ya? :grumble: :wink: I love having you around, you're a role model :smile: .

Mel, well done!!! :drinker: Keep it up. I was just about to get to the same number as you yesterday and was really under my cals, so I could've safely had a healthy snack when I got home at 8p.m. However, I stayed strong 6 days,so I just was ambitious enough not to ruin my 7th.

So here's to a new week :drinker: and to having made it past day 7! YEAY!
  • dewpearl
    Options
    I made it past day 8.
    Guess everyone else hates this challenge just as much as me :explode:
    However, my scale loves it :wink: