for members fasting ramadan -start august 1 st

1121314151618»

Replies

• Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Eidd confirmed in Bahrain and Saudi - Eidd Mubarak!!!!

Qatar & Oman apparently weds.
  • ehte_h
    ehte_h Posts: 297 Member
    Eid Mubarak from the UK!!! All confirmed from Saudi
  • hunny73
    hunny73 Posts: 112 Member
    Eid Mubarak Everyone!!!

I started Ramadan this year with intentions to not over eat and continue exercising. I had a brilliant start but flame sort of withered out past midway point. However, in it's place a new flame ignited thanks to a certain person on this topic . This was to pay more attention to my ibabdah. I tried my best and hope my efforts are accepted by the Almighty.

I am going to attempt to the 6 shawwal fasts and would like to get back into the swing of losing weight thereafter. Please someone start a new topic as soon as possible. It would help so much to keep this support going.

Once again Eid Mubarak!!! i hope everyone has a wonderful day!!
  • Shaz_74
    Shaz_74 Posts: 100 Member
    Eid Mubarak from Riyadh!
    Enjoy your day - family, friends and food! :)

Taqqabal Allahu minna wa minkum.
  • dexters_dexterity
    dexters_dexterity Posts: 342 Member
    Eid Mubarik everybody
  • bosanka
    bosanka Posts: 336 Member
    started a new topic- with a new " group name " i hope you all agree with it - if not we can change it

let's move to the new topic and invite others to it :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/330527-mission-slimpossible-group-start-sept-2-nd
  • Sis Bosanka..congrats on the job offer! Alhamdulilah!

Alhamdulilah this Ramadan was soooo much easier than last year's....I didn't get a single migraine this month (which is unheard of practically, I get migraines usually at least twice a month...and even more during Ramadan). Allahu akbar! Ramadan went so quick this year, masha'Allah...can hardly believe it is over.

Eid mubarak to everyone!!!
  • immz35
    immz35 Posts: 59 Member
    Eid Mubarak to Everyone...
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    eid mubarak
    not sure why but majority where i live are not celebrating until tomorrow i think my husband said it was because saudi used a calender not a moon sighting which i find alittle sad that everyone isnt celebrating on the same day but big celebrations to all and have a fantastic day
  • chrisc31
    chrisc31 Posts: 137 Member
    Eid Mubarak everyone!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,605 Member
    Just popping in to say how much I admire you all. I am in awe of anyone who is able to show the faith commitment required to get through ramadan.

Eid Mubarak!
  • EID MUBARAK SISTERS ❤
  • Just popping in to say how much I admire you all. I am in awe of anyone who is able to show the faith commitment required to get through ramadan.

Eid Mubarak!

Awww...thank you. :)
  • samantha0176
    samantha0176 Posts: 67 Member
    I just found this thread..a month too late eh??:o( anyways, Eid Mubarak to you all !
  • bosanka
    bosanka Posts: 336 Member
    thank you samantha :) and thank you meerkat ..

not to late- you can still join us for other challanges - we have started a new topic ... mission slimpossibles :) join us there