12345679»

Replies

• Moonlight17
    Moonlight17 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Fri QOTD: Fact 1) I love kickboxing
    2) I'm scared of dolls
    3) I love to eat spicy indian curries!

Sat QOTD: I've learnt to just count the inches more than the weighing scale!
  • Moonlight17
    Options
    Where is Sunday's QOTD??
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Friday QOTD: Being Friday I have an easy one for you guys.... I just want to get to know you guys a little better, Please list 3 facts about yourself.

1) My name is Valerie
    2) Born and raise in Chicago, IL
    3) I am a planner for a major retailer in NYC.
  • Karmiene
    Karmiene Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Please list 3 facts about yourself.

1. I wish I lived in Seattle again (I plan on moving back when my kid goes to college in four years)
    2. I’m a single mom of a 15 year old adopted son (the best kid EV-ER!)
    3. I work for the state and at IKEA and really enjoy both even though they're just about as opposite as you can get.

QOTD Saturday: happy Saturday everyone ! What is the best bit of advice that you have learnt since starting you journey?

For me it is a numbers game so one of the best pieces of advice is to weigh and measure my food which is why tracking my food in MFP is so useful. It keeps me aware of my choices and portions. I’m not saying they’re always spot on but at least they’re documented.
  • claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    Did i miss Sundays question? or is it in the week 3 thread?
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    QOTD Saturday: happy Saturday everyone ! What is the best bit of advice that you have learnt since starting you journey?

sorry to be a bit behind - busy busy weekend.

best advice I've had is to log everything - good or bad. But also not to beat myself up on those bad days but use it as a way to learn what does and does not work for me!
  • Moonlight17
    Options

I haven't seen a week 3 thread yet! I'm dying to post my QOTD lol
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options

Mine would have to be eat more to lose weight . I was eating 500-800cals a day when I started here and everyone kept telling me the reason I had stopped losing was because I wasn't eating enough. It took me quite a while to get over the fear of eating as in my head eating =fat but its the best thing I ever did.
    I've learned that my body really can do alot more than I though. Running has been an awesome accomplishment for me. I still don' t run very far or very fast but I am running and it feels awesome!
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options

I haven't seen a week 3 thread yet! I'm dying to post my QOTD lol

Me too waiting for the Thread of Week3