Replies

• MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    12 cups of water today! oh my! :drinker:
  • angiemcnett
    angiemcnett Posts: 429
    Options
    The challenge is a great one for me. I am doing good with the water but struggling with the fruit/ veggie part. I forgot to give you my measurements:
    Bust - 47.5 in.
    Waist - 45 in.
    Hips - 54.5 in.
    Arms - 15.5 in.
    Thigh - 28.5 in.

Have a great night! :)
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Quick check in to say I'm struggling a bit with water, but nailing the fruits and vegetable part of this weeks challenge. I discovered if I bring a couple of bottles of water with me I will drink one on the way to work and one on the way home (thats 32 oz or half the challenge).... then one with my work out. But the rest I have to choke down at lunch. Anyways...hope you're all doing well!
  • yramesor333
    yramesor333 Posts: 152
    Options
    WTG EVERYONE ,LETS KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP!!!!!:drinker: :smile: :wink: and for the ones thats struggling at least your trying and doing your best ...,.,.LETS KEEP IT UP ,DRINK DRINK DRINK !!!! EAT THEM VEGGIES !!! EAT THEM FRUITS !!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!:drinker: :smile:
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I've completed the challenge. It's getting easier with the water.
  • want_it_25
    Options
    Just curious on what everyone is doing for exercise?
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Ok, I managed to pull off the challenge for the last three days, HOWEVER... I have not managed to beat my evening binging. I make great choices all day and then destroy it at night. Sucks...

How did everyone else do today? Hopefully whipping this challenge in the behind :wink:

I would also like to know what everyone else is doing as far as exercise goes. I am putting together the challenge for next week and I want to make it relevant for everyone. Tell me what you got those bodies doin out there!!!

Anyone who's ready can start weighing in tomorrow. You all have until Sunday so there's no rush :flowerforyou:

Can't wait to see what Week 1 has brought us!!! :love: :love: :love:
  • want_it_25
    Options
    I am doing the 30 Day Shred and Zumba. I am on day 5 level 1 on the shred and I am doing 2-3 days a week for Zumba.
  • TruckerChick
    TruckerChick Posts: 263
    Options
    Doing better with my water (could be why I had a headache for two days) but the veggies/fruits I'm pretty good at. I should do at least one more fruit each day, cuz most of mine are veggies... but I like to save the fruit for snacking and/or desserts (uh oh, the dreaded "D" word. LOL)

Anyway, I'm waaayyy excited for this challenge. It's my first!!
  • yramesor333
    Options
    Ok, I managed to pull off the challenge for the last three days, HOWEVER... I have not managed to beat my evening binging. I make great choices all day and then destroy it at night. Sucks...

How did everyone else do today? Hopefully whipping this challenge in the behind :wink:

I would also like to know what everyone else is doing as far as exercise goes. I am putting together the challenge for next week and I want to make it relevant for everyone. Tell me what you got those bodies doin out there!!!

Anyone who's ready can start weighing in tomorrow. You all have until Sunday so there's no rush :flowerforyou:

Can't wait to see what Week 1 has brought us!!! :love: :love: :love:
    night time is always harder for me 2 bleh!!!! miss you gotta fight them urges !!! drink more water grab an apple !! that should do the trick !!! or take a walk, dont i say DONT GIVE INTO TEMPTATION !!!u want that rockin bod by christmas right ??? well ??? cant hear ya !! no more ,I SAY NO MORE OF THAT NIGHT TIME MESSING UP!!! tomz is always a new day!!! im counting on you not to mess up tomz !!! keep on track eat them fruits and veggies !!! drink drink drink and drink more water!!!
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I mix up my exercise I walk/jog some days in the morning, or I do a video 30day shred/biggest loser cardio.. I try to do something for 5 days atleast a half an hour..My husband usually goes on the trail with me and he has been out of town on a mission trip with the church so I have to admit I have been slacking this week...:ohwell:
  • yramesor333
    Options
    oh btw lol my exersice is mainly walking !! i need 2 join a gym again :) got everything done and some !! veggie ,water and fruit done woot!!!
  • yramesor333
    Options
    I am doing the 30 Day Shred and Zumba. I am on day 5 level 1 on the shred and I am doing 2-3 days a week for Zumba.
    awesome!! wish i could do zumba ,i tried :( but needing 2 knee cap replacements ,cant do it :noway: :sad: hey keep it up ,it looks like you will lose alot and have fun doing it :drinker:
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    This week is crazy busy personally. My fiance has a business and we are really busy with it. I just to say have a few minutes at night to check in here. I did ok with my water today and had at least 4 servings of fruits and vegetables... I had strawberries, snap peas, corn, banana... there may be more... my brain loses track... however, I never got a break at work so never got around to eating my apple that has been sitting on my desk since yesterday... there is always tomorrow

I didn't read everyone's message I'm afraid, I will have some major catching up to do next week. I did read one message from Jen... Sorry to hear you don't feel your certification went well. however, we are our worst critic... and bottom line is you made it this far... it's already something to be proud of. Keep up the great work and hang in there.
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Doing okay with this challenge so far. I usually use the elliptical for my exercise. It beckons me from the couch more than any other exercise right now.
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hey Team! I did really good today! I'm with you Jenn - I do the same thing..at night..even worse I get up in the middle of the night and eat!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I know what I am doing and sometimes it's a blurrr. It also goes in phases, not sure what brings it on, probably stress. Anyway tomorrow is a new day...but stop now of course. I chew alot of gum...helps my sweet tooth and keeps the mouth busy.

Exercise, I have been loving going to classes at the gym. They are all different and it keeps the body guessing. It also holds me to a time, so I make an appointment to exercise, just put it in your planner. I take step, also Bodyworks which is weights and cardio, yoga and some kick boxing. Other than that I hike or walk the neighborhood...we have alot of hills!!!!:grumble: But it's good. Also I learned from Weight Watcher days...park far away and walk to the store and always walk your cart back to the front. Every step counts :bigsmile:
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I hope to start the shred tomorrow!!!! I do the get up and eat too! I need to go to bed earlier and lock the fridge!
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have deffinately struggled this week! I have tonsilitus and so have not been able to eat much at all as it is painful and have even struggled to drink water! I have not done any exercise since sunday either cos i have felt too poory!
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    This week I have been doing the 30 Day Shred! Today I will be doing day 5 level 1! I also do a 20 minute fast walk just before doing 30DS everyday and maybe twice a week go on a 9km cycle!!

The water has been a bit of a struggle but ill get there!!
  • lauralu71
    lauralu71 Posts: 23
    Options
    Weigh in for week 1: 182.6
    Starting weight from 7/25: 185

Will be doing my best the next few days. Heading to NYC today for a show and LOTS of walking, Saturday we are doing a spa and sushi night for my bday, and Sunday hoping to be back on track after all my celebrating.

Can't wait to see everyone's week 1 results!! We are off to a GREAT start :happy: :happy:

Laura