Christmas Countdown Challenge (CLOSED GROUP) - Week 1

Options

Replies

• patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have not done as well with this weeks challenge as I wanted to. Though I have tried everyday to get some fruits or veggies in. I start the day with 32 oz of water while getting ready for work and once I walk out the door and get to work everything goes down hill. Under a lot of stress and a bunch of things going on so I just try to survive while I'm there. Once home I'm so mentally and physically drained I don't do much. So here's to a better day for me and a better next week!:drinker:
    Yesterday I only got in 32 oz of water and 1 fruit and 2 veggies.:sad:
    Congrats to all of you that are doing so well and thank to Jenn for doing this!!
  • KelliesCupcake
    Options
    Start weight: 304lbs
    Weigh in for week one: 302lbs
  • yramesor333
    yramesor333 Posts: 152
    Options
    Goodmorning to all my CCC friends :)
    hope everyone is still on track !!!
    so as i said before i am addicted 2 weighing myself daily !! i have been doing excellent all week bummer when i got on the scale and says gained 1.5 grrrr!!! its all go tho im not gonna let it get to me ,!!!! just gonna blow it off as im bloated from all the water i been drinking :
    before i would of got discouraged and binged!!! NOPE NOT HAPPENING !!
    not only do you have to change the way you eat ,but the way you think and ect.... has 2 change too!!!!
    here is an RECIPE i did for dinner last night and it was awesome!!! my kids and hubby loved it and wanted more !!! lol
    and yes it has carrotts in it !!! gotta sneak them veggies in !!! but tasted ohhhhhhhhhhh so YUMMY!!! hope you enjoy as much as we did

Roses tuna burgers

Ingredients

Chicken of the Sea - Chunk Light Tuna In Water - 15 0unces

- Egg Whites (5) Raw,

2 raw carrots ..shredded

Green Onions, 2stalk chopped

Onions - Raw, 1 cup, chopped

- Italian Style Bread Crumbs, 1 cup

Mccormick Grill Mates - Roasted Garlic & Herb, 1 teaspoon

- Lemon Juice, 1 tsp

Sargento - Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese, 1 cup

Mix together all ingred except for half cup cheese

Fry in 2 table spoons olive oil

on med heat till brown on both sides

Add rest cheese, tomatoe, lettuce what ever u want and serve

i changed this up a lot,to suit me and make it healthy !!! and it tastes great ,very yummy and low in fat

you can put it on a bun !!! or do like me cut it in half, put half in middle of lettuce leaf add tomatoe and lite mayo and roll up :)
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Week 1 weigh-in: 174.8 :ohwell:
    I'm leaving tomorrow and won't be back until Tuesday! I'll have a ZILLION posts to catch up on! :heart:
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    Week one - scale didn't move. Bummer.
    SW- 168
    Today- 168
  • shaverkl191
    shaverkl191 Posts: 131
    Options
    Can't wait to try those tuna burgers!! As for exercise, I usually run 4 days a week and I go to a bootcamp class twice a week. I'm thinking about starting Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 next week also!
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    checking in for my weight! measurments are only on the 25th right? Anyways I totally am super excited I have been stuck in the 170's for awhile! bouncing around 175-173 then 173-171...when we started I was 171.2 Today I am 169.4!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to have started off with a good loss. I can't wait to see everyones losses. Good luck everyone!!

Starting Weight: 244.6
    Week 1: -1.4 (243.2)
  • gennybunny1
    gennybunny1 Posts: 209
    Options
    I am in shock!!!

Starting weight: 214.8
    Current weight: 208.8 (-6 lbs this week)

I can't wait to see how everyone else did this week :)
  • liz4214
    liz4214 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great start this week everyone! I'm so happy to have all this support as it keeps me motivated. :smile: Also checking in with my weigh in....

7/25: 286
    Week 1: 285.4

While it is only .6 of a lb I'm excited because it hasn't been a full week. Hopefully everyone has a great weekend. My goal for the weekend is to log in my food. I really struggle with that on the weekends.
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I've been on vacation this week so I'll be logging on Sunday...expecting a small gain but that's ok I plan to get right back on track!!!
  • emilyahsmommy
    Options
    I will be doing my check-ins after I go to the dentist and do my 30 day shred. anxious to see where I have gotten..
  • jcannon15
    jcannon15 Posts: 148
    Options
    still 190lbs :( but i dont feel as puffy next week will be a big number.
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for week 1: 182.6
    Starting weight from 7/25: 185

Will be doing my best the next few days. Heading to NYC today for a show and LOTS of walking, Saturday we are doing a spa and sushi night for my bday, and Sunday hoping to be back on track after all my celebrating.

Can't wait to see everyone's week 1 results!! We are off to a GREAT start :happy: :happy:

Laura
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY = Wow you are my kind of girl!!! Spa and Sushi my favorite. Sushi can be just fine...but I know how you can get alittle of track with tempera rolls, sweet sauce, mayo. Just enjoy :flowerforyou: Great job with the weight loss :bigsmile:
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!!!! I can't wait to get up and start my day today with healthier choices!!! I really like the recipes, I may just try one tonight! I am also going to MOVE MY BODY today. I picked up a set of kettle bells and 30 day shred yesterday, so I need to break them open today - I'll need to get my kids occupied first, but I'm going to do it today!! I just came from a short trip to the beach yesterday and ate some junk, so this week's weigh-in may not be terrific, but there is next week!!!!!

Jenn, thank you so much for this!!!!!!! Just what I needed. :drinker: :drinker:
  • MarlenaLB
    MarlenaLB Posts: 50
    Options
    Ok. My goal weight is 110lbs. but I should have set at 115 it probably more realistic. Thanks for the water challenge that one is a tough one for me. I LOVE tea. Btw I weighed in this morning and I have lost another lb. Yay!!!
  • PositivePower
    Options
    Great start this week everyone! I'm so happy to have all this support as it keeps me motivated. :smile: Also checking in with my weigh in....

7/25: 286
    Week 1: 285.4

While it is only .6 of a lb I'm excited because it hasn't been a full week. Hopefully everyone has a great weekend. My goal for the weekend is to log in my food. I really struggle with that on the weekends.

You Did Awesome!!! Down is down and that is our focus! Keep checking in and logging your food. Have a Great weekend:happy:
  • PositivePower
    Options
    I've been on vacation this week so I'll be logging on Sunday...expecting a small gain but that's ok I plan to get right back on track!!!

Hey there - I hope you had fun on vacation :bigsmile: Sounds like you did great with a small gain! I am leaving Sunday - Thursday :indifferent: I am on such a roll...I think I will do OK...but will really miss all MFP's :wink: I know you will have a great week coming up :smile:
  • PositivePower
    Options
    Happy Friday!!!! I can't wait to get up and start my day today with healthier choices!!! I really like the recipes, I may just try one tonight! I am also going to MOVE MY BODY today. I picked up a set of kettle bells and 30 day shred yesterday, so I need to break them open today - I'll need to get my kids occupied first, but I'm going to do it today!! I just came from a short trip to the beach yesterday and ate some junk, so this week's weigh-in may not be terrific, but there is next week!!!!!

Jenn, thank you so much for this!!!!!!! Just what I needed. :drinker: :drinker:

Wow I can't wait to hear how the work out goes :bigsmile: Great job
  • AriannaInIdaho
    Options
    Starting Weight- 326
    Week 1 (7/29)- 322.2