Christmas Countdown Challenge (CLOSED GROUP) - Week 1

Options

Replies

• MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    doing well today! Already had lots of fruits, hope to add some veggies this evening. drinking away!
  • wolfpack111
    Options
    Hey everybody! Happy Thursday - one day awar from the weekend! I know I am ready!

So yesterday I had all my servings of veggies and fruits and over 65 oz of water because I went to play tennis!

I have already had 32 oz of water today and 2 vegetable servinfgs and one of fruit so looking good so far!

3333880.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • athederan
    athederan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    So this week has been great for me. I've lost a couple pounds and celebrated by buying a new shirt that I probably wouldn't have bought a couple of weeks ago. Loosing weight... even if it's only a couple of pounds... gives me so much more confidence and just makes me feel great about myself. This challenge has been hard for me but I am sticking with it. Good luck to everyone!

Monday- completed challenge
    Tuesday- completed challenge
    Wednesday- completed challenge
    Thursday- well on my way... have a good day everyone! :)
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing today?!?!?!? Not sure how it is where you are but it's a nice mix of sun and clouds and warmth here in Jersey :happy:

Working on my water and fruits/veggies and trying to make the best of today! Hope you are all doing the same!!!! :bigsmile:

Hey I'm in Jersey too! :-)

Need to get my veggies in today! And chug some more... did great all week (even though the scale doesn't show it... don't wanna blow it today!)
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Hey Jenn....first of, thank you for putting the chart together...it's not an easy task but you did! An did an awesome job! Water challenge, a great idea to start our week. Everyone...welcome! Very excited! Looking forward to do this journey with ya'll.

-Verna
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    Yesturday wasn't good at all. No water no fruits or veggies and thanks to an email from papa johns way to many slices of pizza last night :( I'm trying to look ahead and I'm about 24 oz if water in for the day along with olives and pickles in for my veggies Looking forward to trying the chicken crock pot recipe!! Do you have a calorie count on it?
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I am considering posting the chart again with all of the updated information and stats in it before we start with our weigh-ins tomorrow. This way people can see what I'm still missing and be able to provide the information.

Do you think I should? Or should I wait until the next round? :huh:

Remember all, weigh-ins start tomorrow. :embarassed: You can weigh-in anytime between tomorrow and Sunday. Just please make sure I have it all by Monday so I can get the updated chart posted.

I'm excited to see all the changes the water has made for all of us!
  • yramesor333
    yramesor333 Posts: 152
    Options
    hello jenn,here in maryland its HOT and humid !!! but not as bad as last week !!! gonna try 2 get one walk in before the sun goes down (2 miles) !!! i usaully walk 3x a day 6 miles total but 2 hot my asthma kicks in and i need breathing treatment!!! its all go tho,i told hubby no ifs buts or ands this weekend he is getting my treadmill out and bike !!! i dont care if got go in middle front room lol (we moved 2 much smaller house ,no more exercise room waaaa!!!) did alsome on my water ,fruits and veggies!!! HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GREAT TODAY !!!! LETS GET OUR WATER INTAKE ,FRUITS AND VEGGIES IN,WE CAN DO IT !!!! THINNER US HERE WE COME 12.25.11 WHOO HOO !!!......:drinker: :drinker: :smile: :glasses: :smokin: :heart: :blushing:
  • yramesor333
    Options
    save you time jenn,do next round !!! but up 2 you!! hubby is at store buyin measuring tape as we speak lol
  • yramesor333
    Options

So this week has been great for me. I've lost a couple pounds and celebrated by buying a new shirt that I probably wouldn't have bought a couple of weeks ago. Loosing weight... even if it's only a couple of pounds... gives me so much more confidence and just makes me feel great about myself. This challenge has been hard for me but I am sticking with it. Good luck to everyone!

Monday- completed challenge
    Tuesday- completed challenge
    Wednesday- completed challenge
    Thursday- well on my way... have a good day everyone! :)
    AWESOME, keep up the good work !!!!
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Oh Man - I dont know how to do the Quote thing!!!! I better have once of my teenagers help me :grumble: Anyway to my CCC pal yramesor333 and great cook!

You have it all right!!! I have been there many times and I know how you feel. WE just have to stay in the present and take it one challenge at a time. It sounds like you house is set up right and getting rid of soda and crap in the house is great. Do you think you can treat yourself to a diet soda??? My fav is Fresca :drinker: I only enjoy one here and there...but if it's more it's ok since there is no sodium or calories.

Oh Boy and the weighing thing....I know it is crazy. I have been staying away from it due to fat reasons.... but I have been on track for a couple weeks...so I am ready to jump on. I am trying to wait until tomorrow or Saturday.

Hang in there!!!!!

Underneath every post there is a report quote reply button - hit the quote! :wink:

Thanks so much to you and Rose for helping me out with the Quote thing. I hit Quote the first time but didn't know where to type :embarassed: Thanks Super Pals! This is a Test.......I'm gonna hit the button and see if I did it right :ohwell:
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I'm getting there with the quote thing!!! Don't laugh too hard :laugh:

Anyway - I got home from work awhile ago, just checked in to log my food and water so far....and I'm stuck, I can't get off this site!!!!! I have to go do more work...e-mails, phone calls, unload the car. Ok I set my timer for 15 mins. Then it's back to work!!! I also have to get ready for Step circuit class. The teacher is a young cute skinny thing and has no mercy!!! I like her :smile: And nothing feels better than finishing a class like that!!!!

If you are on the road alot like I am I thought I would share what I had for lunch. I drove through Carl's Jr. Not sure if you have them where you live...maybe Hardy's????? Anyway I had their Turkey Guacamole Burger 490 cals. I usually don't have quite that many for lunch...but I know I was going to crazy girls work out and could use it!! It was soooooooo satisfying and yummy!

I will be checking in again tonight. Keep up the good work!
  • JL3mom
    JL3mom Posts: 48
    Options
    Wahoo! I finally drank all of my water today! Maybe b/c I went for a C25K walk/jog today and it was HOT!!! I really have a hard time drinking all of my water. I have to seriously plan it into my day. (I really HATE running to the bathroom all day!)
  • yramesor333
    Options
    Oh Man - I dont know how to do the Quote thing!!!! I better have once of my teenagers help me :grumble: Anyway to my CCC pal yramesor333 and great cook!

You have it all right!!! I have been there many times and I know how you feel. WE just have to stay in the present and take it one challenge at a time. It sounds like you house is set up right and getting rid of soda and crap in the house is great. Do you think you can treat yourself to a diet soda??? My fav is Fresca :drinker: I only enjoy one here and there...but if it's more it's ok since there is no sodium or calories.

Oh Boy and the weighing thing....I know it is crazy. I have been staying away from it due to fat reasons.... but I have been on track for a couple weeks...so I am ready to jump on. I am trying to wait until tomorrow or Saturday.

Hang in there!!!!!

Underneath every post there is a report quote reply button - hit the quote! :wink:

Thanks so much to you and Rose for helping me out with the Quote thing. I hit Quote the first time but didn't know where to type :embarassed: Thanks Super Pals! This is a Test.......I'm gonna hit the button and see if I did it right :ohwell:
    WHOOP U DID IT !!! :)
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I am considering posting the chart again with all of the updated information and stats in it before we start with our weigh-ins tomorrow. This way people can see what I'm still missing and be able to provide the information.

Do you think I should? Or should I wait until the next round? :huh:

Remember all, weigh-ins start tomorrow. :embarassed: You can weigh-in anytime between tomorrow and Sunday. Just please make sure I have it all by Monday so I can get the updated chart posted.

I'm excited to see all the changes the water has made for all of us!

My vote is ti wait - if you're taking votes!
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Wahoo! I finally drank all of my water today! Maybe b/c I went for a C25K walk/jog today and it was HOT!!! I really have a hard time drinking all of my water. I have to seriously plan it into my day. (I really HATE running to the bathroom all day!)

Good for you!!! :drinker: I have a hard time too.
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Did a lot of exercising today and I am super tired. I've been doing pretty good this whole week with the challenge. I've been drinking almost double in my water and I've been getting all of my fruits and vegges in. Went food shopping the other day and got some bananas and apples (yummy).:happy:
  • KelliesCupcake
    Options
    I will be weighing in tomorrow now as the weekend might not be great to weigh in as I'm out with my friends for the first time in months and next Friday is my mums birthday and we are going out for a meal so I think I'll have to step up the exercise just to be on the safe side :-)
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    Had a good day and stayed on track with the challenge. I was still hungry after dinner and had seconds when I should have chosen fruit or raw veggies. On the positive side I burned alot of calories today. Tomorrow will be better. Keep rocking CCC sisters!:smile:
  • yramesor333
    Options
    I'm getting there with the quote thing!!! Don't laugh too hard :laugh:

Anyway - I got home from work awhile ago, just checked in to log my food and water so far....and I'm stuck, I can't get off this site!!!!! I have to go do more work...e-mails, phone calls, unload the car. Ok I set my timer for 15 mins. Then it's back to work!!! I also have to get ready for Step circuit class. The teacher is a young cute skinny thing and has no mercy!!! I like her :smile: And nothing feels better than finishing a class like that!!!!

If you are on the road alot like I am I thought I would share what I had for lunch. I drove through Carl's Jr. Not sure if you have them where you live...maybe Hardy's????? Anyway I had their Turkey Guacamole Burger 490 cals. I usually don't have quite that many for lunch...but I know I was going to crazy girls work out and could use it!! It was soooooooo satisfying and yummy!

I will be checking in again tonight. Keep up the good work!
    i agree ,this site is very addicting ,i just love it and i love,love love this challenge !!!! hope you enjoyed ur workout !!! i just got done with a 2 mile walk !! got all my water,veggies,fruit in !! woot!!! have a great evening !!