Have you ever eaten a whole pint of icecream?

Options
12346»

Replies

• missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    never been a huge ice cream fan, but we don't get the same flavours in the UK as you guys in the US. Am now craving peanut butter ice cream, good job it doesn't exist here!!!!:wink:
  • xalligator
    xalligator Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Artic Zero coffee-flavored is pretty much the only ice cream I can eat. I love it, but it's too expensive for me to eat frequently. It's also definitely not sweet or creamy enough to be considered an adequate replacement for regular ice cream.

The consistency of Artic Zero is more watery and it freezes nearly solid at a lower temp than regular ice cream, so it's more like eating a milky popsicle with a spoon.

And yeah, about pints: in my darker days, I could take down one of those giant ice cream buckets. Even now, a pint still looks like a miserably small serving to me...
  • CrimsonHellkite
    Options
    a pint? i have eaten an entire gallon.....sadly to say...granted that was a while back now and i no longer would do that...
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Not in one sitting, but I've eaten an entire pint over the course of a day. of course I eat ben& jerry's (made in vermont aka the best place ever aka where I'm from!!!)
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    IT'S ALIVE!!! Ha ha I didn't mean for this thread to be the icecream confessions but everyone is so honest!!!!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    IT'S ALIVE!!! Ha ha I didn't mean for this thread to be the icecream confessions but everyone is so honest!!!!

No doubt....just look at what you started!! :laugh:
  • laurstarks
    laurstarks Posts: 35
    Options
    i mean... a pint really isn't that big. think of how much most people scoop out when they're helping themselves out of a bigger carton of ice cream. 2 cups isn't too hard to achieve. just sayin'.

put a pint of ben & jerry's chubby hubby in front of me and it gets ugly. now when i need something to satisfy me, i go with wegmans sorbet (if you have a wegmans, try the green apple! SO GOOD!) which will only set you back around 400 calories if you happen to polish it off (oops) instead of 1,000+.
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Although I love ice cream....never eaten a pint. I am not so proud to say that I have polished off an entire bag of Dove Promises and those dang Cadbury mini-chocolate eggs more than once. Good things those mini-eggs are only out to tempt me at Easter...they are like crack to me!!!!!
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yep.
    Pints are my serving sizes, but I refrain and do it every few months.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I used to eat like 1 big tub of the Ben&Jerrys ice cream like once or twice a month!! Now it makes me sick just looking at the tub in the freezer in a shop :)