Strange baby names?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    My 10 year old brother has a weird name 'Colt' as in Colt 45 the gun haha!! Noo idea why my mum called him that! I was only 9 years old i didnt think of asking! But if he was a girl mum would of called her 'summer' . I know thats not a very weird name but theres no1 i know who is called Summer haha!
  • shelleilei
    shelleilei Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I know a girl whose real birth given name is Sprinkles. I have no idea why? I also knew a Nature.
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Three of my favorite celebrity baby names are actually Scout, Rumer, and Talullah!! Pilot, Audio Science, and Apple not so much! My sister's name is Jarrelle, pronouned with an emphasis on the second syllable as in Chevelle). My mom got the name from my uncle(my aunt's husband) who has a niece who is now in her late 40's with the same name. We met the first Jarrelle's mother(my uncle's sister) at a family wedding and asked her about the name. She said that her husband knew someone with that name and was not sure of its origin but thought that it was probably a combination of two names.
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    My 10 year old brother has a weird name 'Colt' as in Colt 45 the gun haha!! Noo idea why my mum called him that! I was only 9 years old i didnt think of asking! But if he was a girl mum would of called her 'summer' . I know thats not a very weird name but theres no1 i know who is called Summer haha!

My son's name is Colton.....I always call him Colt. :smile:
  • JanaBethSLP
    Options
    My sister had a friend in high school that babysat twins and their names were Lemonjello and Orangejello. Also, my husband worked with a woman who named her kid Cheetoh bc that's what she craved during her pregnancy. I also remember when I was a kid there was someone in our city phone book with the longest name I've ever seen in my life. I can't remember what it was exactly but it was crazy.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options

Ooooh wow!! Thats a lovely name Colton! :)
  • danni2110
    danni2110 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I know of a family with all unique names they are: fabulous, Mr Big, Wiseman, Devine, Precious I think there may be a couple more
  • WhitneyFMills
    Options

Colt is actually pretty common where I live. My step brothers son is named Colt ( his daughter named Rumor) and a child at work is named Colt too.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    The director of a child care center I worked at had a child in her class before I got there named Female. Pronounced feh-mah-lei. When asked how she came up with the name she said that the nurses had named her and that it was on the baby's bracelet when the nurse brought her from the nursery. Good Lord! Lady she is a girl, a female! Some poeple should not have kids.
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    my ex-boyfriends cousin's last name was hyphenated. Eaton-Koch.