TEAM FLAB TO FAB Forum 2 (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good morning my fabulous Flab to fab girls!!! Hope everyone is having a good day, Woke up sore and in pain but will push it forward and keep it going. Have a blessed day ladies!!!
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Good morning ladies..I trust you are all ready to meet today's challenge just wanted to stop in and say YOU CAN DO THIS !!! I have faith in you all.
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    :happy: SOOO I didnt get a chance to stop in last night and post my stats....so here they are for yesterday:

August 2 (Day 2) :

100 Jumping Jacks : CHECK

1 mile walk : CHECK

96 Ounces of water : CHECK

Complete Food Diary : CHECK

Under Calorie Goal : CHECK

So it was a pretty great day after all, because I also completed most of the extra challenges thrown out there by the other teams! YAY! Ok, so lets get a head start for today! I am up to 32 ounces of water for today...no exercise yet, but that is coming! :smile:
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Good morning my fabulous Flab to fab girls!!! Hope everyone is having a good day, Woke up sore and in pain but will push it forward and keep it going. Have a blessed day ladies!!!

Yeah I am pretty sore today too, but we can DO THIS! We are all doing a FANTASTIC job so far! I think that everyone is doing excellent!! Keep up the awesome work guys, we can win this!! :bigsmile:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Tue 8/2:

Daily Challenge - done
    Completed Food Diary - done
    Under Calories - done
    64 ounces of water - done
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Hey girls/teammates...here is a song to get you in the mood for exercise/life/etc...Check it out http://youtu.be/Xzx08g6jXBw
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Hey girls/teammates...here is a song to get you in the mood for exercise/life/etc...Check it out http://youtu.be/Xzx08g6jXBw

LOL THANKS!!! :)
  • MoonChild_69
    MoonChild_69 Posts: 28 Member
    Options

Awesome!! :bigsmile:

ETA: On the iPod playlist now!
  • AnaBananaChan
    Options
    @Gary6030

That chocolate pic was cruel. SO MUCH glitter. (^_^)

@msmonique0919

Monday, 1 Aug:

Daily Challenge: 100 jumping jacks, then 100 more
    Completed Food Diary: yes
    Under Calories: yes, 46
    64 ounces of water: yes

Tuesday, 2 Aug:

Daily Challenge: 1 mile
    Completed Food Diary: yes
    Under Calories: yes, 85
    64 ounces of water: yes

I still eat way too many carbs.
  • AnaBananaChan
    Options
    Good Afternoon ladies!!!!! Feeling good today! So far i have downed 85 ounches of water and will be doing my walking this evening when the sun goes down. Its hotter than you know what here!!!!!! High today 97 with a heat index over 100!!....Maybe I'll go do water walking!!!!!!! Hadnt thought about that! Anyways love hearing from you guys on the forum! Everybody seems to be doing so good. I will also try to do some extras... will shoot for doing 100 extra jumping jacks this evening. Hope everybody has a great day!!!

Walking in this heat? Crazy but awesome chica. Please don't get sick! (just went through and read forum posts, lol)
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    LADIES...LADIES...LADIES! How are you on this DAY 3? I hope all is well and TOM does not come before weigh in! LMBO Anyway, there have been some more changes on our team...Miss Keke86 and CuteLashawn are now Curvettes. I believe that that is where their hearts were and that is where they should be. I hope no one was bothered by the remarks that were made and if you missed them GOOD! If you have ANY problems with me as a captain or with how I deal with the team, please let me know. We can always handle it in a very discreet and gentle way! Anyway, my main focus is encouragement and just know that I am not one to be on here all day, all the time and do not expect that from you. I do, however, check in quite often and will post stats, forum messages and respond to inboxes in a timely manner to ensure that you have what you need. So, please check the forums and post your stats DAILY, keep gulping the water and let's prepare to congratulate one another as we knock these goals out!
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Here is our new team roster...it is EVER CHANGING! LMBO Hopefully, we have our team now and are flowing. We may add a few more...who knows! LOL

msmonique0919
    IrisT9975
    heatherlee33
    PrettyPrPro
    shananagins2468
    kapeluza
    fitmommy2012
    FL_Nettie
    cindy0716
    AnaBananaChan
    OnlyGodCan
    vemaddox
    ivygirl328
    emswanson
    MoonChild_69
    tarabear88
    kristy0123
    CarmenSox
    lcoulter23

Please note that while I am the captain, this is ALL of our team. So, if you see that a teammate is MIA...check up on them...motivate them...talk them through and if all else fails, let me know because there are a lot of you and I do not want even ONE to slip through the cracks! Remember...WE CAN DO IT...WE WILL DO IT...CONSIDER IT DONE!
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Oh and I did not know that we were allowed to have co-captains (this is my first run at Captain)! Sooooo, who is up for the job? You need to have enough time to just motivate and encourage the team and watch for who may be slacking (not posting). LOL I will handle the point system...who can help me??? Huh??? Huh??? LOLOLOLOLOL
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Day 3 is complete for me!
    Walked 2.5 miles
    Drank 101 ounces of water
    Stayed under Calorie count
    Diary is updated
    completed 50 crunches

Hope everybody is feeling good!?!?!

OK so i saw that video of the "ups and downs" YEA,, we might have a problem..LOL
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am glad that I am done for today. I feel so sore, tired and proud. I pushed through and made it through the day. I hope everyone has a great night.

Date: August 3

Daily Challenge: 100 situps/Ab crunches Yes
    64 oz of water: Yes
    Food Diary Completed: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    If you cannot do the up and downs, check page 2 and Youtube because there are modifications available. No need to fear! LOLOL
    Day 3 is complete for me!
    Walked 2.5 miles
    Drank 101 ounces of water
    Stayed under Calorie count
    Diary is updated
    completed 50 crunches

Hope everybody is feeling good!?!?!

OK so i saw that video of the "ups and downs" YEA,, we might have a problem..LOL
  • kapeluza
    Options
    LADIES...LADIES...LADIES! How are you on this DAY 3? I hope all is well and TOM does not come before weigh in! LMBO Anyway, there have been some more changes on our team...Miss Keke86 and CuteLashawn are now Curvettes. I believe that that is where their hearts were and that is where they should be. I hope no one was bothered by the remarks that were made and if you missed them GOOD! If you have ANY problems with me as a captain or with how I deal with the team, please let me know. We can always handle it in a very discreet and gentle way! Anyway, my main focus is encouragement and just know that I am not one to be on here all day, all the time and do not expect that from you. I do, however, check in quite often and will post stats, forum messages and respond to inboxes in a timely manner to ensure that you have what you need. So, please check the forums and post your stats DAILY, keep gulping the water and let's prepare to congratulate one another as we knock these goals out!

I missed what happened! You are doing a great job! Thanks :)
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Daily Challenge: double check
    64 oz of water: check
    Food Diary Complete: check
    Uncder calories: check
  • OnlyGodCan
    OnlyGodCan Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Exercise- 50 crunches
    Food diary- under calorie goal