TEAM FLAB TO FAB Forum 2 (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    86 crunches you guys!!! Walked a mile in my living room!! 9 glasses of water baby!! GO TEAM FLAB TO FAB!!!
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Daily Challenge - done (100 sit-ups/crunches)
    Completed Food Diary - done
    Under Calories - done
    64 ounces of water - done

Sorry there was some drama going on; I had no idea.
    We are here to support and encourage each other. And have some fun doing it! Msmonique is doing an AWESOME job as our captain and I just want to thank you for all the work you're putting into this. :flowerforyou:

Now let's KICK THE CRAP OUTTA AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    LADIES...LADIES...LADIES! How are you on this DAY 3? I hope all is well and TOM does not come before weigh in! LMBO Anyway, there have been some more changes on our team...Miss Keke86 and CuteLashawn are now Curvettes. I believe that that is where their hearts were and that is where they should be. I hope no one was bothered by the remarks that were made and if you missed them GOOD! If you have ANY problems with me as a captain or with how I deal with the team, please let me know. We can always handle it in a very discreet and gentle way! Anyway, my main focus is encouragement and just know that I am not one to be on here all day, all the time and do not expect that from you. I do, however, check in quite often and will post stats, forum messages and respond to inboxes in a timely manner to ensure that you have what you need. So, please check the forums and post your stats DAILY, keep gulping the water and let's prepare to congratulate one another as we knock these goals out!

So here are my daily stats :

August 3rd (day 3) :

50 Sit ups - CHECK

Complete Food Diary : CHECK

Under Calorie goal : CHECK

128 ounces of water : CHECK

I also did about 30 minutes of extra workouts on the side, and burned an extra almost 400 calories with that!! :)

Oh and I did miss the drama too...but you are doing an EXCELLENT job, so dont let what they say get to you ? Ok ? It seems like we are all doing great so far, so no worries!! :D We can do this!! Well, I am off to bed soon, a movie with my hubby and then plenty of sleep to kick some more butt tomorrow!!
  • tarabear88
    Options
    Save the drama for ya momma.

Date: 8/3

Daily Challenge: Yes
    64 oz of water: Yes
    Food Diary Completed: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes

Let's get this! Mo.. you're doing great.. kept a good eye on me today.. thats what being team captain is all about.. noticing details and being a great team player. You're doing great!
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    msmonique u r doing great...I too missed the drama..yay! I am proud of everyone on our team, u girls rock!!!

Wednesday challenge=done (I killed those crunches)
    Food log=done
    64oz water=done
    Under calories=done
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    I'm glad you all missed it and thanks for the compliments! This is my first time as a team captain, but you guys have made it a great experience thus far! You all KILLED it today and the best part was that I never had to even remind you and that is what is awesome! I do not mind encouraging you though! LOLOL So tomorrow is up and downs...I did post (on page two) a You Tube of it, but google or You Tube a modification if you cannot do the up and down! We will not give up though and we will work through it! WE CAN DO IT...WE WILL DO IT...CONSIDER IT DONE! Now whatcha know about that?! (wink) FLAB TO FAB! Oh I did a sneak peek at the scale and it was speaking a better language than it was on Sunday! YEAH BABY! I love those jumping jacks...but not while I am doing them though! LMBO
  • MoonChild_69
    MoonChild_69 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wednesday:
    88 oz water
    50 crunches
    logged food
    under calories
    stellar exercise day: BL whole body, Zumba, run, walk dog, crunches

Have a great Thursday!
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Daily Challenge: Not today
    water: 80 oz drank
    food diary completed: yes
    under calories: WAY under. yes.
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    ok this is sad...i just watched the video and i used to do all of those when i was in crew (and in the best shape of my life) we called them squat thrust. we did the jumpies too...if u wanna make the squat thrusts (up and downs) harder u can add in a push up when you are on all 4...its called a burpie...i plan on doing all three that he showed in the video....squat thrust, mountian climbers and jumpies!

heres the link again so you dont have to go back to page 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/sixpackshortcuts?v=bkD9LwDBWW0&feature=pyv&ad=7237549087&kw=exercise
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    8/3

Daily Challenge: Done 50 Sit Ups (Can I just say, I really don't care for these :-)
    64 oz of water: Yes
    Food Diary Completed: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes

Off to watch video for today's challenge. Go Team Flab to Fab! And, Mo, you are doing a great job!! Thank you.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    August 3

Daily Challenge: Done - I'm sore as hell today lol
    64 oz of water: Yes - The bathroom has become my best friend....
    Food Diary Completed: Done
    Under Calories: Done

Kick *kitten* today!!!

Off to watch this up and down video lol
  • kapeluza
    Options
    By the way, I am a little nervous about weigh in Saturday ---- Aunt Freaking Flo is in town and I hope she doesn't cause too much damage to the scale! We shall see! ((( crossing my fingers I am not retaining too much water))
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Oh and finally Gary posted this:

"AUGUST CHALLENGE: If you have bad knees here is an alternative for the ups and downs exercise. 100 Toe Touches. Stand up straight arms straight above your head. Take your right hand down and touch your left foot. Alternate the left hand to right foot. Stand up Straight that = 1. Do 100 of those and you are set for today.! PUSH YOURSELF TO DO MORE!!! Your big weigh in is right around the corner. Its crunch time people. You are stronger than you believe so go go go go! "
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    hmmm ill probably add those in just for fun
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    Just checking on our team. Has anyone seen Kristy0123?

Kristy, I apologize if you are out there, and I just haven't seen you. Just checking on you! Hope you are kicking the crap out of August!
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    8-3-11

Daily Challenge - done
    Completed Food Diary - done
    Under Calories - just barely! but done :)
    64 ounces of water - done

I love being on this team and really appreciate the support and encouragement! We can do this!
  • kapeluza
    Options
    ok this is sad...i just watched the video and i used to do all of those when i was in crew (and in the best shape of my life) we called them squat thrust. we did the jumpies too...if u wanna make the squat thrusts (up and downs) harder u can add in a push up when you are on all 4...its called a burpie...i plan on doing all three that he showed in the video....squat thrust, mountian climbers and jumpies!

heres the link again so you dont have to go back to page 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/sixpackshortcuts?v=bkD9LwDBWW0&feature=pyv&ad=7237549087&kw=exercise

UGHHHH Ok, saw the video. Might take me close to 1 hour if not longer to get these completed today but I WILL do them!
  • heatherlee33
    heatherlee33 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Can somebody give me the link for the video of what the heck Up-Downs are again? I never checked it out and it looks like it's todays challenge....eeek
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing about being friends with the bathroom. And it seems like "one bottle in - two bottles out".
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    **Repost from last night, some of you probably didn't see it since I got deleted**::::To everyone on Team Flab To Fab sorry if you all felt as tho I was goin too hard on y'all...I been known for the East Coast Water Check Queen..When I do a challenge I like to give my all and try to do even more..That's why I wanted to do this challenge..Anyway sorry again if I hurt anyones feelings...I'm now moving on from this..Keep up the great work everyone that's in the August Challenge..