Ripped in 30, starting 1st Aug...join me!!?

Options
Hi!

I'm going to start Ripped in 30 on monday 1st August, would love to have some fellow mfpeeps to share the journey and for some moral support. :flowerforyou:

I will be finishing 30day shred this Saturday and thought this would be great to follow on.

Replies

• rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I wanna join!! I'm ordering that video tomorrow should have it by Monday!!
  • megandiva
    megandiva Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm in! Been meaning to start it for awhile.
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Sure count me in! I have started it twice but never completed it. Week 3 is a killer!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Yay!

I just watched week 1, looks scarey!!! BUT we can do it!
  • rachrach66
    Options
    Yes we can handle it! I have done 30 Day Shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, and No More Trouble Zones all in one week. I'm ready for more pain!!
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    Skinnyinnotime - thought you were going to do 6pi60! Very pleased you're doing ripped; I'd love to join you. Only trouble is, I ordered it a while ago and it hasn't arrived yet. May have to jump in later if it isn't here by Monday. But anyway, YES, I'm in. :smile:
  • Pleasedaspunch
    Options
    I'm in. I've had the dvd for a while but never quite got into it, so this is perfect! Feel free to add me anyone so we can motivate eath other :)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I did day one today but i am only doing half of each week/level for 15 days straight.
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Skinnyinnotime - thought you were going to do 6pi60! Very pleased you're doing ripped; I'd love to join you. Only trouble is, I ordered it a while ago and it hasn't arrived yet. May have to jump in later if it isn't here by Monday. But anyway, YES, I'm in. :smile:

I wanted to but each time i've tried it so far my back is really bad the next day, might be me not doing the moves right. Thought i'd do this instead as is so similar to 30ds which i love. Maybe the fitter i get i'll be able to do the 6wk6pk better lol!
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Yes we can handle it! I have done 30 Day Shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, and No More Trouble Zones all in one week. I'm ready for more pain!!

All in one week??! Wow i'm impressed!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options

BTW, you can download it if it hasn't arrived by monday!

How many days a week is everyone planning on doing? I'm thinking 5.
  • rachrach66
    Options
    Hey I'm thinking of doing the Meal Plan with it. I may make some adjustments but I think it would be great to try these new recipies. Here is the link if anyone else wants to try and incorporate the Ripped in 30 Meal plan with the workout.

http://images.agoramedia.com/jillianmichaels/cms/jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30-meal-plan-v.pdf
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Hey I'm thinking of doing the Meal Plan with it. I may make some adjustments but I think it would be great to try these new recipies. Here is the link if anyone else wants to try and incorporate the Ripped in 30 Meal plan with the workout.

http://images.agoramedia.com/jillianmichaels/cms/jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30-meal-plan-v.pdf

I had a look at that, sounds good. Your idea of adjustments is great as not sure if I could stick it for the whole 30 days.
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options

BTW, you can download it if it hasn't arrived by monday!

How many days a week is everyone planning on doing? I'm thinking 5.

Oh, really? I'll have a look at that, thanks.
  • spongela
    spongela Posts: 107
    Options
    what's the different between the shred and the rip workout?
  • emyjane84
    emyjane84 Posts: 67
    Options
    Will be a few days behind you but definitely count me in doing Ri30! ^^
  • whodatgrl
    whodatgrl Posts: 111
    Options
    I just finished R in 30...its way more intense and adv moves/poses than 30DS.....JM literally kick's your *kitten* like Ive never seen and I have all her DVDs minus the kettle bell 30DS. I sweated like crazy but actually looked fwd to her kicking my *kitten* every day :)
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Will be a few days behind you but definitely count me in doing Ri30! ^^

Yay! Join when you can.
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    I just finished R in 30...its way more intense and adv moves/poses than 30DS.....JM literally kick's your *kitten* like Ive never seen and I have all her DVDs minus the kettle bell 30DS. I sweated like crazy but actually looked fwd to her kicking my *kitten* every day :)

Ooh, now i'm really looking forward to it....just hope i can manage it!!!
  • emyjane84
    emyjane84 Posts: 67
    Options
    Yay! Join when you can.

Yep! I finish the 30DS on 1st Aug. Planning to take a rest day then I'll be with you from the 3rd! ^^