**!!** TEAM WITHERING A WEIGH -- AUGUST CHALLENGE WK 1 **!!

Options

Replies

• ShannGall
    ShannGall Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Monday and Tuesday 5 glasses of water each day.
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Monday and Tuesday 5 glasses of water each day.

Thanks for the report Shann! Try to push for the 8 cups of water!! One .5 liter bottle per meal will do it. (If you are doing 5-6 small meals per day.)

:bigsmile:
  • Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    All my crunches completed (3 sets of 50 reps)
    Plus did a core workout by riding the lawn tractor for two hours on a hill. Core work to keep tractor from tipping
    30 min of strenght training with PT
    30 min of cardio training with PT

Hot and humid here, so my water is complete for the day and it is only 11am, but I have been up since 5, to be at gym at 6.
    Food logged and I will be under.

Get out there fellow witherers and MOVE IT.
  • Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    :( I am so hesitant to report yesterday because I DIDNT get my mile in... I would sit here and name all kinds of excuses but the fact is.. I didnt get it done. I am sorry... :frown: I promise I will do better.... I am going to do it today ONTOP of todays Challenge.

I am so sorry I let you all down...
  • juleseybaby
    Options
    Don't be hesitant to report!

Report - deal - and then get back on and try again the next day!!

You can still KICK THE CRAP OUT OF AUGUST!!!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    10 glasses of water, I'm finishing logging my food as I go from midnight to midnight since I work 3rd shift. I did not however get the crunches in before work.
  • juleseybaby
    Options
    10 glasses of water, I'm finishing logging my food as I go from midnight to midnight since I work 3rd shift. I did not however get the crunches in before work.

Yes Gary!!

If you get those crunches in prior to midnight... they still count!
  • Jitteryspork
    Options
    About to eat dinner now. Will be under my calories. 100 oz of water. Crunches DONE! Going for the wall after dinner.
  • susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Crunches DONE
    UNDER calories!!
    11 cups of water
    YEYAH!!!!!
    LOVING THIS CHALLENGE!!!!
  • juleseybaby
    Options
    TEAM!!! I have to ask a HUGE FAVOR of you... I was working on my spreadsheet yesterday (without auto-save) and I LOST all my changes. I was able to hunt down most reports... but I cannot find the data for the folks listed below. Please let me know whether you completed each of your challenges for the days/team members listed below.

Day 1 AND Day 2
    Bounre
    LiveLaughLose♥
    MissWangle
    pugs4eyes

Day 2 only
    keeks8281
    LouD76

Don't forget to report daily - and I would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT if you could only report IN HERE. I cannot tell you how much time it took to search through the forum, plus status posts, plus diaries, plus comments on other statuses to see if I could find the data. If anyone has been reporting on the FB page - I cannot see that at work and I am here on MFP more than I am on FB. Tonight was the first night I was able to get in and search for the FB page.

We are all winning just by being a part of this challenge but I am feeling a bit competitive and I want to see points racking up!!! Let's get it together and finish our challenges and report them daily!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

I look forward to seeing your SUCCESS tonight!!
  • juleseybaby
    Options
    User Deactivated.
    LiveLaughLose♥ has deactivated their account.

Well - now I know why I haven't seen any reports from her. LOL

Folks - if you don't want to participate - that is ok!! But please do me the courtesy of letting me know. Or if you change your user name. Or if you can't do some of the challenges but you are embarrassed to say. Maybe I can help??? But I can't do anything if I don't KNOW about it!
  • faye_daisy
    faye_daisy Posts: 148
    Options
    50 crunches check
    water check
    under calories check :)
  • dk_runs
    dk_runs Posts: 106
    Options
    Hi Team Withering A Weigh!

Exercise Challenge - 50 Crunches: Done! I did 3 sets of 25 crunches
    Water: Drank it down! Did my 8 glasses
    Calories: Under!

Still learning the steps to Zumba, so I didn't burn as many calories as I would have liked. But honestly, I was ready for an easy day. I have a 5 mile run to do tomorrow.

Do we know what an "Up/Down" is yet? I will look online to see if I can figure it out.

Night All!
  • juleseybaby
    Options
    Great job dk!!! Thanks so much for reporting!

Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 40 UP and Downs *
    Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 25 Pushups *
    Day 6 Exercise Challenge – 25 Squat Lunges*

So - here is the link for the up/down exercise in case anyone wants to switch days...

It is the VERY FIRST THING the guy does... from like 1:45 to 2:00 (on the timer). OHHHH MY!

http://www.youtube.com/user/sixpackshortcuts?v=bkD9LwDBWW0&feature=pyv&ad=7237549087&kw=exercise
  • ShannGall
    ShannGall Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Crunches done...6 glasses of water.
  • DLMcCutchen79
    DLMcCutchen79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of week one:
    Under calories!
    9 cups of water!!
    Four sets of 30 crunches and one set of 50 crunches!!! I wasn't sure if the 50 was in addition to our normal amount so I pushed through and did a bonus 50 today and I have to tell you, I think my body needed it! I haven't been feeling the tightness in my abdomen after my workouts, but I am tonight, LOVED this challenge!!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Good evening all,

I have completed my cruches for the day, drank 9 glassed of water and am under my calories for the day. I also completed day 3 of P90X.
  • Lanet27
    Lanet27 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Crunches : 75
    Under Calorie Goal!!
    10 cups of water
  • Jitteryspork
    Options
    Did it!!!!! Everything is done! 50 crunches (situps) 1 mile walk, under calories, and 12 cups of water... I'm jumping in the shower! I'll be in bed by 11:30 hopefully asleep so I can get up at 5am! Wish me luck!
  • skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    crunches done.
    well under calorie goal
    9 glasses of water