30 Day Shred Group- August

Options

Replies

• cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Hiya guys...
    was hoping I may be able to join you? I am completed L2D1 today (fell all over my carpet because I wasnt wearing shoes for the jumpy bits, lesson well learned). I lost my post pregnancy weight from my 3rd child, born in September 2010, but sadly regained it because of bad eating and too much beer over the summer: all the consequences of living with a fiance who has the metabolism of a teenage boy. Really making a concerted effort to shed it this time for good thoug,h as Im sick of being so jiggly around the edges.

Id like to keep up with you guys to log progress etc, if thats ok?

Jump aboard the "crazy train"
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30lbs since joining MFP in March!!!.... if anyone wants to see pix there's the link
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/313028-30lb-down-with-pictures-43lbs-to-go
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 9 Complete!

My shoulders are SUPER sore.

Tis all...
  • capri623
    capri623 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    L1D9 complete, excited for D10 and to move on to L2. I love starting off my day with this workout and feel more energetic overall! I still haven't perfected everything, my arms are sore and i don't do a perfect push up....for those of you who have done this before would you still move on to L2 if you haven't perfected everything in L1? Thanks for your feedback and motivation!
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    L1D8 down. Managed to screw up my knee last night when I took a misstep. I wore a band around it, but the squats and lunges hurt. Still can see a huge improvement in my endurance since starting and I've lost one more pound. That's two down in the past week!

It's great to see how everyone else is doing! Keep up the good work. :)
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    has anyone else NOT had any results yet.. i know its only day 9 but there are a lot of people who have been having good results already.. is it really my eating or i am just not getting the most out of this? (today was day 9 level 1)

I have somehow gained a bit in my waist?! IDK if this is the workout for me honestly. My knee is starting to kill me and my weight has gone up. I like the workout but not my results. This lack of results coupled with a really rough period in life is just not working for me, really considering stopping.

I'm the same. Gained 2kgs. Haven't taken measurements cos sure they are the same. But going to keep on at it!

Did L1D8 this morning. Will do another tonight. Unsure whether to count it as D9 or just another workout.
  • Ceceamanda
    Ceceamanda Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    L1D8 done late tonight. I'm trying to tell myself I should get up and do L2D1 tomorrow, a day earlier than I originally planned. L1 is a sweaty, tiring workout still but I'm wanting to feel pushed a bit more. I'm just not a morning person...at all. But I'm feeling motivated so who knows! I really wanna drop this weight. We'll see!
  • freeloaves
    Options
    I'm not a morning person either, but I got up and did it! It took me half an hour after my alarms went off and cuddling was much better, but I did it! So much nicer to get in the shower too! May do it again tomorrow morning!
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    Not doing the Shred tonight, because I'm doing a challenge tomorrow....Eating 1200 & burning 1200 calories.

I guess I'll be doing the Shred tomorrow morning-L1D9 (300 cal)
    And doing the Shred tomorrow evening-L1D10 (300 cal)
    Going for a walk (300 cal)
    Any ideas on what to do for the other 300 calories? It has to be true exercise, no cooking, cleaning, etc.

Anyone else interested in this challenge? It's for tomorrow (8/10/11) Here is the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/310790-one-day-challenge-august-10-2011-don-t-miss
  • freeloaves
    Options
    Rampant sex? lol

I may be keen on it (both the aforementioned and the challenge ;-))

I'll be doing 30DS tomorrow morning and kickboxing tomorrow night ... as well as walking to and from work. That will get me my 1200 cals burned. But I eat 1450. I can't do 1200.
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Not doing the Shred tonight, because I'm doing a challenge tomorrow....Eating 1200 & burning 1200 calories.

I guess I'll be doing the Shred tomorrow morning-L1D9 (300 cal)
    And doing the Shred tomorrow evening-L1D10 (300 cal)
    Going for a walk (300 cal)
    Any ideas on what to do for the other 300 calories? It has to be true exercise, no cooking, cleaning, etc.

Anyone else interested in this challenge? It's for tomorrow (8/10/11) Here is the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/310790-one-day-challenge-august-10-2011-don-t-miss

Surely that's incredibly unhealthy - you'll go into starvation mode for sure! You're netting no calories at all which is just madness. Just don't think this will help anything. If you burn 1200 add that to your calorie goal for the day(i.e. 2400) - then it'll do you good!
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Did L1D9 yesterday (at 6:30am. Ugh!).

L1 D10 tonight and then tomorrow brings the all new level 2. Bring it on!! :~)
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Really struggling getting going this AM. Slept very little last night so miserable this AM. I think I will wait a while before I get my exercise on.
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    I just did my L1D1 and OMG!!!! I can not believe I can make it the next 29 days. I can barely walk now and I don't know how it will be tomorrow. I hope I have the strength to continue!

Darina, you CAN do this! The first couple of days are rough, but it gets better and easier. By the end of the 30 days, you WILL be so proud of what you've accomplished!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Half way through the 30 days. L2D5 is FINISHED!!!

I've been one of those people who have complained about gaining since starting this. At one point I was up to 3#. I didn't really worry much about it because I could SEE the changes. Well today, I broke through. I lost those 3# and one more for good measure. Tomorrow's my official Weigh Day, so we'll see what the scale says tomorrow....

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    Thank you so much for the encouragement! I'm so unbelievably sore today, I can barely walk. I'm going to push through and do the shred this afternoon when the baby naps.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Half way through the 30 days. L2D5 is FINISHED!!!

I've been one of those people who have complained about gaining since starting this. At one point I was up to 3#. I didn't really worry much about it because I could SEE the changes. Well today, I broke through. I lost those 3# and one more for good measure. Tomorrow's my official Weigh Day, so we'll see what the scale says tomorrow....

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
    Thanks for the update, today will be level 2 day 4 for me and still gaining. thanks for the hope.
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    Wow we're already up to 500! Woohoo! I never imagined so much success! Great job everyone...

I made a new topic so we can continue this journey together:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/313381-30-day-shred-group-august-part-2
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    Wow we're already up to 500! Woohoo! I never imagined so much success! Great job everyone...

I made a new topic so we can continue this journey together:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/313381-30-day-shred-group-august-part-2
  • fultzjaf
    fultzjaf Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm in!