30 Day Shred Group- August

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• momma_roo
    momma_roo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I restarted the 30 day shred today and D1L1 was easier the second time around. Last time I started I was two days in when I was interrupted by a camping trip. ready to stick with it this time around!
  • gsnap30
    gsnap30 Posts: 67
    Options
    I started on the second of aug. It's my first time and I love it. I'm sore all the time! I have to go shopping for my wedding dress at the end of sept so bring it on!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    bump to follow new thread
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 10 completed yesterday. Partly because it was the last day of level 1 and partly because I'd had a crappy day and wanted to get some aggression out, I pushed myself twice as hard yesterday. I got twice as many reps done and pushed through the pain. Kicked my own *kitten* well and truly.

Level 2 coming tonight and I've no idea what to expect but I'll give it my best.
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    bump
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    completed 2 days of level 2, my thighs are screaming - day 3 tonight! I have gained weight though which I don't understand I'm up by about 3lbs :(
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    did day 1 of level 2 this morning! :)

made me work harder!
  • jayb0ne
    Options
    Well Bill Gates interrupted our L2D1 half way through circuit 3 with a stupid windows update which apparently required my laptop to restart with no warning. Which was really annoying!

All good with what we got done though. Except I'm really struggling with those Skaters... Can't seem to figure out the rhythm at all...
  • sassylilmama
    Options
    Well Bill Gates interrupted our L2D1 half way through circuit 3 with a stupid windows update which apparently required my laptop to restart with no warning. Which was really annoying!

All good with what we got done though. Except I'm really struggling with those Skaters... Can't seem to figure out the rhythm at all...

The skaters I have, its the other part of that cardio set with the oblique twists I mess up on. I get tangles up and get dizzy.
  • nicolegetsfit
    Options
    I took a rest day so I just finished level 1 today, but starting level 2 tomorrow! Keep up the good work everyone. <3
  • jayb0ne
    Options
    Seems to be something in the air tonight. A lot of rest days amongst my friend list doing 30DS. That's cool, I declared a rest day today too for various valid reasons. Back to it tomorrow! :)
  • sassylilmama
    Options
    unintentional rest day here.
  • jayb0ne
    Options
    Bounced back after 2 rest days yesterday to complete L2D2 (or is that day 12?)

Level 2 is tough but probably only about as tough as level 1 felt when we first started at it.
  • jayb0ne
    Options
    L2D3 complete. Getting easier again. Should be good to go to Level 3 this time next week.
  • jayb0ne
    Options
    L2D4 done yesterday. Tough, but I'm able to push it a bit more now without feeling like I'm going to die.
  • jayb0ne
    Options
    L2D5 done yesterday. At 15 days that means I'm half way through the program.

This group seems to have died off... Did everyone get caught up in the rest days and not make it back onto the Shred Train?
  • jayb0ne
    Options
    I'm still here. Still going. Day 16 in the bag. Day 17 later on today.
  • jayb0ne
    Options
    Finally got to Day 17 yesterday. No shred today due to scheduling conflicts. Day 18 tomorrow, moving on up to level 3 on Saturday.