**Team Body Rock - August Challenge** (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• misslyssa319
    misslyssa319 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hey guys -- I have been MIA a few days and just want to make sure it is okay to pick back up with ya'll. I had some personal issues over the weekend that had to be attended too. But I am back and ready to continue!

personal issues always come first. welcome back!

and i got in 200 cruches today!
  • SouthernCityChic
    SouthernCityChic Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey guys -- I have been MIA a few days and just want to make sure it is okay to pick back up with ya'll. I had some personal issues over the weekend that had to be attended too. But I am back and ready to continue!

I'm glad you're back!! I hadn't counted you out bc you had touched base to let me know you were having Internet problems lately.
  • SouthernCityChic
    Options

personal issues always come first. welcome back!

and i got in 200 cruches today!

Agreed. Personal issues come first
  • marianeo
    marianeo Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Work has kept me busy with some crazy hours this week, so I have some catching up to do with my daily challenges! Today will be a major workout day!!
  • misslyssa319
    Options
    i keep forgetting to post my fave recipe so here ya go!

cucumber tomato salad

6oz cucumber, peeled and sliced, 18 calories
    6oz tomatoes, sliced, 50 calories
    1 scallion, sliced, 8 calories
    1oz mozzerella cheese, 80 calories
    4tbsp fat free italian dressing, 30 calories
    salt/pepper to taste

mix all ingredients in a bowl and enjoy! tastes even better if you make the day before.

makes 1 serving for me since i love it but can be 2 if you like to share!

186 calories
  • SouthernCityChic
    Options
    On crunches we are at 2610 .. I wish it were better! We are down 4 more players I haven't heard from them last week ot this week so I'm counting them out & redoing our sheet for next week. I hate to be that way but it'll make us look better. So we are now 14 from the 21 we started with :(

This wasn't me being mean to anyone so please don't think that. Gary told us that if someone hasn't logged in for a week then take them off the sheet. I emailed the ppl several times to touch base but no replys after I know they read them so please don't think I'm being unfair. Just doing what I'm told as the captain.
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    How many crunches are we on now Nicole?

I'm a bit down, TOM is here, which never helps .... but also gained 2lbs this week :-(
  • SouthernCityChic
    Options
    We are at 4330 crunches... YAY!!!!!
  • misslyssa319
    Options
    We are at 4330 crunches... YAY!!!!!

good job body rockers! we got this!
  • rachypompa
    Options
    Yay!

Do we have exercise challenges this week?I can't find them ...
  • SouthernCityChic
    Options
    Yay!

Do we have exercise challenges this week?I can't find them ...

Gary hasnt been on in 2 days & I haven't gotten anything yet. I'll post asap
  • SouthernCityChic
    Options
    AUGUST CHALLENGE #4: INSPIRE AND RETIRE!
    Week 4 and FINAL Daily Challenges

Day 1: 2 sets of 20 Windshield Wipers, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of Swimmer’s Press
    Day 2: 2 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps
    Day 3: 20 Split Squat Jumps, 3 sets of 20 Wood Chops
    Day 4: 40 ZigZag Hops, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Press
    Day 5: 2 sets of 20 Burpees, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps
    Day 6: 20 Mountain Climbers, 3 Sets of 20 Wood Chops, 3 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps
    Rest on Sunday (or day of choice)

Monday 8/29 - Final Days make them count! 200 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 10 burpees, 10 mountain
    climbers, 10 globe jumps, 10 Squat Kicks, 10 ZigZag Hops! These are a little different. IF YOU ARE ABLE
    AND YOU ARE! Do these consecutively. No stopping to rest, don’t break these into sets! I’ve designed
    this so you can see just how far you’ve come. Many of you would never be able to do all of these in one
    setting on August 1st. BUT YOU’VE Found the inner Beast, You’ve Unleashed you ROCKSTAR and you’ve
    become an EXERCISE MACHINE. I’m proud of you and you should be VERY proud of yourself!

Tuesday 8/30- Final Days make them count! Walk, Run, Jog a 5K that is 3.2 miles straight no stopping! As
    fast or as slow as you need to! YOU CAN DO IT I PROMISE! At 447lbs I did it in one hour and 15minutes
    with 3 hills. You can do this I promise! PUSH YOURSELF AND PROVE TO YOURSELF YOU ARE A WARRIOR!
    Wednesday - REST BECAUSE THURSDAY ITS GOING TaaaaaRIBALLLLL!!!!!!!!

Weekly Team Challenge
    4000 team crunches, 4000 Jumping Jacks and 100 extra miles! This equals about 200 per team for
    crunches and jumping jacks for the week along with an extra 5 miles for each team member! The Last
    part of the team weekly challenge is solicit a friend or family member to join MFP and begin the next
    month’s journey with you. Inspire others that’s easy. The retire portion of the week is about looking
    back at the past 30 days. You have had to retire many old habits, many excuses and reasons why not to
    exercise. It’s time to retire those and move forward to the new you! YOU ARE MY INSPIRATIONS! Keep
    it up as we INSPIRE our circle of influence and RETIRE the old ways! Go Inspirations Go!
  • rachypompa
    Options
    Hi All

I've been a bit busy with life, hubby away, I'm just catching up today! ...

How many crunches (etc.) each to make 4000 Nicole?
  • jennyocox
    jennyocox Posts: 143
    Options
    We're nearly there now!!! I hope everyone is proud of themselves, this was an awesome month!!
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, hope everyone is doing awesome!! Life is crazy and just blah here...so many things going on. Anyhow - I am at 125 crunches for today, hoping to get more in later!!
  • Flodanna
    Flodanna Posts: 19
    Options
    Sorry to my team! My husbands health has been up and down, now we are onto heart issues:(

Since I am out of the challenge I will be here to support in anyway that I can. I wish you all luck! I am starting to log again as of today. I have dropped a pound this week, yay!

It's good to be (semi) back!
  • SouthernCityChic
    Options
    JJ- 2550 Crunches- 2435
    as of 8-25-11
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    After a little getaway at the beginning of the week and then being sick, I am finally back on track with my "norm". I will try to add more jumping jacks and crunches for the team tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • marianeo
    Options
    Trying to catch up on all the challenges today! Fitting everything in on holiday is a bit of a challenge, but hey what would life be without a feww challenges :happy:

I've managed 100 JJ's and 200 crunches so far, but will check in properly later!
  • marianeo
    Options
    Trying to catch up on all the challenges today! Fitting everything in on holiday is a bit of a challenge, but hey what would life be without a feww challenges :happy:

I've managed 100 JJ's and 200 crunches so far, but will check in properly later!