**Team Body Rock - August Challenge** (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    We do the globe jumps in Insanity. I did 4 sets of 50 since I saw that Gary did that.

Great job on the miles you guys :D Unfortunately I didn't get any in today but tomorrow I will get at least 5-6 miles :)
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I hope I'm not repeating a question that's already been answered, but how to you log the globe jumps?
  • misslyssa319
    misslyssa319 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    8/12 at 8:45pm (est) We have 94.3 miles!!!!

nice! getting mine done right now!
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I think to log globe jumps you'd have to create your own exercise?

I'm very pleased to announce that it's weigh day here for me ... and I'm weighing in at 74.7kg, which is about 164.8lb a loss of 1.8lbs! Very happy with that!
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I think to log globe jumps you'd have to create your own exercise?

I'm very pleased to announce that it's weigh day here for me ... and I'm weighing in at 74.7kg, which is about 164.8lb a loss of 1.8lbs! Very happy with that!

Awesome job!!!

The plan is to get between 3-5 miles tonight but we'll see how it goes lol. I don't weigh in until Mon morn but I love what the scale is saying so far!!!
  • SouthernCityChic
    SouthernCityChic Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    As of 8/13 at 5:45pm (est) We are at 103.2 miles.. YAY!!

Please post your recipe if you haven't yet

• jennyocox
    jennyocox Posts: 143
    Options
    Hey there

Here's my recipe. It doesn't have a name as it's something my husband 'invented'. It serves two and can be heated or eaten cold ( I prefer it hot )! 266 cals per portion,

25g stuffing (Paxo sage and onion I use)
    1/3 cup of chopped chicken breast (cooked)
    1 cubic inch Feta cheese (chopped)
    1 tbsp Basil Pesto
    1 Medium tomato (chopped)
    1/2 Roasted red pepper (chopped) (You can buy these in jars if you don't want to roast it yourself, that's what I do)
    1 med spring onion (chopped)
    1 cup wholewheat pasta (cooked)

Enjoy!
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    I love this team and all the challenges!! This is the best I've done so far with keeping motivated!! Thanks to all of you and our awesome team captain!!

Will there be a September team? Will we keep the same members, or do we have to sign up again like we did for this one?

Have a wonderful week everyone!
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    What is the difference between the military presses we are doing on Tuesday and the shoulder presses we did this past week? They look the same to me, but I am new to all these exercises. Thanks!
  • jennyocox
    jennyocox Posts: 143
    Options
    Will there be a September team? Will we keep the same members, or do we have to sign up again like we did for this one?

I'd like to know this too?
  • SouthernCityChic
    Options
    I love this team and all the challenges!! This is the best I've done so far with keeping motivated!! Thanks to all of you and our awesome team captain!!

Have a wonderful week everyone!

You're very welcome :) You guys have been awesome!
  • SouthernCityChic
    Options

I am & I hope to be a captain again :) I need 9 people .. the first 9 to email me are in, Thanks!!
  • SouthernCityChic
    Options
    Building my team for the Sept Challenge.. Email me asap for an add.

Please only do this if you are fully commited because others depend on you for team points, Thanks!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/317595-september-tribal-challenge-1000-people-5000-pounds
  • SouthernCityChic
    Options
    Building my team for the Sept Challenge.. Email me asap for an add.

Please only do this if you are fully commited because others depend on you for team points, Thanks!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/317595-september-tribal-challenge-1000-people-5000-pounds

team is built.. YAY!!
  • SouthernCityChic
    Options
    We are at 770 on our crunches.. We gotta step it up!!!!!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I have gotten in 100 a day for the last 3 days (today included)
  • SouthernCityChic
    Options
    On crunches we are at 2610 .. I wish it were better! We are down 4 more players I haven't heard from them last week ot this week so I'm counting them out & redoing our sheet for next week. I hate to be that way but it'll make us look better. So we are now 14 from the 21 we started with :(
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'm at 150 crunches/sit-ups for the day as of right now... will complete 250 more by the end of the day. (Trying to space it out a bit and do 50 every hour...)
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Hey guys -- I have been MIA a few days and just want to make sure it is okay to pick back up with ya'll. I had some personal issues over the weekend that had to be attended too. But I am back and ready to continue!