The August Move-It 360 minutes a week challenge

Options
1234568»

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/330132-the-september-move-it-360-minutes-a-week-challenge

Here's the new thread guys...I am so ready to get back into the groove of things. I worked a double and got off at 0700 this morning. Not sure that I will exercise much; but, I am definitely going to be more active on the site.

Peace :flowerforyou: & Love :heart:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Mollie, good luck to you with the eating program. It's a great step in the right direction for you!!

Andrea, did you infer that you are going to be a mama? If so, congratulations to you and hubs!!

Sorry if I missed anything else...
  • aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Mollie, girl we are going to miss you. Especially all the positive comments you give me everyday. I will keep you in my prayers. I know you will do Awesome in the program. We will be here when you retun hopefully a little lighter:tongue:!!!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Mollie I am so glad that this program is available to you, what a blessing! We will surely miss your motivating comments.
    You can do this, we will all be thinking of you. Can't wait to hear your results!
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    Mollie, I'm glad you are excited about this program. I know you do great. We are here for you and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Check in as often as you can and we will be here when you get back!!!
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    8/29 - 30 minutes (walked the dog)
    8/30 - 125 minutes (walk the dog, jog, WATP dvd, Shred)

Why does "walk the dog" sound like a yoga move?