200+ Haulin' Off The Weight

Options

Replies

• jessicae1aine
    Options
    Thanks Kendal! As for the blog stalker, I have one of those myself, in the form of my fiance (whom I just call Nerd)'s aunt. It got to the point where she was sending him emails about the things I was saying, and telling him what a terrible person I was. What's worse is, I posted some rather graphic pictures of Nerd after that as a deterrent, and she proceeded to not only continue to view it, but to share them with his mother. WTF?

I'm Jessica. :D Or Jess, or Jessi, or J, or whatever. I'm pretty flexible in that department. I live in Montana, work in a sit-on-your-butt job at a radio station, and am engaged to the sweetest guy ever. We're planning on trying to conceive, but I'm a BIG girl (286 lbs when I stepped on the scale earlier), and in the interest of both being able to get pregnant, and in the interest of working with the nicest midwife I've ever met to have a homebirth when we do get pregnant, I'm trying to eat healthier. She wants me on a modified diet (basically, fruit, veggies, meat, dairy, but no wheat/rice/oats/etc, or refined sugar) and to walk outside for 30 minutes a day. The modified diet thing only works a little until I get paid Friday and can go grocery shopping, but I can at least watch my calorie intake between now than. Ummmm... I love photography, have 5 birds, 3 cats, and a dog (whom I desperately wish I could find a new family for... he was kind of thrust onto me after being terribly neglected, and he tries to eat my cats). And yep. :) That's me.
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jess!
    I only joined this group at the start of the challenge, and i don't know where i would be without these ladies now!

Well done you on trying to get healthy to have a baby! That's part of my motivation - if my partner and i decide to have kids in the future (we're still undecided!) i want it to be as easy as possible.

Feel free to jump right in on conversations... you never know what you're going to learn about whom and when here! :tongue: welcome, it's lovely to have newbies join in!!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Man I SO SO do not want to go to work tomorrow. I want one more day to lounge around at home. I got my walk/run in, lounged around, cleaned, cooked. It was a nicely relaxing day.

Sodium under control today as are calories. Not expecting much on the scale tomorrow but I will weigh inm. My guess is 211ish. SIgh.
  • silver02bullet
    silver02bullet Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Lacey- I feel ya on not going to work. I wish I had just one more day of 80 degree weather and nothing to do except what I want.

That being sad, seems like weigh in day is quicker this week bc of Labor Day. I did walk for 30 mins today but im usually burning TONS of calories at my step class. I know Fridays scale will show a plus. All I can hope for is a maintain. Im going to really try and push it these next 3 days.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    I also agree with not wanting to work tomorrow... somehow it feels like this long weekend was shorter than the rest. I don't know why I don't want to go to work at any given point, either, considering I spend most of my day knitting or on the internet. :P
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Checking in for Monday: 2463 calories burned/ 1813 calories eaten/ 650 deficit.

Jessi: Welcome to the group! I'm gonna have to be jealous of you getting paid to knit and surf the Interwebz - so far no one will pay me for that. :laugh: I would die without some kind of wheat/oats/something, have you begun your modified diet yet? Good luck and, again, welcome!

Megan: I don't think you're the only one the scale isn't going to be so nice to come Friday. Me and my scale aren't exactly on speaking terms after the weekend. :grumble:

Lacey: Sodium is the debil. That Yumm Bowl and Yumm sauce look really....yummy! I'll have to try it next time I'm seeking some Mexican/Southwestern food. I also think a cut to 1900 should be a good thing for you, what will that leave your deficit at?

Kendal: I'm gonna go with the reason the Ex is so psycho about you and not anyone else Mr. Reunion has dated before you is because she can tell that Mr. Reunion is serious about you and that pisses her off. I don't envy you your baby mamma drama but I'm glad you have Mr. Reunion. :flowerforyou:

Hosanna: Have you thought about taping your ankles with some athletic tape to give them more support when you run? Once you try a "crack wrap" it's all over, just so you know! :laugh:

Hope: Great to see you!!!!

Rain: Congrats on finishing a 5K distance!!! Don't short-change yourself by saying it wasn't fast, it isn't about being fast - it's about finishing and YOU DID THAT!!!! :flowerforyou:

I'm so happy to report that this Halloween will not suck like last year did!!!!! Our friends who invited us over for the BBQ decided to (or were pressured into) host a Halloween party this year. I'm not dropping the serious cash on the Alice costume I showed you guys a while back but I DID buy this one: http://cosplaysky.com/tim-burton-alice-in-wonderland-alice-red-court-um-dress-costume.html and these shoes: http://www.endless.com/dp/B002LCAN5W?ie=UTF8&ie=UTF8. I'm super-excited. I LOVE Halloween. The Kid has decided to be Harry Potter (not surprising since he's on his second read-through of the series) and The Hubbs is going as Tallahassee from Zombieland - I guess we're movie costume people.
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    Morning gals!!! TOM cramps and yardwork (filling the wheel barrel with dirt) don't mix well. My tummy aches. Combine that with my run yesterday and I burned 3609 cal!!! I don't feel guilty over the fries I had with dinner. Can someone please make my husband stop watching HGTV? he is getting more yard ideas and I'm the free grunt labor. Sighs - at least the yard is looking nice.

I'm also on the please give me one more day at home (preferably without DH so I can rest). I really don't want to go to work today.

Kendal - jealousy must be the reason she's stalking you.

Welcome Jessi!!!!

Hi Hope - how have you been?

Hosanna - autumn is just starting here. The leaves are starting to change. Yesterdays high was 60. I'm a bit jealous of your spring - I may have to live vicariously through you and summer once winter hits here.

Kerry - yes, I'd like your hybrid P90X info.

To everyone else - love, thinking about you but no time to reply. It's the crappy work thing. It feels like today is Mon not Tues.
  • rainvc
    rainvc Posts: 142
    Options
    Good morning gals!

Amy- Looooove that costume. I am going to be Minnie Mouse this year. We went to Disney in March and I shelled out $20 for the most adorable Minnie ears headband. I'm determined to get my money's worth! Brody is still undecided. He wants to be Woody from Toy Story (he was Buzz last year) or Scooby Doo. I guess we shall see. This is the first year he really has any clue what is going on. A few weeks ago he wanted to be a pumpkin. My husband said "He is not an infant you can't dress him up like a pumpkin, that is stupid." To witch Brody said, "Please Daddy, please can I be a pumpkin?" He is such a riot.

This morning I FINALLY left my house early enough to stop for a Pumpkin coffee. I was all prepared and ordered it black with the intention to add no sugar and 2tsp. of powdered non-dairy creamy (roughly 20 cals.) I got to work, and they gave it to me with cream and sugar. Drats. I'm drinking it anyway. Its delicious.

It is absolutely AWFUL being back at work today, but so goes life. I need to crack down on school work tonight too, I have class tomorrow and Thursday night.

Rest day from running, will likely hit the gym at the crack of dawn tomorrow.
  • kmturtle3
    Options
    Apparently my body is in desperate need of sleep, as I have now overslept for 2 days in a row. I got up in time to squeeze in some 30 day shred, since apparently I function WAY better throughout the day if I workout in the morning. I was worthless yesterday, just kind of dragging all day, until I worked out. How great is that? My body basically needs it at this point in time. Awesome. Anyway, I'm going to get my 5 mile run in after work (its supposed to be like 68 and sunny - could there be better runing weather?!).

Chris and I made grilled shrimp tacos last night with the most amazing salsa - we grilled corn on the cobb, scallions, and poblano peppers, and then shucked the corn, chopped the peppers and the scallions, and added choppoed grape tomatoes, cilantro, avocado, and garlic. A little dash of EVOO and bam - delicious. The salsa was so smokey and awesome from the grilled pieces in it. So good. We also drank our growler of apricot wheat beer we got over the weekend. Its the best fruit beer I have ever had. Not too sweet, just really fresh and wonderful. It was a perfect "end to summer weekends" meal.

Rain, I agree with Amy, your time on the 5k doesn't matter, it just matters that you did it. That is AWESOME! Congrats and keep it up! You have a place that you can just get a pumpkin coffee black?! I've only ever heard of them being in a pumpkin spice latte, which I'm sure are terrible for me. I haven't had one yet, and I'm nervous to even splurge, because it will be like pandora's box and I'll drink them constantly, which probably won't go so well for this whole weight loss thing.

Victoria, that is a serious, serious burn you had rockin'! Tell DH to calm down already! You should post pics of your yard so we can all see the fruits of your labor. :smile: Tonight when I get home I'll put together my P90X hybrid schedule and send it your way. Its sort of a 1/2 marathon training/P90X mash up, which I think you'll like.

Amy, that Alice costume is incredible and you are going to look amazing in it. I love that you guys will all be movie themed. I have friends that throw a big Halloween party every year, but they usually manage to pick the same weekend that we are at my parents house pumpkin carving, so we can't go. If it ever works out and Chris and I can go, we are totally going as Captain America (him) and Thor (me). I know I should be someone like Black Widow or something, but I sort of adore Thor and think it would be funny. Plus I'd get to see how I'd look as a blond (I'm guessing terrible is the answer, btw).

Jessi, welcome! Glad to have you! I agree with Amy, I can't imagine not being able to eat some sort of grain - that will be intense. Good for you for making the committment to improve your health prior to attempting to have a baby. I'm sure it will make the whole process so much easier, plus you'll be so much healthier for your kids! That's awesome.

Megan, I'm also nervous about Friday weigh-in after Labor Day shenanigans. I'm really hoping to bust my butt this week so that I still post a loss. We'll see how that works out.

Bobbie, sodium IS the devil. I kinda hate it. I hate tracking it, I hate how easily it makes my weight fluctuate. I hate it.

Sarah, I agree with both you and your husband. Pumpkin and bacon are two of the greatest things ever created. And syrup. I'm kinda like Buddy from Elf - maple syrup is sort of delicious on anything. I guess I have a really big salty/sweet combo thing - which is why its so hard for me to eat popcorn and not have M&Ms. Having one without the other just feels wrong. Can I also say that you are a superstar when it comes to running?! Seriously, I love that you just casually drop that you ran 10.5 miles. After I finish a long run, I basically go around and tell everyone. People at work are probably so annoyed with me because I'll walk up them and say "guess how far I ran today?" just so I can tell them. Anyway - you are a rockstar and I hope to one day be as cool as you.

Lacey, I forgot to tell you that all the food you are making for the week sounds really delicous. I would like you and Amy to move into my house and just cook for me all the time.

Alright, I suppose that gets me pretty well caught up with you wonderful ladies. Have a splendid day!
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. Normally I would post a call out for final weigh ins for the week, but as it's Tuesday, I'm posting the chart as is:

Name Starting Challenge Weight, Last Week's Weight (difference)

Those who posted (or didn't post a pass):
    Kendal, 212.6, 216, 214.4 (-1.6)
    Amy, 195, 191, 188.4 (-2.6)
    Kerry, 173.9, 169.8, 167.4 (-2.4)
    Hailie, 249.8, 248.7, 252.0 (+3.3)
    Karen, 220, 219.5, 217.5 (-2.0)
    Laura, 203, ??, 204
    Katie, 235.4, ??, 234.6
    gonnadoitjenn, 310.4, 306.1, 304.7 (-1.4)
    Pam, 221.2, 216.6, 215.8 (-0.8)
    wigglentwink, 195.7, 189.5, 184.8 (-0.7)
    silver02bullet, 219.8, 211.4, 206.5 (-4.9)
    Bobbie, 333.6, 321.4, 318.4 (-3.0)
    ladyg0915, 276, 276, 276 (0)
    Sarah (rainvc), 242, 236.8, 234.8 (-2.0)
    Katheryne, 280.4, 282.4, 280.6 (-1.8)

This week's winner? Silver03bullet with 4.9 pounds lost! We had some AMAZING losses this week. Nice job on a holiday weekend!
  • navajoon
    Options
    Go "away" for a holiday weekend, and not only does the thread flip but there are 4 pages to catch up on? Good lord.

Okay, admittedly I forgot to post weight yesterday because of the holiday. That being said, I am just gaining, gaining, gaining. 230.2. After a holiday weekend of eating lots of crap, I'm not at all surprised. Hell, after a month of eating lots of crap, I'm not at all surprised. I'm tremendously disappointed in myself though. Like, totally disgusted.

I'm waiting for you ladies to kick me out because of a lack of commitment. I seriously contemplated disappearing from here for a bit out of embarrassment. But that's just not cool.

That weigh in was a bit of a wake up call though. I've packed lunch for today, intend to track everything, and I need to start exercising again. So hopefully, I can have a bit of a cleansing week and get back on track.

My my, what a depressing post. :sad: I'll try to read through the thread today and do a long individual post.
  • Laceylala
    Options
    Nava I am in the same boat. 212.8 this morning. I haven't weighed this much in a long time, I'm trying not to be upset and sad and all pissy about it but its hard not to be. I also ate way over cals Thurs and Fri last week so despite the fact that I still have an overall deficit it isn't good enough.I know I'm bloated from pretom and my hormones are seriously raging today, sodium swelling and from walking/running. Sigh. Makes me look forward to going to the doctor this Friday even more. Even if all I get is a reference to a Nutrionist after all the tests I want ran that are long over due, thats okay.

Gracie is at work with me today and I hope she does good all day long.
  • navajoon
    Options
    Okay... all caught up I think! I read the last page of the last thread and quickly read through this thread!

Kerry, your family's Halloween plans sound AWESOME! My friends generally take care of the Halloween season for me. One friend has a pumpkin carving party. It was originally just him, his now wife, me, and whoever I was dating at the time, but now it's become a big event. Another friend of mine has been hosting a weekend-long "Halloween Film Festival" at his house for going on 12 years now (I've only known him for about 6), so that's always great too. In the past, someone always had a Halloween party too, but my friends are all having kids now so nobody wants to host it. That being said, with Joe in the picture now, one of his good friends has a birthday on the 30th so always has a Halloween/Birthday party. Also, those shrimp tacos sound delicious! My apartment complex's grill has been broken for about a month now, so I miss grilling. :cry:

Amy, let me just say, the crack wraps are a big hit. I made one for me and Joe on Saturday, then my brother came over to hang out and hadn't eaten, so I made him one, then made myself another one yesterday... yeah. I need more hummus. That Halloween costume looks amazing!

Megan, you take back what you said about cream cheese frosting! TAKE IT BACK! :wink:

Kendal, it's so cute that Mr. Reunion's kiddo asked if you were part of the family. I probably would have said "ask your dad." haha I was going to say that the ex-wife is probably being particularly nuts about you because Eric is really serious about you and she probably is very intimidated by that, but Amy pretty much captured my thoughts exactly.

Victoria, HGTV is my newest obsession. I cannot even count how many episodes of Househunters or Househunters int'l I've watched lately.

Hosanna, keep letting us know about C25K. I've been thinking about trying it out, but I always get crazy asthmatic and the heartrate goes to the 180s (if the machine is to be believed) when I actually run, so I'm kinda wary about it.

Hallie, I am a bad person and avoided all social networking for the most part this weekend, so happy belated birthday!

Lacey, thanks for letting me know I'm not alone, seriously. I'm feeling tremendously down on myself! Let me know how the Dr. goes. I'm always curious what sort of feedback they give. With my PCOS and thyroid issues, I'm already on pills that are supposed to help with weight loss, but not so much. Also, she prescribed B-12 shots because my bloodwork came back to show I was deficient. That's supposed to help with metabolism as well, but yeah... not seeing much there either. Also, don't get me started on Joe going out till the break of dawn. It usually happens on Wednesdays (they're his Fridays) and all I ask is that he text me to let me know when he gets home ok (when he does it, he just stays at his apartment because he goes out on that side of town) and apparently that's just TOO much to ask and I'm crazy paranoid worry-girl.

Jessi, welcome to the group! I think that having a baby is a great reason to get healthy, and I'd be curious to hear more about the midwife thing. I just watched The Business of Being Born and it's really making me re-think how I'd want to give birth and such in the future.

That's a crazy long post! Just to update what I actually did over the weekend... Took Friday off and Joe and I made tacos for dinner. He burned the meat, burned my taco shells... we were quite pissy at each other but then totally laughed it off. Saturday, made enchilada soup using Lacey's posted recipe and it is CRAZY delicious. I switched a green bell pepper (gross) for a poblano, and it's really great. We spent the rest of the day being bums and playing video games and watching Netflix. Sunday, I went to a wedding with Joe, one of his friends for once, and managed to wear a dress that I bought when I was at my lowest in 2006 and it wasn't uncomfortable and didn't look too tight, despite the recent crap eating. Yesterday, Joe had to work and when he came home he went straight to bed sick, so I watched 9 episodes of True Blood, which was aiiiiiiight, and finished up the latest Dresden novel, which was great.

Now... back to work I go!
  • LadyG0915
    LadyG0915 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hallie ~ Happy Birthday!!

Do any of you ladies have Plantar Faciatias (sp). My husband and I both have it. I have never had foot issues until recently and I think it may be the change in running shoes. Actually I ran outside not too long ago and I think I hurt the ligiments in feet at that time. I don't normally run outdoor because I hate it. So, I suppose I am going to have to look into some inserts for my shoes. Also being overweight is a source of the pain. Awesome!

So, over the weekend I realized a few things.
    1. I never realized that I actually have a hard time bending over to tie my shoes.
    2. Even though I am working hard at making changes, it must not be hard enough.
    3. I have 2 pairs of jeans....one fit.
    4. I hate high heels

I did open the package to 30DS...it never made it into the DVD player. I did do alot of walking at the festival though. I also did alot of yard work with the spouse. We own a landscaping company and I usually just do the billing and such, but I went out and helped him down a tree, clean that all up and they we did some trimming and flower beds at another client. It was nice to work with him and actually feel like I did something.
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    Rikki- I have plantar faciitis in my left foot. It sucks. It's why I gave up working out for the past 3 months and am just now getting back to it. It was so bad I could not put any weight on my foot in the mornings after an evening run the previous night. It's been inconvient, but I went to my doctor, and then to a podiatrist to get it better. I got 2 cortisone shots and a pair of custom orthotics made. Not cheap, but when insurance didn't pay for everything, the podiatrist adjusted what I owed so I only ended up paying about $300 out of pocket. The exercise the podiatrist told me to do is wall push ups, but with a 1-2 inch block under the ball of my foot. It helps stretch the calves, which helps the faciitis relax and stretch out (supposed to do 30 push ups twice a day).

And good for you for doing the yard work!! Quit being so down on yourself. Weight loss is totally a mental game and you are doing great! Be proud of your accomplishments!
  • Laceylala
    Options
    http://edibleperspective.com/2011/09/pumpkin-cream-cereal/

I am not so hot on this specific idea, but do like the idea of pumpkin cereal...or smoothies for that matter. Ohhhhh smoothies....must buy vanilla protein powder. Yeah!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Lacey: I am normally pumpkin ALL the way but that picture looked like a pumpkin vomited all over dog food or something. Ew.

Rikki: I have plantar fasciitis in my left foot as well. I have really high arches and I originally strained the fascia during a 5K run and then I NEVER let it heal so it just got worse and worse until it created a bone spur in my heel and I just had it removed about a month ago. If you have fasciitis, get it treated or you will just get worse.

Nava: Yay for crack wraps and YAY for True Blood. I was so happy that Marni bought it and then she freaking possessed Lafayette and I was so bummed - that last episode was pretty intense!! BTW, you can't just quit us - not possible. We'd hunt you down. Don't make us prove it!

Kerry: If you are tired, you should sleep and not feel guilty. You've been pounding your body pretty hard for MONTHS, you probably need a bit of a break. Don't feel bad about it.

Rain: A pumpkin coffee is worth the calories in my book.

Victoria: Feel better - TOM sucks!!!

So I just finished with my initial parent-teacher conference with Gabe's new teacher for the year. (He's home schooled but through a program that assigns teachers so I'm not all on my own doing this) According to his test scores, he reads and does math at a 5th grade level. I think my brain checked out of math somewhere around 6th grade, so that means he will very quickly pass my mathematical abilities.
  • SteppingOutofGrey
    SteppingOutofGrey Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hello Crazy Halloweenies. It is only just the beginnning of September!!!!!!

Victoria: you are so going to do well on your run - you continue to be an encouragement to me to 'get off my butt'!!

Lacey: hope you sorted things out with your man. How is your dog?

Amy: I think I need a bit of your recipe/cooking inspiration - am wondering if it would worth setting a daily meal plan and following it over several consective weeks - just to get into better habits - am so fed up with food/cooking/shopping at present.

Jessie: welcome - good luck with finding a new home for your dog.

Kendal: you have so got yourself ready to go for it again - am routing for you and look forwad to hearing how it goes. Enjoy your training session and I hope they set a good programme for you.

Rikki: well done for opening 30Shred package. Next move is to sit on the couch and watch level one!!! Yeah for making changs - perhaps you could alter your 'success level'. i.e. see it as a success/be pleased with the change itself and not worry to much at the moment re how many changes equate to good enough. All changes made to improve your health are goofd and things to be pleased about.

Krisitina: how are you doing? Did you have a good holiday weekend?

Kerry: so far I have only found a liking for pumpkin within pumpkin soup - am I missing something?????? It is great that your body is now 'craving' the exercise to make the start of day complete. How long have you been exercising in the mornings?

Quick update: life gradually get back to routines - Amy to school tomorrow; me to work yesterday and today (Hubby had to take two days off!!!) Both he and I will work tomorrow. Boo for the end of the holidays and Boo for the end of the summer. Hosanna - need ongoing descriptions of sunny days and summer weather so that I, too, can live vicariously through you!!

Have decided I need to inject some 'me' activity into the week. This has involved - getting up an hour earlier to complete the shred (day six completed today - hurrah). Getting up early on a Saturday to go running - completed last week and all dates set with friend between now and Christmas (christmas eve is a Saturday and we decided we would earn enough Brownie points going then to enjoy the sloe gin she is making which should just be ready!!!). And tonight i am going to a circuits class at the local gym - if I survive it, this too will become a weekly fixture up until Christmas.....watch this sapce.

Tried completing the food diary. By Sunday I was just eating everything in sight and I have yet to decide whether a) it was because I was completing the diary b) I hadn't eaten right to compensate for the run on Saturday (a bit of straw clutching here) c) it was a response to forgetting to take my meds on Saturday or d) that's just what I do sometimes (so why I am overweight).... What the diary did teach me, however, is that even when I think I am doing good - I am not!!!! Some work definitely required in this area.

Another long thread - srry - need to get back into routine of writing daily then maybe they will be shorter!!

xx
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Anvy0503 - Watching calories at the moment, until grocery shopping Friday. SO impatient to start. At least attempting to be reasonably cautious in what I'm eating, but I definitely had a Nutty Bar for breakfast. :P And, thank you for the welcome. I, too, love Halloween, and am super-excited though I don't know what I'm going to do. :P Fall in general gets me excited.

pinbotchick - Thanks! :) I'm jealous you have a yard to go do work in!!!

Rain - I'm not a coffee drinker at all, but pumpkin coffee sounds intriguing. I just discovered the deliciousness that is a Pumpkin/Graham Slam milkshake last week, only to not be able to have it anymore. :( I think once a month, I'll cheat if I've done good. :)

Kerri -OMGCAPTAINAMERICANDTHOR!!!! <3 You may just be my hero. :D I am such a comic nerd.

Kristina - what day is the normal weigh-in day?

Nava - What would you like to know about the midwife thing? :) I'd be glad to share whatever I know. The Business of Being Born was an excellent movie; I also recommend Pregnant In America (which is on Netflix). I've had 2 hospital births and would never, ever, ever do that again - I'd give birth unassisted before I'd go back to a hospital, I'm so adamant about it.

Rikki - Why the high heel hate? :O I'm short, so I LOVE like 4"+ heels... but I walk to work, and heels on gravel in the alleys along the way is pretty dangerous, considering my balance SUCKS :P

Lacey - Pumpkin smoothies sounds incredible, and I bet I can have those. O.O You're amazing.

I should probably mention ahead of time, if I sometimes say something that sounds awkward or even potentially rude (generally, it's just the questions I ask, not realizing it's not "socially acceptable"), please forgive me. I have Asperger's Syndrome, and don't always realize that I'm being that way. :)
  • Laceylala
    Options
    Amy and Nava - I was like YES the witch is finally DEAD as they have drug out witch themese for two freaking seasons oN True Blood and then they have to have her inhabit Lafeyetee!! All I can say is that it better be taken care of by the last season episode next weekend or I am going to be highly annoyed. This season was such a blah and offf the wall season that it was nice to finally have something direct going on the last two episodes. Also glad that I get to watch the end of the season before I leave!