Like Minded Lushes August 2011

Options

Replies

• Mbrownie84
    Mbrownie84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    oooh yummmm...I am going to have to pick the stuff up for these..sounds like a yummy summer drink! (AND today is pay day...score!)

Thanks for all the help so far <3
  • bdurls
    bdurls Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a group for me! I don't drink as much anymore since my son was born (he's 22 months). But I do like to go out and have a good time once in a while. I do like living a healthy lifestyle but ya gotta live too ya know! Have a baseball tournament this weekend so there will definately be beer all day tomorrow! So excited!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I lost count last night. :embarassed:
    Got on the scale this morning and down a pound.
    I'm going to wait to count it though, since I'm going out to dinner and no exercising today.

Happy weekend everyone!!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Oh god my head hurts so bad. :frown: :sick:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options

Ditto, my body is taking a beat-down on this trip...I wouldn't even want to see any of my blood work
  • nisijam5
    Options

Ditto, my body is taking a beat-down on this trip...I wouldn't even want to see any of my blood work

Detox is in store for me!!!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Last night I went to happy hour and had 5 bud lights and another at home.
    Today was Warrior Dash and I was feeling a little rough, not hungover but I think I was dehydrated. I finished the race in 39 minutes. Afterwards I had three beers, a bloody mary and another beer. I am tired. I don't know how to log that crazy obstacle course!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    we made some seriously good fajitas last night so of course that meant "one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR!"
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Seriously lushy saturday. Went to a brewery taproom and had a flight of their delicious 8 beers. Then had a pint. Then went to lunch, which involved 2 more beers. Then stopped home had another beer, than walked to the bar......5 shots and 3-4beers (maybe), then stopped at wawa on the way home at some ungodly hour and got a delicious chicken salad hoagie and sunchips, HA, amazingly the scale was still nice to me yesterday :happy:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Had my bachelorette party this weekend and can honestly say I drank so much the past three days to last me a year! It was a good time, but I definitely need a few days to recover! Here's my plan for the week...
    Monday - 0 drinks
    Tuesday- 0 drinks
    Wednesday- 0 drinks
    Thursday- Cubs game for the fiances 30th bday so I'm sure beers will be involved
    ...and who knows how the weekend will go!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Oh gawd.

My liver hurts.

Sunday=1/2
    Monday=1/2
    Tuesday=1/2
    Wednesday=3 1/2
    Thursday=2 (shots of Tuaca)
    Friday=I lost count after the 3rd shot...
    Saturday=2 shots

So, most likely total for the week is 14ish...

Sunday=4 (all red bull and vodka)

And I wonder why I couldn't sleep until around 2 this morning. I think I'm going to abstain completely this week. I need a break.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I am back from battle of the bottle in Chicago...too much good food and liquor

Monday - 0 drinks

It's official....
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Lushy weekend. Friends party Friday, cook out Saturday, beer n chili challenge yesterday which ended up being 30 give or take, little beers. So much fun but definitely didn't eat enough to have tried so many scrumptious beers. To top that off we are going to Vegas for a week on Saturday! Pretty excited but not looking forward to the plane ride :noway:

Going to put in some good bike rides this week :smile:
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Seriously lushy saturday. Went to a brewery taproom and had a flight of their delicious 8 beers. Then had a pint. Then went to lunch, which involved 2 more beers. Then stopped home had another beer, than walked to the bar......5 shots and 3-4beers (maybe), then stopped at wawa on the way home at some ungodly hour and got a delicious chicken salad hoagie and sunchips, HA, amazingly the scale was still nice to me yesterday :happy:

Stopped at Wawa???? Like Wawa, Ontario?
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    It has been a seriously hard transition back into school! Tues, Wed, Thurs were all 1 glass of wine, then 2 glass and 2 beers while out to dinner, 0 for Sat, 2 yesterday, 0 for today....
    I feel like I have been eating tons, though....and it has been hard getting my workouts in with regular work :(
    Ah well, at least the scale isn't going up!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Wow... Sounds like a lot of us had a nice lushy weekend! I spend all day saSturday sitting in the sun drinking cosmos with my little sister! I taught my niece how to make a hat (on a knitting loom)... she loved it! Then I attempted to race my 7 year old up the sand dune. I lost BIg time. Sunday we went to the aquarium and then sat outside the Rogue Brewery and had a picnic while the guys crabbed off the dock. I had a few sips of my brother-in-laws Chocolate stout.... damn that beer is good!
  • doramouse
    doramouse Posts: 160
    Options
    Sounds like this group might be the support/non-judgment I need! Anything special have to happen to join??
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Just have to support and not judge us in return:wink::drinker:

I forgot to tell you guys... I burnt my damn foot again! This time I was protecting the kids from the fire and stuck my leg out to keep them from getting to close... my baby toe looks like two baby toes stuck together cause it blistered so big!
  • rjadams
    Options
    Just have to support and not judge us in return:wink::drinker:

I forgot to tell you guys... I burnt my damn foot again! This time I was protecting the kids from the fire and stuck my leg out to keep them from getting to close... my baby toe looks like two baby toes stuck together cause it blistered so big!

OUCH!!!!!!!!
  • rjadams
    Options
    YAY!!! I finally did it again. yep that's right, yesterday was a 0. I haven't done that in a long time so I am very proud of myself. I hope I can keep it going for a while.