Replies

• mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Too funny. How did the patient take it? :laugh:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Too many beers Sat night. Reason: old friend from out-of-town.

Feeling sluggish.................................
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Too funny. How did the patient take it? :laugh:

Not very well...she refused to sign the paperwork :ohwell: Then, her parents were in the room and asked me what the folic and thiamine were for...I was like, ummm, the nervous system, they're supplements...geez, had to tap dance out of that one.
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Left my gym bag at home and the weather is beautiful.... going to be a real struggle today.
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Had wayyy too many drinks this weekend! The plan for the week is to not drink Monday-Thursday bc my bachelorette party is this weekend, which is a whole weekend on the lake, so Friday, Saturday and Sunday are gonna be bad! :happy:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Gone all weekend. Lost count on the drinks by 10pm Friday.
    I drank enough for a month, slept a total of maybe 3 hours, and ate so, so.
    Serious detox in order.
    My summer is about over, maybe I'll get back on track soon. :ohwell:
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Gone all weekend. Lost count on the drinks by 10pm Friday.
    I drank enough for a month, slept a total of maybe 3 hours, and ate so, so.
    Serious detox in order.
    My summer is about over, maybe I'll get back on track soon. :ohwell:

LMAO... I've had weekends like that.

This was not one of them...maybe six beers saturday (maybe, lol)
    None so far this week and as I'm now saving up money for cruise cash I'm going to really pinch my drinking pennies. :D
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I haven't checked in for awhile, but I've had company and not ones that drink, so I have a beer or a marg here and there but not a lot of anything, maybe two drinks per day since Thursday.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Maybe that's what I need...friends that don't drink. :huh:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I am so bummed that I am sure I will drink tonight. I have a business trip in Sept to PA. I had it all worked out that I could have long weekend layover on my flight home and stop and see Holly(my daughter) in MN. (I was going to try to catch up with Kim again too) But buthead daughter is listening to super butthead boyfriend and decided the a month isn't enough time in her new house to have a guest. It was okay for me to visit her last year in a completely bare studio (we furnished it while I was there) but now that HE is in the picture I can't visit. This is a rare opportunity to go to MN for no cost to me but she said no. I am pissed and disappointed. where's the wine?
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Just booked another camping trip with my sister at the beach... Whooo Hooo!!!! Love the beach and love my sister even more! Gonna be a lushy blast :)
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Ohhh, Robin, I am so sorry...girls in love are blind and stupid...anyway, if you have a layover, I'll meet you at the airport and we can have a drink and appetizers...just let me know

Monday, 4 dos equis and 2 corona lights

Total: 6
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,172 Member
    Options
    Ohhh, Robin, I am so sorry...girls in love are blind and stupid...anyway,

I agree with this ^ although I know it still stings. Daughters, of the young adult variety, are a weird bunch, they seem to only want mom when they are having issues or are bored and no one else is available :huh:

I haven't been posting much, still indulging some but am in a summer funk :ohwell: .

Lushy power to all :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Had wayyy too many drinks this weekend! The plan for the week is to not drink Monday-Thursday bc my bachelorette party is this weekend, which is a whole weekend on the lake, so Friday, Saturday and Sunday are gonna be bad! :happy:

Yay your bachelorette party...that means the wedding is getting close :happy:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Sorry Robin :cry: That sucks super bad...maybe she'll come around???

Sunday-0
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-there will definitely be some wine in my future....

I am very excited I'm starting yoga again after over a month, YIPPY!!!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Yep one month from tomorrow....I cant believe how fast this summer went!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Robin, sorry your daughter is acting like that. Hopefully she'll listen to reason...and not butthead.

Hubby and I were at the lake this weekend...lots of drinking. Lots.

Sunday=1/2 a beer
    Monday=1/2 a beer (the other half from Sunday)
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear Robin, that sucks! I had a bottle of wine Monday night. It help put me to sleep quickly with the antibiotics and cold and flu tablets. Feeling slightly better so off to work today. First day out of bed in 3 days. I hopefully have nice customers as I have next to no patience when sick.
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Checking in lushes! Last week got my drink on Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat, Sun. Somehow missed Wed and Thurs. Will wonders never cease! Amount of Natural Lights are all about the same..... 8 or so cans. :blushing:

Will commit to using the exercise log, even if I only do 1 thing for 5 minutes. And I'm going to count vacuuming too! :laugh:

I hope you feel better Faith!

Robin, maybe you could just visit her but not stay there??? It shouldn't be for her boyfriend to decide, but you know that. Kids, they get all "grown up" and become a bigger pain at times!

Hi to Surly Dave, nice to meet you!

All have a good rest of the week!! :drinker:

Pam
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    booked my flights and by passes MSP (I'll catch you next time Kim)

great weather and new job equates to way to much drinking. I gotta get a handle on this soon.

Enjoy the lake Amy and feel better Faith