• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 0 drinks
    Tuesday, bottle of skinny margs
    Wednesday, bottle of red wine
    Thursday, 1.5 bottles of red wine

Total: 17

Well, that is it for the week...I work F, SA, SU...hopefully work will not be stressful
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm getting back on the wagon...with the cutting back, eating well, and working out...next week. (Ack! Where are the smilies?????)

Hubs and I are heading to Grand Lake this weekend, sans kids, sans his parents, sans anyone else. He's going to fish while I read, we'll get some work done, we'll sleep in, and close down The Lariat Saloon tonight and tomorrow! So, I'll definitely let my lush flag fly this weekend!!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Totally getting lushy tonight I think. My whole body and mind is craving a wine or 12.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Happy start to the weekend lushes, hope everyone has a good one. I'm being a good girl and not drinking tonight. *smile*
  • LadyKatarina
    LadyKatarina Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi All, This thread is cracking me up...this is my first post on here.

I have put WAY too many liquid calories into my body over the past two years, and this past weekend I got into a snit. I decided I needed to get onto MFP and actually start using this website, and get back on the diet track. I'm currently about 25 lbs from where I want to be by my next birthday (New Years). My "normal" diet kickoff routine is abstaining from alcohol and soda. (My poison of choice is rum and Diet Coke) Today is day 5 of healthy eating, tracking calories, and no drinking, and I could kill something for a Diet Coke (with or without rum). Aarrgh.

Not sure what else to say other than "Hi lushes!"

~Kat
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    its FRIDAY!!!!!!!
    smiley-eatdrink048.gif

I am drinking lemonade and vodka cuz its really sunny this evening and I FEEL GOOOOD!

Happy Lushing my peeps!

smiley-eatdrink043.gif
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 0 drinks
    Friday, 0 drinks

Total: 18

The plan is to stay drink free until I leave for Chicago on Wednesday. I am sure to lush it up there.
  • faithikins
    Options
    Mon - Fri - 0
    Sat - 1 bottle of wine, 1 pina colada, 1 sex on the beach.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Mon - Fri - 0
    1 sex on the beach.

Literally???
  • faithikins
    Options
    lol no, bit cold.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    No drinks since last Sunday. Actually, I did have a little B-54 (Kahlua, Baileys, & Amaretto on the rocks) last night after work cause I was just feeling like I needed a little treat ;) I'm working tonight again and not sure if I'll feel like having anything at 1am. I'm so tired of this shift (2:30pm to 1:30am)! I make way more tips but I'm so frickin' exhausted all the time. I haven't even ran for like 3 days because I've been trying to catch up on sleep! Guess it's time to start looking for something else :(
  • vacagal
    vacagal Posts: 5
    Options
    Quick!!! Going out for drinks with the girls tonight. What are some of the lower cal cocktails out there?
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Vodka/soda with fresh lime... yummm!
  • nisijam5
    Options

Ditto, I like to add a splash of pom or cranberry for color too!!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options

Ditto, I like to add a splash of pom or cranberry for color too!!!
    Flavored vodka works too if you wanna add some spunk ;)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 0 drinks
    Friday, 0 drinks
    Saturday, 0 drinks

Total: 18

I think I can make it one more day and not be too ashamed of my week...
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    brunching at a fancy restaurant for DH's birthday. Decided to drive so that I won't over do it on the champagne.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    brunching at a fancy restaurant for DH's birthday. Decided to drive so that I won't over do it on the champagne.

Dang, that's harsh...
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Friday I ended up drinking more than orginally planned....1/2 Double IPA, 3 margaritas, 1/2 flight of beer and 1 raspberry iced tea vodka with peach schnapps and fresh brewed ice tea.
    Saturday-I have no idea how many beers i had. We were at a Beer and Bourbon BBQ. I had atleast three teeny shots of bourbon and WAY too many beers.
    Sunday-0
    Monday-0
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 0 drinks
    Friday, 0 drinks
    Saturday, 0 drinks
    Sunday, 5 tall vodka sodas, lime and splash of pom

Total: 23

Here's a twist...I was discharging a pt from my hospital that was a drinker with a long history. The NP discharging her was so mad that she wrote a script for AA meetings, no beer, wine or liquor and folic acid and thiamine. So, I am the one to review the d/c information with her. Seems like of hypocritical to me...