Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is or was your exercise for the day??

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    PUSHUPS

Used to be able to do pushups last spring, cant anymore, pissing me off like a Mthrfkr. Starting back at 0. Really frustrating when the mind is willing and the body is MAD WEAK
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    24 minutes of Zumba on the PS3. I am giving up on the expert level because it's not hard enough. I burn more doing the intermediate level, that's craziness!
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    DEADLIFT DAY!!!

4 sets of 6, 80% 1rm
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Ran 45 minutes, walked 10 (warmup 5/cooldown 5)
  • sin485
    sin485 Posts: 125 Member
    level 2 30 day shred
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    C25K Week 2
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Today was a 2.4 mile walk/run. On week 4 day 3 of C25k. Took my 31 minutes due to a cramped ankle but I pushed through.
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    warm up on the stationary bike and then dumbbell exercises: squats, lunges, side arm raises, shoulder presses and calf raises
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    It was running club tonight and we did our winter handicap.
    It's about 3.3 miles and I averaged 7.36 min/miles which ended up being about 35 secs slower than my pb but still a decent pace as my ultra was less than 3 weeks ago and I worked a night shift last night.
  • JellyButter
    JellyButter Posts: 160 Member
    Arm hercules as my coach calls it.

Push ups
    Up downs on a chair ( like a backwards push up)
    Military with a 45 pound bar
    Jumping jacks
    and.....arm curls.

(:
  • Today was a 6am outdoor bootcamp, followed by a 30 minute bike ride to work and on my way home I will be stopping in at the gym for a 45 minute cardio workout. I ate Dorito's last night and feel guilty!
  • kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 525 Member
    bump! 20 mins elliptical trainer 15 strength training and aerobics combined!
  • ebonyrose316266
    ebonyrose316266 Posts: 48 Member
    P90x shoulders and arms and hopefully some yoga before bed
  • rdennisjr
    rdennisjr Posts: 402 Member
    K-4 plyo's for an hour - was planning kickboxing so that was a bit of depressing moment when I saw it was my killer day instead!
  • Today walking upstairs for 5 mins.

I have just started this myfitnesspal site so I'm starting slow.

My plan is to increase my upstairs walking by 5 mins each day. I only count the amount of time I'm actually walking upstairs. This doesn't count the time I'm walking back down.

Not to mention I walk quite a bit throughout the day. My plan 2morrow is to go walking for 4 hours.

Baby steps... baby steps.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Weights.
    Pushups.
    Dancing.
    and i cleaned the house today.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Squats, dead-lifts, overhead press, pull-ups
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    My sweet and i had some alone time for a few hours today ;x

and im about to get up and do some squats and crunches
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Legs, legs, and more legs.

Leg press, V Squat, Iso-lateral leg press, calf press using the leg press station, leg extensions, and leg curls for me today. A rarified personal best on every one as well!
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    did 8*400s at 3K pace with a 1.5 mile warm up and cool down (roughly 7 miles)

knocked out 200 pushups and walked a couple miles