What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone Walk Away The Pounds 4 Mile Super Challenge 459 calories gone~
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30, W4D4, 277 cals. One more day!!! Next stop, the Butt Bible. :smile:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    1 hour boxing including shadow boxing, footwork and 5 rounds on the heavy bag. Coupled with burpies and what other evil moves my trainer can devise during the breaks between rounds. Advertised at around 1000 calories burned. Also did PT this morning for my ankles/lower body
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    30 minutes cardio, then legs and abs, then an hour on the elliptical machine.
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Tonight is Cardio and legs for me! I'll do my normal leg machines, lunges, and squats, and then 45 minutes on elliptical.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I am doing P90X. Today I have Coresynergistics. I love this workout. If the weather is nice when I get home from the office, I will also take my dog for a 30 min walk.
  • Tlively13
    Tlively13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    today is cardio day for me, HIIT on treadmill (gonna break my highest speed record and calorie burn)
    then i am gonna add some ab work since i missed it yesterday.
  • Tlively13
    Tlively13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Tonight is Cardio and legs for me! I'll do my normal leg machines, lunges, and squats, and then 45 minutes on elliptical.
    Lunges--enough said LOL
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Ripped in 30, W4D5, 269 cals. I am DONE! Tomorrow I attempt Les Mills' BODYATTACK, and then it's 6 weeks of The Butt Bible!
  • kel7298
    Options
    Push 3 + 12 miles highest level on my elliptical - 404 cals burned!
  • brett1117
    brett1117 Posts: 208
    Options
    P90x2- P.A.P UPPER DVD and X2 core DVD...great workout
  • darylinny
    darylinny Posts: 146
    Options
    Friday nights have turned into family exercise/competition night! That means at least 2 hours of Xbox kinect volleyball, boxing and track and field events. I wish this game tracked time like the Wii Fit but that's what heart rate monitors are for right!
  • kel7298
    Options
    ok peeps....two days of rest is enough already!

CLX Lean 1 - 352 calories burned!
  • elpiper
    elpiper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    20minutes of Zumba Fitness on the Kinect first thing this morning!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Friday nights have turned into family exercise/competition night! That means at least 2 hours of Xbox kinect volleyball, boxing and track and field events. I wish this game tracked time like the Wii Fit but that's what heart rate monitors are for right!

I love that!

Saturday I burned 565 cals doing BODYATTACK, this morning I burned a whopping 83 cals doing W1D1 of The Butt Bible. The calorie burn was small, but the one my butt was feeling wasn't! After I kick this cold I'll add a short cardio workout if I have time . This thing is 6 weeks long, and the first 2 weeks are only 20 mins, 4x a week.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    The Butt Bible, W1D2 (upper body), 20 mins, 117 cals
  • kel7298
    Options
    Fat Blasting and I Got Abs from CLX - 406 cals nuked! Not to bad!!
  • kel7298
    Options
    Yesterday - Lean 2 plus 10 min treadmill.

Today CLX Get Lean Intervals - OMG - 423 cals nuked!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    This morning I did both the lower and upper body workouts of The Butt Bible (W1D3&D4) since I missed my workouts the last 3 days. Burned 233 cals in 40 mins. Will be doing some type of cardio in a little while, just not sure what I'm doing yet. :smile:
  • KPainter70
    KPainter70 Posts: 152
    Options
    Some plyo and HIIT cardio. Today is a "rest" day.