What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• musclefat2k
    musclefat2k Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    30 minutes elliptical
    17 minute jog on the treadmill
    533 calories burned!!
    #WOOTWOOT
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    30 day shred, full body weights workout, 5k run + pilates :)
  • tania2287
    tania2287 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    2 hours jog, 1 hour house clean, 30 mins weights, 60min walk. that is it for the day
  • Zangpakto
    Zangpakto Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Well, I woke up at 5am... almost an hour ago.

I am starting my cycle at 9:30 am if there are no delays.

And should finish my cycle between 3-4pm. (Cut off is at 4:40, a few friends are doing first time so accompanying them and making sure they are fine) 7hrs is cutoff for timing chip people (me) they have until 5:10... I get D/Q'd if take longer than 7hrs, so will have to leave them if they don't keep up :( had to leave a friend last year almost at start because he was struggling, and he got picked up at half way mark. Felt bad, but I had to finish else my overall standings would be bad :(

So yea... I'm racing a long stage race today for those who don't know what I do normally :)

EDIT: After reading more entries here, I feel hardcore compared to most... hoorah Zangy! Kill those calories like how Isis was betrayed :D
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    an hour and a half in the pool!
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 3 and Chalean Fat Burn Challenge. 56 mins, 322 calories burned!
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Bowling (in a league, 184, 192, 187) and walking three (two very large, one normal sized) Airedale Terriers several times a day! My wife and I share the dog walking duties, so on any given day, one of us has two, and the other has one, but nevertheless, they all get the same walk.
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    went for a hike on the beach for an hour..with my dog throwing sticks into the ocean for her to fetch
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    It's raining here in Houston so I was confined to the trainer and treadmill. Hour and a half on the trainer and thirty minutes on the treadmill.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Rest day..actually two days, tho I did clean house. :-)
  • kel7298
    Options
    CLX Lean 1 - 249 cals
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    45 minutes of drills and intervals in the pool, followed by half mile repeats, core work, and a little yoga.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    The Butt Bible, W2D1, 94 cals. I was going to do both upper and lower since I'm going to miss tomorrow, but I overslept. Gonna try to do it tonight when I get home from work if I catch my second wind.
  • kel7298
    Options
    I swore I posted in this yesterday...

Yesterday was CLX fat blasting + elliptical incline intervals for 15 min - 479 cal

Today - CLX lean 2 (280 cals) + 10 minutes level 10 elliptical (131 cals) for a total 411 cals
  • GlitterGoldJem
    GlitterGoldJem Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yesterday went on a hour long walk with a pace of 3-4 mph

Tonight will probably be another walk followed by an hour of cardio bellydance.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Ripped level 1 and Ab ripper x sums up to a total of 48 minutes. Really like level 1 of Ripped because of the push ups and the chair squat w chestfly.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Dumbbell exercises for thirty minutes, Now elliptical for as long as I can take then maybe something else afterwards!
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    30 mins dog walk them 24 mins JM shred with weights
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    18 mile bike ride planned tonight - road
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    A 5 mile hike with my hubby and choc. lab, Hazel. :)