MFP vs Jabba the Hutt (so easy even a slacker can do it!)

Options

Replies

• Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    That's good I want to keep as many in the fight as possible!!! Let's go Jabba fighters! No more lost Jedi's!!!
  • nicothepotato
    nicothepotato Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm back in!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I managed to whack my head on a wall-mounted display cabinet on Sunday, and when I finally went to the doctor today, she gave me 2 days off because I have concussion. I tried to exercise yesterday, but after 10 minutes of my salsa video my heart was pounding and I had to stop.

Please could I have a week off sick?

Is this ok? I don't want to be eaten, but I can't put my real life at risk for the sake of a virtual one!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I managed to whack my head on a wall-mounted display cabinet on Sunday, and when I finally went to the doctor today, she gave me 2 days off because I have concussion. I tried to exercise yesterday, but after 10 minutes of my salsa video my heart was pounding and I had to stop.

Is this ok? I don't want to be eaten, but I can't put my real life at risk for the sake of a virtual one!
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options

I'm more than happy to donate a life to keep you in the game if you need the week to recover. Injuries are injuries - health comes before the challenge.
  • dovesgate
    Options
    Less than 2% to go as of right now!!! Way to go Jedis!!
  • DoncasterPhotography
    Options
    Less than 2% to go as of right now!!! Way to go Jedis!!

10.37% here..
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Looks like 75,000 calories to go, Come on Jedis!!!
  • dovesgate
    Options
    *sigh* More Jedis must have lost lives. I swear it was at 1.81% before I went to bed last night. I didn't believe it so I took my burn out and reentered it to watch the percentage drop from 1.89%

This is getting frustrating. Every time we get close, it pops back up.
  • Jensey76
    Options
    I am adding myself to the spreadsheet, sounds like fun. I entered some workouts for the past 7 days, but do I enter my lives and weekly totals?
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    But we can do this -- its fun!! :) I havent added my burns from this week yet, just havent had time! Will try to get that done tonight but I should be good for another about 2K
  • 2_Up
    2_Up Posts: 50
    Options
    I am adding myself to the spreadsheet, sounds like fun. I entered some workouts for the past 7 days, but do I enter my lives and weekly totals?

Add 3 lives to start with. Your totals will total up automatically. Welcome to the game :D

BTW this is my new name if anyone wanted to know. 1_up is currently deactivated :P
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    BTW this is my new name if anyone wanted to know. 1_up is currently deactivated :P
    Wondered if you were coming back. Lol.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    My data seems to have stopped having any influence on my overall burn or on jabba's blubbery nastiness. Is there a spreadsheet glitch?
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Mine worked the other day, although I'm disappointed considering Jabba was down to half a percent last week. If you losers could stop dying for five minutes, I could kill him myself!

In the words of a master jedi, "Do, or do not do. There is no try."
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Mine worked the other day, although I'm disappointed considering Jabba was down to half a percent last week. If you losers could stop dying for five minutes, I could kill him myself!

In the words of a master jedi, "Do, or do not do. There is no try."

Such wisdom in one so young.

Having run up nearly 60000 cals against this bugger, I'd quite like to finish him now....

I did just enter, delete, and re-enter my data, and it's having no impact...
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Just deleted my entire week's data - and nothing much has changed. Could someone check what's up, please?
  • meerkat70
    Options
    deleting it all and re-entering seems to have done the trick.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I added my big burn from today ... getting closer!! :)
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    How does the resurrection thing work? I lost all my lives during two consecutive flus, but have definitely burned more than 5k total calories.