MFP vs Jabba the Hutt (so easy even a slacker can do it!)

Options

Replies

• lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am in as well!!! I just put my name onto the spreadsheet!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    .................. a master has entered the battle!

The force is strong in this one.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Is it just me, or did the spreadsheet change a LOT?
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    PPPPPPFFFSSSSSSHHHhhhhwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuew............

a master if gas?
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    .................. a master has entered the battle!

Glad to have you bud :D
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I just tried to put one of my lives back in (I did my 600+ calories today yay me!) but the spreadsheet won't let me! Can someone fix this?!
  • 1_up
    Options
    I am in as well!!! I just put my name onto the spreadsheet!

Hmmm didn't see your name on there, so I added you :D
  • 1_up
    Options
    I just tried to put one of my lives back in (I did my 600+ calories today yay me!) but the spreadsheet won't let me! Can someone fix this?!

sure let me look it over
  • dovesgate
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • 1_up
    Options
    Thank you!!

Your welcome :D GJ getting that life back. I'm still living on the edge haha :P
  • dovesgate
    Options
    Your welcome :D GJ getting that life back. I'm still living on the edge haha :P

Thank you! I've been waiting all week for today to get here so I could stack up another one. I quite enjoyed carving a new life from Jabba's hide haha!
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Hmm... Tomorrow I might be losing my first life! I've been sick since yesterday night; hopefully the icky sickness will go away soon.
  • 1_up
    Options
    Hmm... Tomorrow I might be losing my first life! I've been sick since yesterday night; hopefully the icky sickness will go away soon.

ouch! I hope you feel better :D
  • statia152
    Options
    :laugh: How do you find so many "1_up" themed pics? I used to play the game with my kids but I never dreamed there was such a following / obsessed people. On a serious note: Is Jabba ever going to die? I've been working my tail off, but every time I look he has more life! Its getting me in shape sooner than I expected. Not that I'm complaining ...
  • DoncasterPhotography
    Options
    :laugh: How do you find so many "1_up" themed pics? I used to play the game with my kids but I never dreamed there was such a following / obsessed people. On a serious note: Is Jabba ever going to die? I've been working my tail off, but every time I look he has more life! Its getting me in shape sooner than I expected. Not that I'm complaining ...

Alas, Jabba regains health when the unfortunate Jedi fall foul to the dark side.

:o)
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options

Alas, Jabba regains health when the unfortunate Jedi fall foul to the dark side.

:o)

If he keeps regaining strength, I might go before he does! How many more hours on that blinking elliptical do I have to put in????? And don't get me started on the torture of the static bike.....
  • dovesgate
    Options
    We're back under 11% guys! Hang in there, we've almost got him!!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to join the fight (going to get 30DS back from a friend today. Unfortunately your spreadsheet and my iPhone don't seem to get on. Could you add me please?
  • statia152
    Options
    I'm ready to join the fight (going to get 30DS back from a friend today. Unfortunately your spreadsheet and my iPhone don't seem to get on. Could you add me please?

Welcome Oishii! I've added you. You are at the bottom (line 49). You can start logging anytime. :smile:
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I think I just added some data, but an error message came up.

Got back to 30DS today. I am pleased the cardio side of things seems to have improved since I completed it, but my muscle strength and balance are pitiful!