MFP vs Jabba the Hutt (so easy even a slacker can do it!)

Options

Replies

• statia152
    Options
    You didn't get the mod position? I think I saw that Steve got it, yes? Sorry
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    You didn't get the mod position? I think I saw that Steve got it, yes? Sorry

Oh I'm not sure yet. Steven was the go to mod to speak with about the possible opening. I doubt I'll get it, but I put my bid in :P I even offered Steven cake If I got it haha. I'm still waiting for Mike to accept my FR.. so it's not looking good lol
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    If we still have a life can we earn our lost lives back even if it was weeks ago when we lost them?
  • 1_up
    Options
    as long as you have a life you can earn up to a max of 3 lives by burning 600 calories any sunday after the life was lost.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Not that it affects anything but I wanted to say I didn't burn anything last thurs-sun because I was doing a work project that barely left me time to eat and barely slept. I got a little in on Friday but I was up working for 44hrs straight from 10am sat to 6am sun. I think I'm still out, but if you all are okay with it I'd like to keep logging-just call me Harry Dresden.
    ?
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Just got back after 10 days of vacation. Did a ton of site seeing, walking and hiking. Went back and added my cals burned if that's okay. :happy:

Welcome back! I was wondering where you ran off to :D
    Yeah, ran away from home....only came back because I couldn't let Jabba win! :tongue:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    1_up ~ LOL You must have too much time on your hands! I like this pic better than the clown one (scary!). It made me giggle.

lol I often wonder what you guys think of my profile pictures changing. This challenge is like the only semi serious thing I do on MFP :P

You would think that if this were true, you would at least do it well :tongue:
  • 1_up
    Options
    Not that it affects anything but I wanted to say I didn't burn anything last thurs-sun because I was doing a work project that barely left me time to eat and barely slept. I got a little in on Friday but I was up working for 44hrs straight from 10am sat to 6am sun. I think I'm still out, but if you all are okay with it I'd like to keep logging-just call me Harry Dresden.
    ?

hmmm it seems you lost a few lives by 6-15 calories... This is just a game and I'm not going to get all anal about it. The purpose is to inspire and motivate :D I figure those calories are close enough or if you'd like you can burn a resurrection and it would be like that thurs-sun didn't even happen ;D
  • 1_up
    Options
    1_up ~ LOL You must have too much time on your hands! I like this pic better than the clown one (scary!). It made me giggle.

lol I often wonder what you guys think of my profile pictures changing. This challenge is like the only semi serious thing I do on MFP :P

You would think that if this were true, you would at least do it well :tongue:

haha wow! Hey now I'm still alive somehow! Sure I wait till the last minute to log my calories etc etc, but I never claimed to not be a slacker :D
  • statia152
    Options
    ?

hmmm it seems you lost a few lives by 6-15 calories... This is just a game and I'm not going to get all anal about it. The purpose is to inspire and motivate :D I figure those calories are close enough or if you'd like you can burn a resurrection and it would be like that thurs-sun didn't even happen ;D

Agreed! The purpose is to motivate, not kill people off. :smile:
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    ?

Thanks!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Can I donate my burn to anyone tomorrow? I still have all of my lives and I am running a half marathon tomorrow!
  • 1_up
    Options
    Can I donate my burn to anyone tomorrow? I still have all of my lives and I am running a half marathon tomorrow!

wow I've been slacking with the loggin! getting on taht righ tnow :D
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    In the words on my (and everyone else's) nine year old... Are we nearly there yet?
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

wow I've been slacking with the loggin! getting on taht righ tnow :D

This is nothing new.
  • 1_up
    Options
    It seems he gained back some weight guys.. Lets keep hammering away at him!

He would be at .80% with only 6171 calories left, but with the recent +1% for every life lost buff since Week #5, he is currently sitting at 19.80%. We had 19 lives lost, one of which was mine and we need to focus on getting this job done! :D

300 calories every 2 days! Lets do this!

luke-skywalker.jpg

::edit::

Sorry lets make that 23.71% Once a Jedi falls his calorie burns go with them ;P We can do this, come on guys lets get our second wind and hit him hard! :D
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Hey! Somebody swiped one of my lives!!! I put it back, cause unless I be crazy I think I have only lost one so far.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    PPPPPPFFFSSSSSSHHHhhhhwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuew............
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    .................. a master has entered the battle!