NYBNY Challenge Week 3 results Week 4 chat (closed group)

Options

Replies

• DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    I think I'm already done, y'all. I can't follow the link, but today I've already had 18 grams of fiber, 2cups of rainier cherries, 6 cups of purple cabbage, and 2 cups of carrots.
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    Sounds like you are done to me too Marti?
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm good on Fiber and fruit. GUess I better have a salad fro dinner tonight b/c I have no veggies!
  • Twinmom1221
    Twinmom1221 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Fiber is done. Just a little more fruit and veg with dinner and I'll be good to go for 2 points!
  • hopespringseternal
    Options
    I got all my fiber and my fruits/veggies already done for the day. I was so worried about not being able to fit them in today that I ate a ton of peas with my english muffin for breakfast. lol. I know it doesn't sound good but I love peas!!!
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I think I'm already done, y'all. I can't follow the link, but today I've already had 18 grams of fiber, 2cups of rainier cherries, 6 cups of purple cabbage, and 2 cups of carrots.

yeah youre done!
    and i hate you ahah jk. but seriously.. i feel like i eat NO veggies. :|
  • Ciarn
    Ciarn Posts: 92
    Options
    i had 13 grams of fiber today
  • nb9251
    Options
    Ok I ate my fruit and veggies and went over my fiber goal. I LOVE sponach. Ate spinach and corn for dinner and had a low calorie spinach and artichoke dip with baked tortilla scoops. Came out pretty good! Two points for team Abnehmen!
  • katey82
    katey82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Didnt make my fiber goal today :(
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    Purple cabbage slaw is the bomb! We eat it almost like popcorn at my house, sometimes straight out if the bowl. It is pretty much balsamic vinegar, granulated garlic, a little soy sauce, a tablespoon of sesame oil and shredded red cabbage tossed together. So easy. It's better if you let it sit for a while, but as soon as I make it the fingers start dipping in, so ours rarely makes it long enough to soak in the flavor!
  • ohfong77
    ohfong77 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    surpassed my fiber intake yesterday - just forgot to post - sorry!
  • ohfong77
    Options
    I forgot it changed to fresh and fiber friday - so I'm good on fiber and way over on fruits and veges too!

GO TEAN ABNEHMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Twinmom1221
    Twinmom1221 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Do we include Friday's calories burned in the weekend challenge. My thought is yes, but what do you all think?
  • minni2906
    minni2906 Posts: 182
    Options
    1635 calories burned today and its not over yet!!! Go.WLWP!!!!!!
  • ohfong77
    Options
    357 calories - 37 min worked out - not sure what we're suppose to post
  • wvualum
    Options
    Do we include Friday's calories burned in the weekend challenge. My thought is yes, but what do you all think?

Its Saturday and Sunday because we have a challenge already for Friday.
  • gretchen0824
    gretchen0824 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    sorry team abnehmen, but didnt get too much of a workout this weekend, due to my hectic weekend, but did eat good...

was gonna get in a workout today but 8 teenage gals and 1 wanna be teenage gal and 1 teen boy up til about 3am....ya just a bit tired today....sooooooo....

gonna start level 3 of 30 day shred tomorrow, if I dont log in assume I passed out.....lol
  • nb9251
    Options
    Burned 1847 calories this weekend. No weight loss this week, but no gain either. I'm gonna work on my sodium intake and hopefully I can make up for it next week
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I burned 1024 calories this weekend.
  • wvualum
    Options
    Been a great week. Everyone is working so hard. I can't to see the results tomorrow! !!